Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts Rumors thread

In fact a ridiculous number for the desperation ownership of the south...owners have gotten some prices down, and the olphins ruined it with max deals to Ellerbe and Wallace....desperate owner!

OK...just saw Ellerbe was 5-35 mill...that is better...sorry Dolphins...NOT :)

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

In fact a ridiculous number for the desperation ownership of the south...owners have gotten some prices down, and the olphins ruined it with max deals to Ellerbe and Wallace....desperate owner!

Like two moves was going to make them that much better.  Prolly just screwed them for a few years.

Says Scouts Inc. on Walden: "He has good size and athleticism and excellent functional strength to set the edge as a run defender. He understands angles and pad level to leverage blockers and has developed active hands. Walden has range in pursuit inside-out to the ball. He appears to have developed some effective counters as an edge pass-rusher and became more active in coverage in 2012. Walden was able to secure 24 starts the past two seasons. He has made the most of his opportunities and possibly solidified his status in 2013." 

Sidbury, a defensive end in Atlanta’s 4-3, appeared in 10 games with no starts. He was in on just one tackle all season. At 6-3, 261 he’s sure to be cast as a backer in Indy and based on Scouts Inc.’s report, we can see how they’d see promise in him: “He has above-average upfield acceleration and ability to bend and close on the pocket. He has a tendency to rely on speed alone too much and needs to develop counter moves and power to mix things up. " 

I thought Toler might qualify as the sort of corner the Jaguars would look at. He had 27 tackles and two interceptions in 11 games with two starts for the Cardinals last season. Scouts Inc. rates him a four out of five in both man and zone coverage. At 6-feet and 192 the Colts will like his size, and if Chuck Pagano and secondary coach coach Mike Gillhamer can refine his tools, he could develop into a starter opposite Vontae Davis. 

Thomas finished last season as the backup top Logan Mankins at left guard for the Patriots. He played in all 16 games with seven starts on the left side and has started 21 games in four years. Scouts Inc. said Thomas’ success is based on his “great technique and effort.” He’ll have a chance to displace Joe Reitz with the Colts.

one thing worth nothing is that this moves, supposing we indeed sign laron landry allow us to go into draft without a single need...im not saying we have great starters everywhere but we didnt even have a OLB...we can truly go BPA

Ricky Jean-Francois would be a killer starter to try to ease Chapman back into the game. I'd be ecstatic to sign him.

I don't tink RJF will play a down of NT for the Colts (assuming we sign him)   He's 6'3" and 295.    He'll play on either side of the Nose.

I have a feeling that the Colts aren't done today yet. I think we will be seeing more moves from them tonight or early morning. I mean Reggie wasn't re-signed until after 9p.m. last year and Redding was rumored to be signing and wasn't until locked up until the next day. I have faith in Grigs.

How many picks does that * team need. They are going to be a gooood team next year. 

In GRIGS I trust, but my God Vasquez went cheap...

How many picks does that * team need. They are going to be a gooood team next year. 

In GRIGS I trust, but my God Vasquez went cheap...

Who, the Bucs? They say that every year.

since this a rumor thread im gonna post this but dont really believe it...its from incarrated bob who some people like and others dont...he has been right on mamny times but not so right on some others...

This morning it was made clear that the New England Patriots low balled Tom Brady's favorite target, offering a contract that Welker found not only unsatisfactory but also disrespectful. Looking elsewhere today, Welker's agent is trying to schedule visits in both Minnesota and Denver, despite speculation that Welker may be interested in Miami. But is that really where he wants to go? Sources close to IBN have indicated that Welker wants to be an Indianapolis Colt in 2013. - See more at: http://ibnsportswrap.com/article.php?articleID=212#sthash.GEOAm6eo.dpufYes, Brady's favorite target is now looking for some Luck, but will the Colts want Welker back? Indy is deep in talks with free agent defensive end Cliff Avril and has also discussed the possibility of signing former Ram Danny Amendola. Be on the lookout for something to break amongst these three teams, (Vikings, Broncos, Colts) and as of right now, the Patriots are just about out of the running. - See more at: http://ibnsportswrap.com/article.php?articleID=212#sthash.GEOAm6eo.dpuf

Jim Irsay@JimIrsay

Landry is literally in building now...but there are many other lines in the water...Grigs n Chuck have many options to add big improvements!

This is great news. Hopefully Landry becomes a Colt, dude is a beast. Ive seen a lot of him when he played for the Skins. He was forced to be the best player on that D but with us he will be a welcomed piece of THE MONSTER.

since this a rumor thread im gonna post this but dont really believe it...its from incarrated bob who some people like and others dont...he has been right on mamny times but not so right on some others...

This morning it was made clear that the New England Patriots low balled Tom Brady's favorite target, offering a contract that Welker found not only unsatisfactory but also disrespectful. Looking elsewhere today, Welker's agent is trying to schedule visits in both Minnesota and Denver, despite speculation that Welker may be interested in Miami. But is that really where he wants to go? Sources close to IBN have indicated that Welker wants to be an Indianapolis Colt in 2013. - See more at: http://ibnsportswrap.com/article.php?articleID=212#sthash.GEOAm6eo.dpufYes, Brady's favorite target is now looking for some Luck, but will the Colts want Welker back? Indy is deep in talks with free agent defensive end Cliff Avril and has also discussed the possibility of signing former Ram Danny Amendola. Be on the lookout for something to break amongst these three teams, (Vikings, Broncos, Colts) and as of right now, the Patriots are just about out of the running. - See more at: http://ibnsportswrap.com/article.php?articleID=212#sthash.GEOAm6eo.dpuf

amendola is injury prone. i rather see what brazill or our other wrs can do.

WOW Amendola or Welker! Avril!  :monkeydance:  And then he misspelled Robert Kraft's name in the next paragraph.