Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Are We done ? how much cap space is left?

Posted · Hidden by Nadine, March 21, 2013 - quoted removed post
Hidden by Nadine, March 21, 2013 - quoted removed post

ok first off zibby was 193 for fighting weight, then got back up to 225 , so theres 32lbs he put on right there, just to play safety lol ( EASILY COULD'VE PUT ON 10-15 more lbs to become a linebacker, but he wasn't going out for linebacker..he was asked to play safety, and he most defiantly would've been a LB in dungy's tampa you *, do you not remember david thornton( all pro, pro bowler as well)? 6'2'' 225 lbs! lol Zibby 5'11'' 220 lol DUUUUMBA##) secondly, ANYONE except you . (apparently) would want a bigger Tackle and an Athletic guard! look at tarik glenn 6'5'' 325lbs; hes a tackle for all you football fanatics out there! and Jake Scott 6'5'' 295lbs -A GUARD lol how many years did they lead the league in the least amount of sacks allowed? lol he wasn't athletic by any means, he was a big physical tackle, and just MANHANDLED them "athletic edge rushers" down LIKE A BOSS! while Scott didnt allow a sack for what 22 games or something crazy like that? thats why he got straight paid by tennessee lol!  Thirdly, when did i ever say a center had a pre set blocking assignment given to him in the hundle? no % the qb and him communicate to each other, well qb to center then center to the rest of the oline...and OC is offensive coordinator lol not Offense center you *! theres only one position that has center in it and thats on the offense line, thats it just offense! lmao..and lastly if you're such a notre dame fan, its not called HOMER you pathetic bandwagon fan...its DOMER you trashy poser, because of the golden dome, thats why we never have anything on our helmets (except for the shamrock series games, which is once a year bc you were more than likely not aware of that) to represent the golden dome lol hence the name golden domers lmao really its like all of you guys came in here and read 3 of these *' posts and was like yulp that must be how football is played bc its 3 guys saying the same thing and only one disagreeing lol thats why our society is filled with .! hey you guys the raiders called and said they need a new management staff and wanted you guys to fill them open spots..have fun drafting a kicker in the 1st round come next month! really after that theres no need to say anything, i think we know who knows more about football now and who backed up their case with a ton of examples lol ohh and i think the new guy just put them old . in their place lmao sorry guys! 

Well, THAT part is true. ;)

lol

seems like I missed alot here

Just go back and try to read the posts from a new visitor to the website.    Hard to know if he's a Colts fan or not.   He proclaims he knows lots about football,  but that's even harder to tell by his posts.    But, I think most here feel like his posting content and style need a little work.

And I'm being very polite and generous....       :panic:

lol i posted this earlier but i flagged bc I cursed these haters out earlier so it got removed lol, which led them to talk more crap about 'my football knowledge' lol cause thats what haters do, they shut up til this got removed! but ok first off zibby was 193 for fighting weight, then got back up to 225, (and sure his weight was that but not last season, he's gettin older, the only way he'd drop back down is to fight again) so theres 32lbs he put on right there, just to play safety lol ( EASILY COULD'VE PUT ON 10-15 more lbs to become a linebacker, but he wasn't going out for linebacker..he was asked to play safety, and he most defiantly would've been a LB in dungy's tampa!, do you not remember david thornton( all pro, pro bowler as well)? 6'2'' 225 lbs! lol Zibby 5'11'' 220 lol DUUUUMB!) secondly, ANYONE except you "intelligent" people (apparently) would want a bigger Tackle and an Athletic guard! look at tarik glenn 6'5'' 325lbs; hes a tackle for all you football fanatics out there! and Jake Scott 6'5'' 295lbs -A GUARD lol how many years did they lead the league in the least amount of sacks allowed? lol he wasn't athletic by any means, he was a big physical tackle, and just MANHANDLED them "athletic edge rushers" down LIKE A BOSS! while Scott didnt allow a sack for what 22 games or something crazy like that? thats why he got straight paid by tennessee lol!  Thirdly, when did i ever say a center had a pre set blocking assignment given to him in the huddle? and OBVIOUSLY the qb and the center communicate to each other, well qb to center then center to the rest of the oline...and OC is offensive coordinator lol not Offense center! theres only one position that has center in it and thats on the offense line, thats it just offense! ..and lastly if you're such a notre dame fan, its not called HOMER you  bandwagon fan...its DOMER! geeze!, because of the golden dome, thats why we never have anything on our helmets (except for the shamrock series games, which is once a year bc you were more than likely not aware of that) to represent the golden dome lol hence the name golden domers!!! really its like all of you guys came in here and read 3 of these 'very smart' posts and was like yulp that must be how football is played bc its 3 guys saying the same thing and only one disagreeing lol thats why our society is filled with "you intelligent women!" hey you guys the raiders called and said they need a new management staff and wanted you guys to fill them open spots..have fun drafting a kicker in the 1st round come next month! really after that theres no need to say anything, i think we know who knows more about football now and who backed up their case with a ton of examples lol especially when THIS comment got flagged because i "degraded you guys with words" which it was then removed, so you guys acted like this comment was never in play (bc it showed you up! lol and nothing left to doubt about my football knowledge, except for the guy who was not aware of zibby's weight this past season; so i threw it into this)..lol why should i put paragraphs so you guys can read it easier? lol too hard to comprehend what youre reading when its not in paragraphs? 

