Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Peyton's Kids

WoolMagnet

My 83 year old mother (Closet colts fan cuz my brother is a Steeler fan and we live in PA) said she saw on news that Peyton had his kids checked for something.

I missed this somehow. She didn't have all the details. Her neighbor was outside and said he heard something too. He knew all about Manning's "trip" to Europe for the stem-cell therapy.

Were the tests to his kids because of the condition Cooper has?

It doesn't have anything to do with a diagnosis of Peyton? Does it? I didn't think there was a link to Cooper's condition. My mom said she heard (she is 83) that only one son doesn't have condition (meaning Eli?) I'm confused now.

On a side note, i just saw the clip of Peyton walking on the sideline today "walkin' it out" as they put it.

It BREAKS my heart.

I haven't heard anything about this. I'm not sure if Cooper's disease is genetic or not. From what I heard, Peyton was checked for it before and he was cleared. What he has now (as far as I know) is because of a hit he took against the Washington Redskins a few years ago, not because of Cooper's condition.

I haven't heard anything about this. I'm not sure if Cooper's disease is genetic or not. From what I heard, Peyton was checked for it before and he was cleared. What he has now (as far as I know) is because of a hit he took against the Washington Redskins a few years ago, not because of Cooper's condition.

That was my understanding.

My mom is a sharp lady for her age. She is in to everything, and is "on top of things". But sometimes she gets stories mixed up a little.

I get the feeling it was a secondary source not espn or sports network. I guess Peyton had his kids tested for probably the degenerative condition Cooper has. I've heard some say it was genetic and others said no. I thought I heard Peyton and Eli were tested years ago. It must be genetic because I remember they said you were tested and either had it or not. You couldn't just develop it later. But I'm not sure.

That was my understanding.

My mom is a sharp lady for her age. She is in to everything, and is "on top of things". But sometimes she gets stories mixed up a little.

I get the feeling it was a secondary source not espn or sports network. I guess Peyton had his kids tested for probably the degenerative condition Cooper has. I've heard some say it was genetic and others said no. I thought I heard Peyton and Eli were tested years ago. It must be genetic because I remember they said you were tested and either had it or not. You couldn't just develop it later. But I'm not sure.

That's my understanding (it's genetic, Peyton and Eli were cleared). I'm sure he had his kids checked as soon as it was possible.

My 83 year old mother (Closet colts fan cuz my brother is a Steeler fan and we live in PA) said she saw on news that Peyton had his kids checked for something.

I missed this somehow. She didn't have all the details. Her neighbor was outside and said he heard something too. He knew all about Manning's "trip" to Europe for the stem-cell therapy.

Were the tests to his kids because of the condition Cooper has?

It doesn't have anything to do with a diagnosis of Peyton? Does it? I didn't think there was a link to Cooper's condition. My mom said she heard (she is 83) that only one son doesn't have condition (meaning Eli?) I'm confused now.

On a side note, i just saw the clip of Peyton walking on the sideline today "walkin' it out" as they put it.

It BREAKS my heart.

What's next - you quoting your mailman of a terrible story concerning another Manning family malady.

Could you give this freaking nonsense a rest.

What's next - you quoting your mailman of a terrible story concerning another Manning family malady.

Yea, actually it's my 83 year old Mother behind this whole conspiracy.

You see, she has some pictures of Peyton on a night out in Las Vegas with Tiger Woods and Michael jordan and John Mayer.

She's blackmailing Peyton. You see, she's a "dancer" in a Vegas retirement community. But thats another story altogether.

And for the record, I haven't talked to my mailman.......YET. (to be continued)

Yea, actually it's my 83 year old Mother behind this whole conspiracy.

You see, she has some pictures of Peyton on a night out in Las Vegas with Tiger Woods and Michael jordan and John Mayer.

She's blackmailing Peyton. You see, she's a "dancer" in a Vegas retirement community. But thats another story altogether.

And for the record, I haven't talked to my mailman.......YET. (to be continued)

Is your mailman really that big of stretch with your frat brother and dear old mom's stories of treachery with the Mannings?

Hidden

You do realize nobody likes you right?

Your *baggery is so legendary that people on other Colt forums bring your name up first when talking about posters they don't like. The dude was just asking a question. If this nonsense is getting on your nerves enough, maybe you should leave...and we will all say 'good riddance!' You never contribute to discussions. Every post of yours is a jab at another poster. How you have not been banned completely is a mystery to me.

...and Wool, you don't need to respond to this jerk. One day he will learn to take the male reproductive organ out of his rectum, and maybe then he can make an honest contribution to the forum.

That hit was horrendous, he was very lucky he didn't suffer anything seriously significant on the spot there. That hit alone could've been career ending because he was planted on his knees by one defender while the other tried to rip his torso off, bending his head and back in completely unnatural positions. That hit still today ticks me off, could've been done with some malicious intent involved.

Hidden

You do realize nobody likes you right?

Your *baggery is so legendary that people on other Colt forums bring your name up first when talking about posters they don't like. The dude was just asking a question. If this nonsense is getting on your nerves enough, maybe you should leave...and we will all say 'good riddance!' You never contribute to discussions. Every post of yours is a jab at another poster. How you have not been banned completely is a mystery to me.

...and Wool, you don't need to respond to this jerk. One day he will learn to take the male reproductive organ out of his rectum, and maybe then he can make an honest contribution to the forum.

So you are the freaking board conscious?

First off the claim that nobody likes me is absurd. I have received several personal messages from peeps who thank me for my insights and have said that it is nice to have someone here who truly understands the game.

Secondly, I don't care. I am sure I have rubbed people the wrong way but the only ones that I worry about are the ones who know the game and the team. If I have upset you, it probably meant that you posted something completely ridiculous and easily refutable.

Lastly, this thread is pointless and I will go a step further to say that it is reckless as well. There should be nothing posted here about Manning's kids that has not been confirmed by reputable sources. As much as I sure Woolmagnet's mom had good intentions, using her to start a thread about something she heard about the Manning kids is mindless.