Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Lets go AC, building the monster!

cjwhiskers

I don't know how many of you follow mcafees twitter. But other than being pretty entertaining he posted this today.

https://twitter.com/patmcafeeshow/status/302200928856047617

Pat McAfee (@PatMcAfeeShow)

2/14/13, 6:41 PM

Saw a Sasquatch today.. His name was @AnthonyCastonzo.. has been doing 2-a-days since the season ended.. Dude is somehow even more GINORMOUS

So, we get a NEW GM & Coach.... all of a sudden people start putting in more Work in the off-season? I see what's going on here lol

How do you know they are doing more work in the off-season than they have done in the past? This twitter post just said what AC was doing this off-season we have no way of knowing what he did in other years.  Well we do somewhat.

Two years ago he couldn't do much with the team because of the lockout but he talked about how he did work out with the team during the lockout.

Last year he had off-season surgery so there was only so much he could do. 

So I am not sure it's a case of a new GM and new Coach having people do more I think it's a case of this is the first off-season Costanzo was healthy and could legally do stuff in the off-season with the Colts.

How do you know they are doing more work in the off-season than they have done in the past? This twitter post just said what AC was doing this off-season we have no way of knowing what he did in other years. Well we do somewhat.

Two years ago he couldn't do much with the team because of the lockout but he talked about how he did work out with the team during the lockout.

Last year he had off-season surgery so there was only so much he could do.

So I am not sure it's a case of a new GM and new Coach having people do more I think it's a case of this is the first off-season Costanzo was healthy and could legally do stuff in the off-season with the Colts.

:sigh: It was a Joke

I don't care what Pat take a swim has to say. At 6'7 315 he was already huge. He needs to listen to what coach Chuck has said from day 1 "Always beat your man" Some may say he had a good season, but no he didn't. That's why he is trying to make himself better.

If you watched the games you KNOW Castonzo didn`t have a good season in pass defense.

Guys got around him all the time, one of 3 players to give up double digit sacks(11) last season.

Luck was scrambling around pass rushers from the left side of the line Constantly.

He was slower off the snap than his rookie year. It was pitiful at times how quick & easy they burnt him!

Hopefully his ankle (which may never be 100% healthy again) allows him to have a Great off-season.

Oui je suis d'accord Anthony Costanzo a le potentiel pour être un bloqueur de gauche franchise. Construire le monstre, allez Colts.

Go Colts!!!!!!!!!!

Mais il s'est déjà avéré être un talent solide, vous n'êtes pas d'accord ?

God I love on line translating.

Oui je suis d'accord Anthony Costanzo a le potentiel pour être un bloqueur de gauche franchise. Construire le monstre, allez Colts.

Go Colts!!!!!!!!!!

Mais il s'est déjà avéré être un talent solide, vous n'êtes pas d'accord ?

God I love on line translating.

Wow..you both made me remember a part of a song I learned in French class in 4th and 5th grade...and the teacher was an une madame formidable She was nice but very scary..lol

Its been forever since I had French in 4th and 5th grade...maybe around '72...ughh..

I think it went something like this..

Sur le pont d’Avignon

L'on y danse, l'on y danse

Sur le pont d’Avignon

L'on y danse tous en rond

I hope the spelling and punctuation are correct..

Back on Topic...Glad to see our team working had in the off-season...makes me miss football even more than I do right now..I can't wait til it starts again..

I thought his strength wasnt ever much of an issue. I always thought the big area for improvement was feet quickness and agility to handle speed rushers.

Does anyone who maybe watched him more closely this past season know more on this?

He got bull rushed right into Luck's ear hole quite often. Most young offensive linemen have to get stronger...so nothing out of the ordinary