lol i posted this earlier but i flagged bc I cursed these haters out earlier so it got removed lol, which led them to talk more crap about 'my football knowledge' lol cause thats what haters do, they shut up til this got removed! but ok first off zibby was 193 for fighting weight, then got back up to 225, (and sure his weight was that but not last season, he's gettin older, the only way he'd drop back down is to fight again) so theres 32lbs he put on right there, just to play safety lol ( EASILY COULD'VE PUT ON 10-15 more lbs to become a linebacker, but he wasn't going out for linebacker..he was asked to play safety, and he most defiantly would've been a LB in dungy's tampa!, do you not remember david thornton( all pro, pro bowler as well)? 6'2'' 225 lbs! lol Zibby 5'11'' 220 lol DUUUUMB!) secondly, ANYONE except you "intelligent" people (apparently) would want a bigger Tackle and an Athletic guard! look at tarik glenn 6'5'' 325lbs; hes a tackle for all you football fanatics out there! and Jake Scott 6'5'' 295lbs -A GUARD lol how many years did they lead the league in the least amount of sacks allowed? lol he wasn't athletic by any means, he was a big physical tackle, and just MANHANDLED them "athletic edge rushers" down LIKE A BOSS! while Scott didnt allow a sack for what 22 games or something crazy like that? thats why he got straight paid by tennessee lol! Thirdly, when did i ever say a center had a pre set blocking assignment given to him in the huddle? and OBVIOUSLY the qb and the center communicate to each other, well qb to center then center to the rest of the oline...and OC is offensive coordinator lol not Offense center! theres only one position that has center in it and thats on the offense line, thats it just offense! ..and lastly if you're such a notre dame fan, its not called HOMER you bandwagon fan...its DOMER! geeze!, because of the golden dome, thats why we never have anything on our helmets (except for the shamrock series games, which is once a year bc you were more than likely not aware of that) to represent the golden dome lol hence the name golden domers!!! really its like all of you guys came in here and read 3 of these 'very smart' posts and was like yulp that must be how football is played bc its 3 guys saying the same thing and only one disagreeing lol thats why our society is filled with "you intelligent women!" hey you guys the raiders called and said they need a new management staff and wanted you guys to fill them open spots..have fun drafting a kicker in the 1st round come next month! really after that theres no need to say anything, i think we know who knows more about football now and who backed up their case with a ton of examples lol especially when THIS comment got flagged because i "degraded you guys with words" which it was then removed, so you guys acted like this comment was never in play (bc it showed you up! lol and nothing left to doubt about my football knowledge, except for the guy who was not aware of zibby's weight this past season; so i threw it into this)..lol why should i put paragraphs so you guys can read it easier? lol too hard to comprehend what youre reading when its not in paragraphs?

Paragraphs would help, but just making sense and using logic would be a far more useful start, I think.

