Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts sign Erik Walden LB (confirmed) (merge)

WSnotch

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Bob McGinn ‏@BobMcGinn

Erik Walden leaves #Packers for 4-year, $16M deal with #Colts. Walden says he was signed with every expectation to start opposite R. Mathis.

WHAT THE HECK?!

This has made me furious. Not happy at all with today's moves. Toler, a decent enough nickel option, gets starter money, and Erik Walden, who is Jerry Hughes level of bad, comes in as a starter?! This has got to be a joke.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• Interesting that 4 of the top 6 include a guy drafted in the 4th, one in the 5th, one in the 6th and an UDFA.    Q is better than all of them (though Teller has really made a case the last year+ to be in that conversation). But paying $22-23M for a LG just seems really high. Going to be interesting to see what the final numbers look like when they do it.
    • I actually lol'd at this one. Good one...
    • Half of his sacks in Indy have come against HOU (3 games). Hell, he only had 2 sacks heading into Week 13 last year.    He’s a great player, but I think people were way too high on his sack potential for this season.
    • Happy for the win.  It should not have been that close at halftime which is concerning.  Rushing yardage and time if possession at halftime were bad.  My concern is that this type of play loses against good teams.   Just sloppy play in all areas.  Someone needs to explain just how valuable EVERY SINGLE play is.  Every one.  ANY play at any time can break a game, or change momentum. I font know, i’d just like to see a lil more discipline.  Also thought pkay calling took a slight step back.   Defense played better.  Offense looked great for most part.  But there were moments that need ironed out.   I think a good team is in there.  We saw it for three quarters last week as well.  But we need to polish up some rough spots when we hurt ourselves.   I’d like to see more discipline and far more urgency and focus.... on EVERY play.  Because that will be necessary later on if we are in the running, and if we hope to gave any chance of a run.   There is time, i have notice steady improvement.  But we are still a long way off from where we need to be. I’m kinda optimist though.  That’s the way i roll.
  • Members

• IinD

IinD 2,294

• JediXMan

JediXMan 1,557

• NewColtsFan

NewColtsFan 11,123

• Jared Cisneros

Jared Cisneros 4,356

• Drew2975

Drew2975 23

• shasta519