Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Bill C's 2013 Free Agent Addition Predictions.

Now, this is just my opinion on who we may target in free agency and why. I'm not saying it's going to happen but this is just my small opinion on how our free agency additions might look heading into the NFL Draft.

1. Cliff Avil DE Detroit Lions: Chuck Pagano needs a versatile pass rusher and Cliff Avril is the best the market has to offer. He's young and explosive and will raise havoc playing along side Robert Mathis.. Jerry Hughes is a role player at best, Avril will replace Freeney and make an immediate impact.

2. Paul Kruger OLB Baltimore Ravens: You could never have enough guys rushing the passer and Kruger was a vital part in Baltimore's pressure attack. Ties with Coach Pagano could just be enough to bring Kruger to Indianapolis. I don't know if he's worth $8million a year but if we could get this guy I think our defense improves dramatically.

3. Cary Williams CB Baltimore Ravens: Another specimen from Coach Pagano's past.. I see Jerraud Powers on a new squad next season and Cary Williams potentially starting across from Vontae Davis. He fits the system. I know he's not the popular pick but for the right price he may pay dividends for us. Knows the system and can be a ball hawk at times. Wo knows.. Maybe a change of scenery and a new contract and boost this kids play to a higher level.

4. Louis Vasquez OG San Diego Chargers: The Colts have already been rumored to have interest in this guy, and heck Guard is one of our weakest spots on the roster. May I say anymore?

I think we must resign Fili as well.

We can go a bunch of different directions with the draft but I think DJ Fluker may be the RT if we don't target Barrett Jones. There's really no way of telling at this point. I wouldn't mind Johnathon Cooper either, but his stock is rising. Some people like Johnathon Banks as well. Either one of those guys I really wouldn't mind seeing a Colt.