Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Louis Vasquez a Bronco

MTC

Why do people get so worked up. I can't remember the last time the Colts attacked free agency. Lol. I wish we would too, but it never seems to happen no matter who is out there.

Well considering that the Colts usually didn't have any money for FA but this year they have some extra money so everyone thought they might get a couple FA. :) With all the needs that we have staring at us I thought Grigson would try and get a couple but who knows what will happen.

Well considering that the Colts usually didn't have any money for FA but this year they have some extra money so everyone thought they might get a couple FA. :) With all the needs that we have staring at us I thought Grigson would try and get a couple but who knows what will happen.

I know, we have money, and we still aren't signing anyone right out the gates lol.

I see why it makes people crazy, but maybe I'm a pessimist because I never thought half these big names were coming our way.

:(

I know, we have money, and we still aren't signing anyone right out the gates lol.

I see why it makes people crazy, but maybe I'm a pessimist because I never thought half these big names were coming our way.

Well I don't get super excited over FA because we have never participated that much but I always watch others get excited and then disappointed because we didn't get who they thought we would try and get. ;)

Well I don't get super excited over FA because we have never participated that much but I always watch others get excited and then disappointed because we didn't get who they thought we would try and get. ;)

You and me are in the same boat it seems lol.

Vasquez is the only one that's disappointing, for me anyways. Would have been a great addition. At least Peyton gets him...

well grigson showed he is a TRUE rookie GM.

Grigson will end up being like Ozzie Newsome and Ted Thompson in a few years, playing free agency wisely and drafting well. I believe in that. So, let us not judge him with 1 day of the offseason. If he can unearth a Jerrell Freeman and get the most out of Darius Butler etc., I am sure we will be a TEAM bigger than the sum of the individuals when it is all said and done. That is what matters eventually.

At least Luck can move around, unlike Peyton, haha.

To be honest, I was more thinking of Vasquez's run blocking. Pass blocking, Slauson and Moore are probably better than Vasquez. Levitre also. Just was hoping we'd get a nice grader on the interior line.

wth? A zone blocking team? We already gave you Peyton, Tamme, and Stokely you greedy *****!

AHHH Why????

AGREED!!! Now Vasquez?... :ranton::rant::hissy::hairout:... :ticked: .. :bomb: .. :flaming:. :censored2: :cuss: :rawr:

Greedy? no, Lustful, with an insatiable appetitie for the dramatic, yes.... :rantoff:

Ok,.... :bored: **cools down**.... well lets see what Grigson has in store for us...

well good for the Broncos, they are in a position to win a Super bowl more then us, so I hope they win.

Makes sense they are making more moves, they are on the end of the line with manning so they should be doing these moves.