Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Hopefully things will start popping up in the next couple days.  Wanna know who were taking a look at!

Well....  if we've got at least one scout at every Pro Day,  then, it may be more difficult to determine who were there to look at.   Because, in theory at least,  we're there to look at everyone.

Good information is the coil of the realm....

If we can find out which Pro Days Grigson is out, that might be another story.   But I'm not aware that this type of information comes out on any type of consistent basis.    Sporadically, maybe.   But not for most of these events.

I only wish.....

Well.... if we've got at least one scout at every Pro Day, then, it may be more difficult to determine who were there to look at. Because, in theory at least, we're there to look at everyone.

Yeah I know were not gonna know everyone but just some more insight. Names here and there that pop up. Just to get an Idea. I get you though.

If we can find out which Pro Days Grigson is out, that might be another story. But I'm not aware that this type of information comes out on any type of consistent basis. Sporadically, maybe. But not for most of these events.

I only wish.....

Well.... if we've got at least one scout at every Pro Day, then, it may be more difficult to determine who were there to look at. Because, in theory at least, we're there to look at everyone.

Yeah I know were not gonna know everyone but just some more insight. Names here and there that pop up. Just to get an Idea. I get you though.

If we can find out which Pro Days Grigson is out, that might be another story. But I'm not aware that this type of information comes out on any type of consistent basis. Sporadically, maybe. But not for most of these events.

I only wish.....

Yeah I know were not gonna know everyone or even most. But just to get some names here and there that pop up. A little insight Because I'm pretty sure there getting a good Idea of who they wanna go after.

Not a word, but they just started this week.

Typically, a team should have at least one scout at every pro day.   You need eyes everywhere.   Can be behind the curve for information.

Colts scouts been at UMass, Minnesota, and Winona State pro days so far.

http://www.stampedeblue.com/2013/3/6/4070974/2013-nfl-draft-colts-scouts-have-been-busy-of-late