Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

So where does Freeney land?

subvet

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Falcons, rams, minn, dallas would be done teams who run a 4-3. Arizona? Think they run a 3-4 though right. Then if he doesn't mind grass and the elements that could really open up the field. Giants, bears, bucs...will be interesting to see where he goes.

Does it really matter? Like most long-time veterans who move on - he'll be much less successful, continue to age, and finally hang it up to live the good life.

I hope New England goes after him. BB will just jerk him around and let him ride the pine till he releases him once he is of no use to anyone.

Does it really matter? Like most long-time veterans who move on - he'll be much less successful, continue to age, and finally hang it up to live the good life.

I hope New England goes after him. BB will just jerk him around and let him ride the pine till he releases him once he is of no use to anyone.

He'd be contending for titles until he retired that way

I watched quite a few Atlanta games this year, and on base packages they were always 3-4. Abraham and Biermann were standing OLBs.

Sorry, but no they aren't. Atlanta doesn't even have a true NT that even plays. Mike Nolan stated when he was brought in last year that they will remain a 4-3 defense with some hybrid looks.

I would say Atlanta.. I just hope a team we do not play next year

If we do happen to play the team he's on, just run it straight up his side constantly!!

haha

It would be very odd going up against him though since he's such a giant part of this team. It's also going to be odd going up against Manning next year.

If we do happen to play the team he's on, just run it straight up his side constantly!!

haha

It would be very odd going up against him though since he's such a giant part of this team. It's also going to be odd going up against Manning next year.

Lol I will agree with you. Ballard could have a career day if we run right at him every play.

It will be wierd facing 93 though.. He was always my favorite player

What about Denver? I have heard this rumor a few times that both he and Collie could end up in Denver with Peyton

Only if Freeney takes a paycut though. Dumervil is being paid close to $10 mil. or something to rush the passer opposite Von Miller. Freeney is a better pass rusher but Dumervil plays the run better and is younger. So not sure if the Broncos want Freeney unless Freeney takes $6-7 mil. for 1 or 2 years max. - that is the only way I can see the Broncos going after Freeney; if they cut Dumervil.