Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts sign Erik Walden LB (confirmed) (merge)

WSnotch

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Bob McGinn ‏@BobMcGinn

Erik Walden leaves #Packers for 4-year, $16M deal with #Colts. Walden says he was signed with every expectation to start opposite R. Mathis.

WHAT THE HECK?!

This has made me furious. Not happy at all with today's moves. Toler, a decent enough nickel option, gets starter money, and Erik Walden, who is Jerry Hughes level of bad, comes in as a starter?! This has got to be a joke.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• I agree Hines is being used improperly.   I'm gonna let Hines slide on the dropped pass. It was a monsoon, and even though I think he took his eyes off the pass, I'm sure the slippery ball didn't help. I will say he's been playing scared or something lately, but I can't quite put my finger on what's wrong. Even at RB on the handoff, he gets those happy feet that Manning used to.    That said, this team/Reich has got to figure out that Hines and JT are NOT interchangeable. JT is an elite RB between the tackles. We all know Hines is more of a WR than RB and should be used more in the passing game. It drives me insane that he takes JT's snaps and runs up the middle and gets stonewalled most of the time.   I've said this a million times, but line Hines up at WR sometimes.....good things would happen. Or put both JT and Hines back there and roll them out for passes. At least one of them would be covered by a LB, and they would blow right by them.    I'm a big fan of Mack, but I don't like him taking snaps from JT unless JT is gassed from a long run. 
    • 11-2 this week.. alot of bye teams huh.  Ravens and Panthers got me. I'm done picking the Panthers
    • Nice gesture to the fan who actually gave the ball back. But in all honesty I wonder if the fan really knew the significance in THAT moment they received the ball. Was probably just happy to be given a ball from an NFL player, not thinking "oh yeah, this is the 600 TD ball It's gonna be worth alot." So knowing that I would've taken anything.. then probably regretted it the day after..    1,000 store card is kind of a joke if the Bucs knew worth of that football.. 
    • So he can make a 43 yarder while hurt but not a 47 yarder?
  • Members

• fanoftheteam

fanoftheteam 0

• cdgacoltsfan

cdgacoltsfan 1,134

• Nickster

Nickster 1,377

• carmelcolt

carmelcolt 28

• jvan1973

jvan1973 6,547

• MarylandTerrapin