Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

McShay's latest mock

24) OG Justin Pugh, Syracuse

X. Rhodes and Bjoern Werner were both still on the board in his scenario... didn't catch anyone else, only got a quick glance on ESPN.

I agree with Kuharsky on this one...

http://espn.go.com/blog/afcsouth/tag/_/name/justin-pugh

"Kuharsky: Indianapolis certainly needs offensive line help, but I’d think given this scenario they might find better quality help at one of several other positions of need."

I agree with Kuharsky as well, however, depending on how free agency goes Pugh may be a solid choice if Grigs and Co. like him. I just feel like this goes to show that with all the cap room we have and the draft, I just don't know how we can't fill most (if not all) of our biggest needs.

Don't seem like a good fit IMO. Needs to bulk up and get stronger. He's a 2nd rder. IMO.

Wow...McShay had a McBad Day........There is no way on God's geen earth we take Pugh........Pugh!  That stinks!  Terrible at 24....

if there is not a better offensive lineman that him at 24....even if we go OL in the draft...horrible. :lecture::bossy:

Wow...McShay had a McBad Day........There is no way on God's geen earthe we take Pugh........Pugh!  That stinks!  Terrible at 24....

if there is not a better offensive lineman that him at 24....even if we go OL in the draft...horrible. :lecture::bossy:

I agree. I've seen, Pugh mocked in the 3rd rd. before and I haven't seen anything on him that would all of a sudden make him a 1st rd. option.

What happened to Bjoern Werner that McShay would have him slip that far? I haven't payed that much attention to him, but wasn't he a lock to be a top ten, maybe top five pick not all that long ago?

That's what I was thinking. I have seen him mocked as high as #2 overall, and now all of a sudden he's in the lower half of the first round.

That's wierd.

What happened to Bjoern Werner that McShay would have him slip that far? I haven't payed that much attention to him, but wasn't he a lock to be a top ten, maybe top five pick not all that long ago?

McShay's a complete * that's how. I don't understand how this dude still has a job. He's horrible..

McShay's a complete * that's how. I don't understand how this dude still has a job. He's horrible..

I said in another thread...he might as well be a weatherman.....:)

We know it is not even close to an exact science.....I realize he and Kiper are well respected, but sometimes their choices are off the charts bad....and Kiper needs to get rid of that darned hair-style...same one he had in the 80s  rotflmao  lmao