Indianapolis Colts
  • ×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• Just saw a mock with the Colts taking Kinlaw in the 1st then Devonta Smith with the Skins pick, I like that a lot. Doesn't solve the QB problem, but solves 2 others. I'd almost rather go Qb early in the draft and fill other holes in FA. 
    • Yeah no. I know the Colts franchise is so used to always having the answer in front of them but this is not it. Jacoby Brissett is not the future of the Colts plain and simple. A fluff piece from SI doesn’t change that. He not special whatsoever. He has clear limitations that aren’t going to fix themselves when everyone is healthy. He’s not bad or anything but he doesn’t scare anyone on the opposing team. Teams are more scared of Winston then they are Jacoby.
    • I’d 100% challenge this sentence. I’ve not seen much, if any improvements in processing from JB from the 2017 year up till this last game. In fact, it could be worse now than the 2017 season. Either way, processing is certainly his worst trait and I don’t think bodes well for a starting QB in the NfL. If only he could get the defenses to respect his game just as an average starter, the game could open up so much more.    maybe our offense should just become the Army-Navy game style. Run run run run run. 
    • It's a pretty darn good roster overall. Folks poo pooing this roster simply have a singular and Colts-centric view and little knowledge of the rest of the league. We've come such a long way in a couple years. Sure we have places that still need upgrades but if you compare the units/positions from 4 years ago, the transformation is pretty obvious.    That said, it's a lot easier to improve a very bad roster, and it gets harder as the overall depth and talent improve. Replacing bad with average makes a big difference. Now we're trying to replace the average, trying to build depth behind the good, and bring in guys to eventually replace the aging good.    I've said for a while, I love what Ballard is doing, but his job was easier early on. It's what he does now and in the next couple years as it gets harder, that is what is important.    As far as Reich goes, I like him a lot, but I'm still on the fence with him a bit. I give him a pass for this year as his talent at QB took a major hit. The only thing I'd ding him on is lack of QB development/improvement. I don't necessarily blame him though as I think JB has just hit his ceiling and not sure he'll ever improve some of the basics he struggles with. He has had some real duds in terms of game plans though. 
    • If I had to guess, it's not that they necessarily love JB as if he was top tier guy, it's that's there's no clear moves to improve the position through the draft. And even though I think a guy like Andy Dalton is probably a sizable improvement to JB, people aren't going to accept that..
  • Members

• fahlman

fahlman 37

• ShakerColt

ShakerColt 3

Rookie
    • adubb84

adubb84 254

• IndyEric07

IndyEric07 10

• ClaytonColt

ClaytonColt 413