Indianapolis Colts
  • ×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• Luck isn’t a free agent.   He’s the property of some team that plays in Indiana.   If Luck plays for the Raiders someday it’s only because they’ve agreed to a trade with the Colts. 
    • No Brainer Bengals (projected #1 pick) -If they don't take Burrow, they'll have sunk to a new low... And that's really low being it's the Bengals.   Probably/Maybe Miami (projected #4 pick, 22, and 25) - Needs one, but they have a lot of holes, and a lot of picks. Fitzmagic is also sitting in the top 10 of QBRs right now. Why take Tua this year knowing he has to sit out a year, when you can lose-for-Lawrence next year if needed. Assuming Cinci takes Burrow, their best option for "now" might be Herbert. I could also see them using all that draft capital to trade back (and into next year), or use to fill holes and perhaps take a gamble on a guy like Winston or Newton for a year to see if they can turn things around. They have enough draft capital to do whatever they want this year or next.   Chargers (9) - If Herbert is available to them, I think they pull the trigger. Maybe Tua as they have the ability to be patient.     Coin Flip Carolina (12) - Tough call. I think they stay with Cam with the new coaches. If they do go in another direction, Cam will get a job somewhere.   Tampa Bay (14) - This is another tough call. If you clean up his INTs, he's pretty good. If they improved their pass D, they wouldn't need Winston to do so much. Winston would probably get a shot with someone who thinks they can coach his decision making.   Indy Colts (17) - I think Irsay forces the issue. Colts have the draft capital to move up to #4 without digging into next year's pick if they really wanted to move up. Likely picking in the top 4-5 of the second, they could take a shot there too if they want to gamble. A lot of options...     Doubt it, but you never know Denver (11) - I think they will stay with their QB drafted last year. They need a lot of other things and could actually see them trading back.   New Orleans - (28) - Brees turning it on nicely after shaking the rust off. He is old though. If the right guy is available late like Love, you never know.   New England (29) - I think they like Stidham. I wouldn't be shocked to see them take a QB late if a guy like Love is available. They need WR, TE, and OL more than anything.   No QB NYG (2) - Jones is their guy WAS (3) - Doubt they are giving up on Haskins ATL (5) - No way they part ways with Ryan DET (6) - Stafford was top 10 QBR before getting dinged up ARI - (7) - Murray is #11 QBR and coming along NYJ - (8) - Not giving up on Darnold  JAX - (10+20) - It's messy, but no need to add to the mess PHI - (13) - Wentz isn't going anywhere CLE - (15) - They need a new coach, not a new QB RAI - (16+18) - Carr is playing pretty well (13th QBR) TEN - (19) - Playing well with Tannehill DAL - (20) - they need to resign theirs..  MIN - (23) - Cousins playing well KAN - (24) - duh BUF - (26) - Not sold on their QB, but they're not done with him yet GB - (27) - duh SF - (30) - Jimmy isn't a star, but he is improving, and managing well BAL - (31) - duh SEA - (32) - duh CHI - Doesn't have a draft pick in the first. 
    • I’m going to stay optimistic until the fat lady sings. Defense rises to occasion and the Colts keep Winston & Co on the sideline with a big game from Mack, Hines, Doyle and Pascal. Maybe a play or two from Cox.   I have tickets to the Saints game and I’m hoping they’re still alive.    Colts 27   Bucs 20
    • Baltimore 10-2 at Buffalo 9-3 Venue : New Era Field Orchard Park, NY Weather : 42 degrees , winds 15-20 MPH  Last Meeting 2018 : Baltimore 47 Buffalo 3 Baltimore leads all time series 5-3  Point spread : Baltimore -6 
  • Members

• Superman

Superman 35,710

Moderators
    • KelownaColtsFan

KelownaColtsFan 82

• ztboiler

ztboiler 1,428

• Hoose

Hoose 842

• NewColtsFan

NewColtsFan 19,628