Indianapolis Colts

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CR91

Week 3 Predictions

NE VS BUF upset pick

JAC VS CAR

SF VS CIN

MIA VS CLE

DET VS MIN

HOU VS NO

NYG VS PHI if vick plays

DEN VS TEN only because there home

NYJ VS OAK

KC VS SD

BAL VS STL

GB VS CHI

ARI VS SEA

ATL VS TB

PIT VS IND sorry colts fan, but this will be a sneeze fest

WAS VS DAL

NE VS BUF - struggling in pass defense and o line trouble

JAC VS CAR - cam will win throwing for 300 + yds

SF VS CIN - SF has shown some brilliance

MIA VS CLE

DET VS MIN

HOU VS NO

NYG VS PHI

DEN VS TEN

NYJ VS OAK

KC VS SD

BAL VS STL

GB VS CHI

ARI VS SEA

ATL VS TB

PIT VS IND

WAS VS DAL

LOLZ...

Are you guys all gonna pick against the Patriots EVERY week? rotfl

not true. i picked the pats to win in week 1

not true. i picked the pats to win in week 1

Must have missed that then, sorry. Mea culpa.

I'm not taking the Bills lightly, but they haven't beaten the Patriots since 2003. (Literally.)

EDIT: One may say, then, that "they're due." ;)

In theory, the Pats could have easily gone 0-3. Miami is a division rival and they were playing @ Miami. San Diego is beastly through the air and could have hanged tough with the Pats. And now, Buffalo is another division rival who has been playing great football, and once again NE is playing on the road.

I still like the Pats to win in Buffalo though. Buffalo has to pull off another clutch performance, like last week, if they hope to win.

LOLZ...

I chose the pats to beat the dolphins and chargers!!

I'm not entirely sure what a sneeze fest is, but strangely I'm now more enthusiastic about the game than I was before. :P

I'm not entirely sure what a sneeze fest is, but strangely I'm now more enthusiastic about the game than I was before. :P

apparently they are going to add pepper to the stadium's air circulation system in hopes that the ensuing pandemonium will result in some sort of home field advantage

everyone better bring resp.png& oust.png

apparently they are going to add pepper to the stadium's air circulation system in hopes that the ensuing pandemonium will result in some sort of home field advantage

everyone better bring resp.png& oust.png

i'm definitely watching this game now.

LOLZ...

haven't picked against them yet & probably won't all season, unless something dramatic changes

NE VS BUF

JAC VS CAR

SF VS CIN

MIA VS CLE

DET VS MIN

HOU VS NO

NYG VS PHI

DEN VS TEN

NYJ VS OAK -- I like the Raiders in this one. Mangold is out, and that's a huge loss.

KC VS SD

BAL VS STL

GB VS CHI

ARI VS SEA

ATL VS TB

PIT VS IND

WAS VS DAL

I was wondering the same thing. I guess maybe everybody will be allergic to getting our butts kicked and this will result in major sneezing fits.

NE VS BUF

JAC VS CAR

SF VS CIN

MIA VS CLE

DET VS MIN

HOU VS NO

NYG VS PHI

DEN VS TEN

NYJ VS OAK

KC VS SD

BAL VS STL

GB VS CHI

ARI VS SEA

ATL VS TB

PIT VS IND

WAS VS DAL

tom terrific, FOUR INTERCEPTIONS, today!!!

Peyton Manning has had 6 int performances. Let's be a little more mature. lol

NE VS BUF upset pick

JAC VS CAR

SF VS CIN

MIA VS CLE

DET VS MIN

HOU VS NO

NYG VS PHI if vick plays

DEN VS TEN only because there home

NYJ VS OAK

KC VS SD

BAL VS STL

GB VS CHI

ARI VS SEA

ATL VS TB

WAS VS DAL

I believe it is snooze fest. lol sneeze fest.