• Ed Reed
    • Cary Williams
    • Keenan Lewis
    • Victor Butler
    • Antonio Cason
    • Antwan Barnes
    • Greg Jennings
    • Other (post a comment)

you forgot to add Aaron rodgers to be Luck's backup ...we need absolutely the best players not a mediocre QB riding the bench

Then we could worry less about the o line. "No big deal if Luck gets hurt. Rodgers will fill in just fine." Or, "If Rodgers misses a game that's fine, we can have Andrew Luck fill in for the same game plan easily."

Genius.

Both  :td:

I hope they don't over pay for Kruger and Avril would be a complete bust in 3-4. I doubt there's any real conversation about Avril. 

Surprisingly, i have heard worse things then this on the forums. Why would Avril be a bust. Please enlighten me ? 

My order:  Louis Vasquez (RG), Andy Levitre (LG), Connor Barwin (OLB), Antoine Cason (CB)Greg Jennings (WR)

draft:  CB, S, DE, DT, OT, OLB. Not necessary this order

I like this lineup minus one of the guards. That is too much money tied up in the guard position when you will have to re-sign your franchise left tackle in 2 seasons and don't even have a solid right tackle or center. These are just my opinions, but I would sign 1 of 2; get a solid RT; and then sign a mid-level guard (or draft one).

I'm hoping it's Vasquez, but wouldn't mind if it was Avril. Avril has the stats that deserve a large contract while Kruger just started coming on this past season. Avril's original position was a 34 OLB so I believe he would fit in well here. 

I agree with this. Kruger scares the crap out of me (at least contract wise).