Paragraphs would help, but just making sense and using logic would be a far more useful start, I think.

how did i not make sense or use logic? yes i did not use paragraphs but thats really the only thing you can knock me for lol i mean cmon dont just blurt stuff out just to be speaking, im sure thats what you thought i was doing until i literally broke down every little thing i said and elaborated it for all of you haters, not only did i do that but i backed up my responses, something you guys have yet to do nor have you guys yet to make any sense! sorry i wont use paragraphs and this isn't a thesis paper guys i dont see the use in having to paragraph my response, this is just comments and responses, really the only thing i could see the need to do is spell words correctly and not have run on sentences lol my responses to your comments have made plenty of sense and for you guys having trouble understanding where im coming from, i elaborated my responses and ideal line up lol. In fact, really all you guys have done is knock what i have said! also you really havent given any logic behind why you think my ideals are "crazy" other than what a text book from the 70's will tell you about the offensive line and how you have watched football for soooo many years! haha when really all i have done is prove you guys wrong, but go head and bash my grammatical errors! something that does not mean ANYTHING in this instance! 

how did i not make sense or use logic? yes i did not use paragraphs but thats really the only thing you can knock me for lol i mean cmon dont just blurt stuff out just to be speaking, im sure thats what you thought i was doing until i literally broke down every little thing i said and elaborated it for all of you haters, not only did i do that but i backed up my responses, something you guys have yet to do nor have you guys yet to make any sense! sorry i wont use paragraphs and this isn't a thesis paper guys i dont see the use in having to paragraph my response, this is just comments and responses, really the only thing i could see the need to do is spell words correctly and not have run on sentences lol my responses to your comments have made plenty of sense and for you guys having trouble understanding where im coming from, i elaborated my responses and ideal line up lol. In fact, really all you guys have done is knock what i have said! also you really havent given any logic behind why you think my ideals are "crazy" other than what a text book from the 70's will tell you about the offensive line and how you have watched football for soooo many years! haha when really all i have done is prove you guys wrong, but go head and bash my grammatical errors! something that does not mean ANYTHING in this instance!

I'm sorry my friend, I have not even bothered to read your reply, other than to make note that you claim to have proven something.

Here's the thing about logic, or about trying to communicate that logic: they require organization and structure. I really can't tell if you've proven anything or not because you ramble, and there is no rational flow to your posts. They read like a tangled mess of random and obtuse assertions.

You may be making the most brilliant observations EVAH, but you certainly are NOT finding the most effective means to share them.

lol sorry i dont use paragraphs but can one of you please tell me how i did not make any sense and if you would've read my response you you have known i did not ramble! PLLLLEEEEAAAASSE tell me! thats the very least you guys could do beens you have not made much sense at all...for that matter all you have done is protest about my responses, yet you have failed to give any examples lol 

lol sorry i dont use paragraphs but can one of you please tell me how i did not make any sense and if you would've read my response you you have known i did not ramble! PLLLLEEEEAAAASSE tell me! thats the very least you guys could do beens you have not made much sense at all...for that matter all you have done is protest about my responses, yet you have failed to give any examples lol 

Use punctuation!!!!!!! We can't read your responses because you don't use paragraphs or punctuation!!!

Because you suggested that a safety with below average coverage and tackling skills add 50 lbs to a 5' 11" frame to a play a position that he's never played before.

OMG im seriously done on this topic, bc you CANNOT recall anything that you read! but i will leave you on this note in response to your comment lol....DAVID THORNTON WAS 2 inches taller than zibby, yet only 5 lbs heavier! lol WAS A PRO BOWL & AN ALL PRO LINEBACKER...OK? DO YOU UNDERSTAND THAT MUCH SO FAR? ok, just hang in there for just a couple more sentences! I do not understand your response why Zibby needs to gain 50 MORE LBS!? He matches up with Thornton perfectly, with the exception of that five lbs, which does not make any difference when you have a PRO BOXER / EX SAFETY AT LINEBACKER, hes proven he has big hit capability, and yes (as i stated in earlier posts) he can cover; maybe not as good as a safety should in the NFL but we are talkin about him playing LB! mainly them guys cover TE's and slot receivers or if you want to get technical they CAN also cover HB & FB on zone coverages (which is usually just a check down receiver on the flats) You're expecting Zibby to transform into this Lawrence Taylor type of guy and gain fifty lbs! I was just making a suggestion (also backed it up with examples and reasonable thinking) bc Indy signed him to a 3 year deal! no need in just throwing a player back to the market and taking a cap hit. Hell, we are still paying gary brackett money and taking a cap hit to this day! 

• 3 weeks later...

hahaha showed a half dozen of my friends this and they were literally laughing their ...es off! haha for a minute i was like maybe i messed up, so i showed a couple of my friends..they can't believe there are colts fans as ignorant as you all are lol, well i'd say most of you...especially the guy who said he's been watching football for so many years lol