Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Beat By The Browns

ColtsD

If we can't beat the browns how are we gonna win even 6 games this season? I love ya colts but think we can chalk this season up. Before this game the next winable game I saw was K C game,but not sure about that one now. I will still look for those cheap colts tickets though. go colts ! t-h-u-d

This is a gloomy loss, I agree. But this isn't college football. Just because the Browns are perceived to be worse than Tampa, Pittsburgh, etc., doesn't mean we automatically lose those games. Triangle theories don't work in sports. Match ups are everything.

We did a lot better today, but just made too many mistakes in the 2nd half.

1. Linkenbach. He's a flat-out liability. Collins is facing pressure from that side no matter who's rushing.

2. More running. We had a higher rushing total, and a higher ypc than the Browns did today. But we only ran 26 times to 38 throws. I'd like to see those numbers a little more balanced as long as Collins/Painter are taking snaps.

3. Special Teams coverage. McAfee is fantastic on punts, and he's booming kickoffs as well. Now let's reward him by covering the returners. Granted, Cribbs is exceptional.

I'm personally tired of people crying about us losing. I was called a troll today on the chat for not giving up on this team with 2 minutes left to play. We're not going to tank the season or give up by any means. We have to make more adjustments. We have a new QB under center, we just need to deal with it. Our coaches aren't bad at all. Who can replace Peyton "the goat" Manning. No one! But I still believe we are capable of winning without him. I'm not dulusional, crazy or not thing of that nature. He have a great group of players! We'll find ways to win, lets Go Colts!

If i hear Caldwell say "we just have to play better" one more time i'm going to run a q-tip thru my ear drums...playing at all would be an improvement...beat by the Browns?? Really??

Hey, it's not a sprint, it's a marathon! lol (ducking before Jennifer smacks me)

At least there are no obnoxious fans here to heckle us.

I'm personally tired of people crying about us losing. I was called a troll today on the chat for not giving up on this team with 2 minutes left to play. We're not going to tank the season or give up by any means. We have to make more adjustments. We have a new QB under center, we just need to deal with it. Our coaches aren't bad at all. Who can replace Peyton "the goat" Manning. No one! But I still believe we are capable of winning without him. I'm not dulusional, crazy or not thing of that nature. He have a great group of players! We'll find ways to win, lets Go Colts!

No way we give up on the season, no team does that

However unless Collins and Link and Christensen wake the * up, it will be tough and nasty

But I'll be there with ya cheering, but there will be tough times ahead

Go Colts dayumit

with the first pick in the 2012 nfl draft the indianpolis colts select andrew luck from stanford university bottom line.and this is just how its gonna be unless we cut collins and sign garrad or something. but the first pick is great we will be on top for another 15 years. get some big dt's some lb's and ol and we are right back in the super bowl next year oh yea and a solid press corner too. and fire the def coordinator and switch schemes 3-4 anything but the tampa 2

We are not a good team. We were a good team with Peyton. A good team would at least be competitive even after losing it's star player. The defense is designed to play with a lead and not from behind. Collins is too slow and holds on to the ball too long. By the time he gets it together the season will be over. I was at the game and it was like funeral was going on in there. There were a lot of empty seats and a lot of long faces.

:coltslogo:

Watching the game today was a tough one. I won't get into how this was awful or this guy needs to go or any excuses. We got beat, bottom line. What I do want to say is how disappointed I was in the exit of the fans in the fourth quarter. PATHETIC!!! You want to call yourselves fans, then act like it. You don't bail on your team when they are losing. We have been priviledged to have a team like ours for more than a decade. Playoffs, Super Bowl apperances and a Super Bowl Champion team. And because we lost our quarterback, probably for the year so get used to the idea, people leave like the place is on fire when we are down. I am not looking forward to seeing how many of our "fans" sell their seats to the Steeler fans. I guessing a third to maybe half of the stadium will be in black and gold after what I witnessed today. Step it up "12th Man".

