Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Stewart Bradley

lollygagger8

Bradley was poised to be the star on eagles D, their MLB, but he got injured...then out of the blue Rolle appeared and steward became expendable...he went to browns were another injury and change of scheme made him go away...again.

We don't need him, we will survive with angerer,freeman,Conner, and harvey

Why settle for something we can "survive" with and not strive to find something we can thrive with?  If there's a player at any position that is better than what we currently have and will fit the system, be a team player etc etc and we can afford them then there's no reason not to bring them in.

Why settle for something we can "survive" with and not strive to find something we can thrive with?  If there's a player at any position that is better than what we currently have and will fit the system, be a team player etc etc and we can afford them then there's no reason not to bring them in.

That the Grigson philosophy, and I love it. If a guy can give us a little more and we can afford him, why not get him?

From small things, big things one day come.

That the Grigson philosophy, and I love it. If a guy can give us a little more and we can afford him, why not get him?

From small things, big things one day come.

Exactly...."good enough" isn't going to win many Superbowls. :)

He's supposed to be coming to check out the Colts and then off to the Broncos. Does anyone else know anything about this guy besides he played for Arizona?

I don't see anything about him coming to Indy, just Denver. He was a bust in Arizona though.

The Bradley I wanted was the Iowa Hawkeye Bradley Fletcher. But he got signed by the Eagles :(

Has very good size, 6'4" and close to 260 lbs.  Great for a 3-4 ILB.  Wouldn't mind at all bringing him in. :)

Stewart Bradley, ILB, From Cardinals. Age: 29. star.gifhalfstar.gif -- Signed with Broncos (1 year)

scroll to # 21 

http://walterfootball.com/freeagents2013ILB.php