Indianapolis Colts
  • ×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• Massive generalisation here. Some fans can understand the nuance of what the team might be trying to achieve as show by @Peterk2011's posts. Given how much the offense improved last year despite Reich being a late hire, not having had time to get the pieces in place he might have ideally wanted, wouldn't you want to see what it can do if can fully implement his vision?     Two points, I think you're right that we might never know the full reason for DeGuglielmo's departure. He seems to wear out his welcome quickly in most places. However he wasn't the only McDaniels hire, I believe Eberflus was as well. 
    • Mod Note I've once again had to remove a number of posts in a topic as they were, aside from a brief interlude of almost intelligent discourse, mostly just personal attacks.    It's fine to disagree, it's fine to "argue" the content of someone's post, it's not fine to resort to name calling and calling other posters out completely out of context to the topic being discussed.    You all know the rules, it would be silly to get banned before the season starts... 
    • definitely talking more about NT. I love Autry, but outside of him it feels like we have a bunch of good not great on the iDL. it's going to be interesting to see how much adding Houston, raises the play of the entire DL.
    • IIRC, almost the same weight. Hines me be one inch shorter.    Like others have said, don't get too attached. He's a scheme guy (Leach), so big questions about how he might translate to the NFL. Most reviews I saw compared him to a change of pace back. Typically change of pace backs are faster. But who knows. Stranger things have happened. 
    • FTFY. You probably meant nearly 5000 posts and 3000 reactions. That's pretty impressive for just 9 months.   Anyway, glad that Inman landed on his feet. I thought he might sign with the Giants who need one or two more WRs. 
  • Members

• CantBeStopped

CantBeStopped 427

• Nadine

Nadine 7,435

Administrators
    • Mike Tahoe

Mike Tahoe 61

• MFT5

MFT5 392

• strt182

strt182 292