:coltslogo:

Watching the game today was a tough one. I won't get into how this was awful or this guy needs to go or any excuses. We got beat, bottom line. What I do want to say is how disappointed I was in the exit of the fans in the fourth quarter. PATHETIC!!! You want to call yourselves fans, then act like it. You don't bail on your team when they are losing. We have been priviledged to have a team like ours for more than a decade. Playoffs, Super Bowl apperances and a Super Bowl Champion team. And because we lost our quarterback, probably for the year so get used to the idea, people leave like the place is on fire when we are down. I am not looking forward to seeing how many of our "fans" sell their seats to the Steeler fans. I guessing a third to maybe half of the stadium will be in black and gold after what I witnessed today. Step it up "12th Man".

I think fans are like that because i sure cant remember a team like the colts, they were caught unprepared... I think the saying "there's no I in team" it just doesnt seem true with the colts and thats what frustrates fans, this is an NFL team they shouldnt be riding on one player like that.

We now know who this team is. We just got beat, at home, by one of the worst teams in the NFL. Listening to the post game show by the Colts' lackies is so predictable...."we saw much improvement today". No you didn't! What you saw was the difference from playing a very good team (Texans) vs playing a very bad team (Browns). Didn't the Bengals beat the Browns on the road last week?

What is so frustrating is the fact that we have how many pro-bowlers on this team and we can't beat the Browns at home? Are you kidding me? We should not be this bad. I have not liked Caldwell from the get-go and this season will finally expose him for who he really is.....a bad coach who has lived off Tony Dungy's legacy.

Nope we're fine as a team. We have a new qb under center so just deal with it or don't watch the Colts play.

Uh oh, it's Mr. Optimistic!

That KC game in a few weeks is going to be a barn burner for sure

Since KC lost Jamaal Charles AND Eric Berry AND they're playing at Indy AND they got their bells rung two games now horrendously, I think we stand our best chance of winning against KC more than any team on our schedule atm.

I know right now this team is not good but what i would like to put out there if we do end up with the the #1 pick everyone is saying Andrew Luck is our pick. Remember when Peyton was drafted there was another Very good QB that we didn't pick and yes it was a blessing we didn't pick this QB but that aside the QB was supposed to be very good and turned out to be a bust. Most QB's picked #1 don't pan out very good but there are exceptions to everything. Maybe Andrew Luck will make it in this league maybe he won't. H is a good player at Stanford but who knows how it will turn out when he turns pro. I do like how he conducts himself and have not heard anything negative about him so maybe he will workout. but there is a saying the grass is not always greener on the other side.

That being said no matter win or lose i am a Colt fan. I put up with the half truths being said about the colts here in Baltimore. i have been a Colt fan all my life both when they were here then in Indy. Since 98 we have been spoiled by having one of the greatest QB's in the history of the NFL. This time was bound to happen at some point. the only thing is this way was handled all wrong by the FO. Let the bandwagoneer's jump ship then us loyal Colt fans will be left. I have enjoyed the run but i am prepared for some lean times at this point.

We were a good team with Peyton.

No we weren't. We used to have a good offense overall that could stand on its own even without Peyton. Sadly, we haven't had a unit like that since 2005 or so/when Tarik Glenn among others gradually left/were foolishly let go by Polian.

The D has always sucked and can not win us games. It has had brief moments of pulling its weight (2006 playoffs, second half of NE game, Browns game a few years back) but has always been along for the ride.

Special teams, you make me cry with laughter.

The coaching staff used to be ok with Dungy, not good, certainly not great. Ok. Now? Please.

If we can't beat the browns how are we gonna win even 6 games this season? I love ya colts but think we can chalk this season up. Before this game the next winable game I saw was K C game,but not sure about that one now. I will still look for those cheap colts tickets though. go colts ! t-h-u-d

I think its funny Colts fans think they can beat the Jags. Kansas City maybe, Jags is gonna be a battle if not a blow out. Your simply a completely diff team without Manning. You built your team around him and now that hes gone your team is lost. Your defense is fast but too small and your getting beat on the line of scrimmage. Jags did get blown out but they lost to a GOOD Jets team AT their stadium, Colts lost to the BROWNS AT INDY....a team that will probably finish last in their division. Im not a gambling man but im willing to bet my house the colts will be joining them in the bottom of the AFC South this year. This just in, Tony Dungy qouted as saying "The Colts will NOT make the playoffs this year"