Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

secondary looks good

danlhart87

Barring injury, the secondary looks GREAT.

And the good news is the Colts have depth at each position. They have Zbi and Lefeged as backups, which is good.

As much as people hate Vaughn, he's a pretty good backup too. 

Having good depth is very important and they have it in the secondary. 

Could be the best secondary we've ever had(at least in my 21 years of living lol).

I like Zbi as a back-up, just would rather pay him less than we are at the moment. 

They have some improvement to go. Hope we sign RJF and draft OLB.

I said secondary, not defense...yet lol but I would love to sign RJF and OLB seems most likely in draft now, but who knows what Grigs is thinking haha.

Fair enough. But I hope they can stay off of the Injury report too. I'm very pleased with the addition of Toller & Landry.

Pretty sure everyone hopes they can stay healthy. Landry has played at least 14 games in 4 of six seasons.

great moves guys truly building the monster bet we'll give the 49ers,broncos,& seahawks a run for there money they got a great hand too will be very competitive games and i got a hunch we could own the Patriots this yr cant wait to see the other tricks they have up there sleeve if any....see we just gotta be patient and let the pros get it done

If Laron Landry can bring that FIRE that Bob Sanders brought to the old Colts........ wooooo wheeee we're gonna be Dangerous!

i cant wait to see him pop Foster and MJD and even CJ. im tired of seeing those guys run all over us every year.

not even a bit! just watching his highlights gives me goosebumps. Gosh what i would give to see Pagano unleash him on Brady multiple times in a game and destroy him!! im extremely amped now, Landry rips peoples souls out.  cant wait lol

great moves guys truly building the monster bet we'll give the 49ers,broncos,& seahawks a run for there money they got a great hand too will be very competitive games and i got a hunch we could own the Patriots this yr cant wait to see the other tricks they have up there sleeve if any....see we just gotta be patient and let the pros get it done

We don't play the Patriots this year. I could be wrong, but I don't think we do

Could be the best secondary we've ever had(at least in my 21 years of living lol).

I like Zbi as a back-up, just would rather pay him less than we are at the moment. 

Our secondary used to be absolutely stacked with talent until injuries decimated us (not just Bob, but Marlin Jackson as well) and we couldn't develop Tim Jennings. The way I see it, we're just now getting back to the level we should've been at. It's just that it was so horrible during the end of the Polian era that we forgot how good it used to be lol.