Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Jeff George Job Hunting

John Waylon

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2011/09/19/jeff-george-says-he-could-pick-up-colts-offense-in-a-matter-of-days/

Collins age is hurting him.

Brett Favre would only be worse.

What would that make George?

And I find it laughable that he could pick the offense up in a "matter of days" when he didn't in a matter of years last time we gave him the chance...

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2011/09/19/jeff-george-says-he-could-pick-up-colts-offense-in-a-matter-of-days/

Collins age is hurting him.

Brett Favre would only be worse.

What would that make George?

And I find it laughable that he could pick the offense up in a "matter of days" when he didn't in a matter of years last time we gave him the chance...

a bad joke that wont go away...

Also when he says pick up the offense in a couple of days he means pick up what he would use of it. Frankly he would look at Garcon and say run as fast as you can and don't drop it when I throw it to you.

Sweet story Jeff. I could also play Defensive End.

And Favre, HA! Come on out Favre... our o-line will break your hip, you'll need a month to learn our system, then when you're comfy and we are long out of the playoffs... Peyton will be back.

Favre wouldn't come to our situation if we gave him a golden toilet to sit on.

And Favre, HA! Come on out Favre... our o-line will break your hip, you'll need a month to learn our system, then when you're comfy and we are long out of the playoffs... Peyton will be back.

A golden roundabout and a silver med alert may be enough to intice him though.

I think Favre would find it hard to pass the ball from his Hoveroud.

George is someone who watches his nephew at Warren Cenral play.

I hate to say it but we really could use Garrard. We need a mobile QB behind this offensive line. Our offensive scheme is crap without anyone but Manning running it. Collins stands there like a statue and can't improvise or keep a play alive.

I agree. Garrard, as much as I don't like him, would help us most.

Besides, it wouldn't be complete unless we could get Eric Dickerson out of retirement too....Wouldn't that be a train wreck worth seeing, George and Dickerson ride again!!

Only if we get to trade the requisite nine first round draft choices to complete the deal.

I wonder what Fredd Young's doing nowadays.

Jeffy George. Wow, let's see, June Jones had a heart-attack, Purdue regretted it, Illinois regretted it, The colts gave away the farm and oh, did they regret it! Bill Tobin regretted it, Jeff George's family regretted it, his high school coach regretted his actions, and on and on and on.

There is no way to cover up the smell of a pig with perfume. Eventually the smell finds it way out and you stink up the joint!!!