Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

What game are you looking foward to in 2013?

Im looking foward to the Colts vs 49ers game.

to see Vontae Davis play against his brother Vernon Davis, and if Pagano would let Vontae matchup on Vernon when Vernon is flanked out as a receiver, seems like Vontae is the only one that can matchup with Vernon

And to see where we are competitive wise against one of the upper level more physical teams in the league.

Plus Andrew Luck going up against his former coach Jim Harbaugh.

This game should be exciting and hopefully on Sunday/Monday night football.

Can't wait for the season to start just thinking about it.

Obvious answer - Denver

Flippant answer - The Super Bowl

Real answer - I'm looking forward to every game, from the preseason on.

that Denver game is going to be too overhyped. the media is going to make this the "irsay decision bowl" he is a prophet if we win and he would get criticized if we lose. thats how this media works

Any game that Virginia will let me see -__-

HATED last year, barely got any of our games. Hopefully that 11-5 record gave us some more respect from CBS, NBC, FOX, & ESPN

same here only full games i seen was the Jets, Jags, Texans twice, Patriots(minus the 4th quarter lol),

and the end of the Dolphins, Lions and Cleveland(all thanks to Texans blowouts those days so they switched to the Colts)

next year we better be on Sunday/Monday Night Football or im rioting lol

same here only full games i seen was the Jets, Jags, Texans twice, Patriots(minus the 4th quarter lol),

and the end of the Dolphins, Lions and Cleveland(all thanks to Texans blowouts those days so they switched to the Colts)

Man I'm with you. Something has to change. Getting tired of watching the Redskins & Ravens every Sunday

Obviously the Denver,49ers, Seahawks, but i really want to tune in to see the cardinals game... With BA vertical offense and arguably the biggest vertical threat at receiver if they snag a decent qb that should be one heck of a ball game. Also not ignoring how important BA is/was to our excellent year last year

that Denver game is going to be too overhyped. the media is going to make this the "irsay decision bowl" he is a prophet if we win and he would get criticized if we lose. thats how this media works

Yeah even if the Colts and Denver are both undefeated and Denver wins, Skip  Bayless will just completely dog Irsay for how bad of a decision it was to release Peyton. 

HATED last year, barely got any of our games. Hopefully that 11-5 record gave us some more respect from CBS, NBC, FOX, & ESPN

Aren't there any sports bars where you live? I couldn't imagine missing a game.

Aren't there any sports bars where you live? I couldn't imagine missing a game.

There are but I don't drive. I'm giving the world till I'm 21 (18 now) to learn how to operate automobiles properly then I'll drive.

So on GameDay, I sit in the chat room on here & have fun with the gang while they keep me updated on what's going on.

That is how my apple juice & glass breaking legends were born haha

Man I'm with you. Something has to change. Getting tired of watching the Redskins & Ravens every Sunday

I lived in the 757 area all my life(Suffolk mostly) and no I'm in the northern 252. All I've EVER caught is Skins and Panthers haha.

Since im from California i cant wait for the oakland, san diego, and san fran games so if we come out victorious ima talk my trash hahaha

wow. we play 3 California teams. i live in san diego so i most definetly will go to the colts vs chargers game. probably not the colts 9ers, and the raiders vs colts game i think is in indy.

Do you guys have Directv?  Sunday ticket is awesome.  I have gotten it for free for 3 years in a row by telling them it is crap to give it to new customers free but not me when i have been a customer of theirs for almost 10 years.  They will say they can't do it so i respond, "transfer me to where I can cancel my account".  Every year, at this point, they either give it to me or once Im transferred the next person gives it to me.

I live in Indiana and get all the colts games on local channels but I love having the game on the TV, my fantasy scores on my phone, and the RedZone channel on my IPad...  

I live in Canada, I think the only games I didn't have to stream were against the AFC East/NFC North

1. The Maturation of Vontae Davis as a Premiere CB in the league

2. Our offense as a whole growing into its potential

3. Andrew Luck will be playing football

/Didn't see it said which game but i'll be paying attenton to these aspects in every game

Do you guys have Directv? Sunday ticket is awesome. I have gotten it for free for 3 years in a row by telling them it is crap to give it to new customers free but not me when i have been a customer of theirs for almost 10 years. They will say they can't do it so i respond, "transfer me to where I can cancel my account". Every year, at this point, they either give it to me or once Im transferred the next person gives it to me.

I live in Indiana and get all the colts games on local channels but I love having the game on the TV, my fantasy scores on my phone, and the RedZone channel on my IPad...

I'm a college student, parents have AT&T but I do have NFL Redzone which is pretty good, I go to Hooters but for some reason they won't play the Colts, literally every tv be on the Texans games but how can I complain it's Hooters haha (talking about their wings obviously jk) I like NFL Redzone alot when I go to my parents house

I'm a college student, parents have AT&T but I do have NFL Redzone which is pretty good, I go to Hooters but for some reason they won't play the Colts, literally every tv be on the Texans games but how can I complain it's Hooters haha (talking about their wings obviously jk) I like NFL Redzone alot when I go to my parents house

I love me some hooters.....and the wings

same situation college student in bama... Go to Buffalo wild wings