Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

2013 Starting Running Back For The Colts Is......

ED29_1659yards

2013 Starting Running Back For The Colts  

94 members have voted

1. 1. With this new offense, who gives us the best chance to win?

Dont think he starts,but wouldnt say hes outta the picture

I should dig up some old Carter film of him not fumbling at Syracuse.  That kid was bad to the bone....amazing he comes into the NFL and fumbles 2 or 3 times and now he is a forgotten man....put Carter behind a good line and see what happens.  My guess is he is not a fumbler (Some of that I feel was an injured hand) and we see flashes of what he can be.  I still like Carter....I like him better than Brown to be honest...you know I like to be honest....my middle name is Abe....(honest?)  :)

Lincoln-young-ax-3000.jpg

I should dig up some old Carter film of him not fumbling at Syracuse.  That kid was bad to the bone....amazing he comes into the NFL and fumbles 2 or 3 times and now he is a forgotten man....put Carter behind a good line and see what happens.  My guess is he is not a fumbler (Some of that I feel was an injured hand) and we see flashes of what he can be.  I still like Carter....I like him better than Brown to be honest...you know I like to be honest....my middle name is Abe....(honest?)   :)

Lol i agree ive not giving up on him,you know i like him as well,We can name them the Bruise Brothers :rock:

Lol i agree ive not giving up on him,you know i like him as well,We can name them the Bruise Brothers :rock:

I really do think folks forget how tough he was at the Cuse.....

His first preseason....the forum was raving about him...he fumbles 3 times...then he is no longer good....tell Marshawn Lynch he is not good.....he has fumbled....and fumbled...it happens going for extra yardage and when punishing tacklers.

I really do think folks forget how tough he was at the Cuse.....

His first preseason....the forum was raving about him...he fumbles 3 times...then he is no longer good....tell Marshawn Lynch he is not good.....he has fumbled....and fumbled...it happens going for extra yardage and when punishing tacklers.

Brother some have labled Ballard as a fumbler in this forum I say nonsense and i know about Carters hand problems,they are both the kind of backs i like,runners that inflict punishment as well as taking it

I honestly don't know what Carter is. I haven't seen him on the field since preseason. And all the games I did see last season, he didn't play

I know this is a highlight film TK, but this guy did NOT fumble in college.

@Jay Kirk:  Ballard dropped the ball what 3 times?  Did we ever lose the possession?  

I honestly don't know what Carter is. I haven't seen him on the field since preseason. And all the games I did see last season, he didn't play

Carter had a lot of fumble problems his first year and this past year, he was used a lot on short yardage situations, which weren't a whole lot. 

I want to say he fumbled once this past year, but I could be wrong.

Carter had a lot of fumble problems his first year and this past year, he was used a lot on short yardage situations, which weren't a whole lot. 

I want to say he fumbled once this past year, but I could be wrong.

Delone Carter :3 Fumbles in 2011 in 101 carries and 1 Fumble in 2012:  Fumbled in his strongest game/The NO Saints debacle...never to be heard from again :)

Vick Ballard 3 fumbles in 2012.

Donald Brown:  1 fumble from 2009-212......

Delone Carter :3 Fumbles in 2011 in 101 carries and 1 Fumble in 2012:  Fumbled in his strongest game/The NO Saints debacle...never to be heard from again :)

Vick Ballard 3 fumbles in 2012.

Donald Brown:  1 fumble from 2009-2012......

Fixed it for you :).

And I was just guessing the one fumble. And Vick Ballard pretty much caused Carter to be the unknown number 3 back.

I wanted to look it up...fun stuff.

I still like Carter....at the same time he had 3..Garcon had 2 :)

I bet.

That is interesting, I mostly remember that Carter played sparingly in his first year, and when he did, he fumbled the ball in some critical moments. So I think of him as the fumble prone guy 

Everytime I see Garcon's facebook page, half the comments on his status are "come back to Indy" and I am just like "stay in Washington"

@Jay Kirk:  Ballard dropped the ball what 3 times?  Did we ever lose the possession?  

Maybe 1 not all were his fault,one of my favorites did it a few times as well the Edge

Maybe 1 not all were his fault,one of my favorites did it a few times as well the Edge

I felt like looking it up today...it was fun...

I think everyone remembers Mewelde Moore for his big fumble this year too...and he was not a known fumbler.  He has one or tw awful games for us...poor guy..the forum was relentless...and I helped!!  :)

IMO theres no doubt who it will be Ballard not only earned it ,I expect him to be much better this year,also fully expect to have the OL to open more lanes for him :thmup: cant wait to see who we come up with,and would also like to say good luck to big Ben Ijalanas rehab,would love to see what you can actually do

I should dig up some old Carter film of him not fumbling at Syracuse.  That kid was bad to the bone....amazing he comes into the NFL and fumbles 2 or 3 times and now he is a forgotten man....put Carter behind a good line and see what happens.  My guess is he is not a fumbler (Some of that I feel was an injured hand) and we see flashes of what he can be.  I still like Carter....I like him better than Brown to be honest...you know I like to be honest....my middle name is Abe....(honest?)   :)

Jay, I agree Ballard is a power horse stud...He's our #1 RB. Keep those legs churning & burning young man. Yeah, where the Hades is Carter? FBI Witness Protection? Brent, or should I say Honest Abe, a present for you from SW1: 

polls_co00922_l_5253_59238_answer_5_xlar

BrentMc11, on 06 Mar 2013 - 11:31, said:

@Jay Kirk: Ballard dropped the ball what 3 times? Did we ever lose the possession?

1 Question: Why does rapper Eminem get used as the primary musical score in so many NFL highlight reels? He's not that talented IMO. But then again, I'm not a huge fan of hip hop & rap to begin with.

Let's change it up a little bit...Jazz, Blues, Rock, Heavy Metal, Bluegrass [Okay maybe not Bluegrass, but that would be funny on an NFL highlight reel though along with Reggae & Big Band.] haha

Or better yet, a John Philip Sousa march....Funniest thing I every saw, the Marx Brothers were attempting to break into a safe very quietly except when they broke the code & open the door a resounding "Stars & Stripes Forever" played & woke everyone up... Okay, way off topic. 

I will stop now. It was hilarious though. No, I don't remember the film title either...

Jay, I agree Ballard is a power horse stud...He's our #1 RB. Keep those legs churning & burning young man. Yeah, where the Hades is Carter? FBI Witness Protection? Brent, or should I say Honest Abe, a present for you from SW1: 

polls_co00922_l_5253_59238_answer_5_xlar

Thank you SW.  I will 'log' in some time with these :)  Honest :)   :clap: (Joker clap) :)