Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

B/r Crazy mock

Woods will more than likely never last till the 3rd rd. and I don't know if these so called draft analyst's have noticed or not, but the Colts play a 3-4 defense now and IMO Jones is not a 3-4 OLBer and we have no need for ILBer's. 

I know Jones plays OLBer at Georgia and they play a 3-4, but IMO he's undersized. Like I said just my opinion.

Woods will more than likely never last till the 3rd rd. and I don't know if these so called draft analyst's have noticed or not, but the Colts play a 3-4 defense now and IMO Jones is not a 3-4 OLBer and we have no need for ILBer's.

I know Jones plays OLBer at Georgia and they play a 3-4, but IMO he's undersized. Like I said just my opinion.

I think you're crazy. I'd love Jarvis, and like Von Miller he can play in a 43 or 34.

IMO Jones would be better in a 34.

I think you're crazy. I'd love Jarvis, and like Von Miller he can play in a 43 or 34.

IMO Jones would be better in a 34.

Jones maybe alright in a 3-4, it's just my opinion he's a little undersized. I don't know if many people know it or not, but Jones also has been diagnosed with spinal stenosis. This is definitely a HUGE red flag against him. It's a disease that has ended careers including pro bowl LT Marcus McNeil from San Diego at only 28 yrs. old. I personally am staying away from anybody that has this disease, especially a 1st rd. pick.

Jones maybe alright in a 3-4, it's just my opinion he's a little undersized. I don't know if many people know it or not, but Jones also has been diagnosed with spinal stenosis. This is definitely a HUGE red flag against him. It's a disease that has ended careers including pro bowl LT Marcus McNeil from San Diego at only 28 yrs. old. I personally am staying away from anybody that has this disease, especially a 1st rd. pick.

Jones spinal stenosis aside, Robert Mathis is only listed at 6'2" 245lbs compared to Jarvis Jones 6'3" 241lbs, not a significant difference especially when you consider Jones has plenty of experience in a 2 point stance of which Mathis or Freeney did not, Jones could likely put on more muscle and not lose speed but I do believe he does look very skinny, Regardless in all probability a moot point as far as our draft pick goes unless 31 other GM's show up plastered come draft day

His spinal stenosis aside, Robert Mathis is only listed at 6'2" 245lbs compared to Jarvis Jones 6'3" 241lbs, not a significant difference especially when you consider Jones has plenty of experience in a 2 point stance of which Mathis or Freeney did not, Jones could likely put on more muscle and not lose speed but I do believe he does look very skinny

There are also those who say that Jones' body can't handle adding more size and with his condition, anymore size just adds to the stress on his spine. If they put Jones in Mathis' role, then he would probably be alright, but would they do that? Who Knows, but I think it's a moot point because I don't think were going to take a chance on a guy in the 1st rd. that has spinal stenosis, If it were up to me I sure wouldn't.

This is just a small exerpt of one of his draft previews.

Weaknesses: Size limitations. Possesses an impressive build but a frame that may not have much room for additional mass. Relies an awful lot on speed, showing few complementary pass rush moves.

There are also those who say that Jones' body can't handle adding more size and with his condition, anymore size just adds to the stress on his spine. If they put Jones in Mathis' role, then he would probably be alright, but would they do that? Who Knows, but I think it's a moot point because I don't think were going to take a chance on a guy in the 1st rd. that has spinal stenosis, If it were up to me I sure wouldn't.

This is just a small exerpt of one of his draft previews.

Where was the preview from

I know that. http://www.footballsfuture.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=513802

He's been cleared.

And not many people know this, but Gronk has the same problem.

If he somehow falls to us (he won't) I would cry if we passed on him.

I know that. http://www.footballsfuture.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=513802

He's been cleared.

And not many people know this, but Gronk has the same problem.

If he somehow falls to us (he won't) I would cry if we passed on him.

I understand, he's a heck of a player but just because he's been cleared doesn't mean anything for his long term prognosis. A disease like that can end it at anytime, and he maybe able to play with it for 12-15 yrs. but it still would worry me.

BTW, Gronk and Rosenhaus denies he has spinal stenosis.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2010/04/18/rosenhaus-denies-that-rob-gronkowski-has-spinal-stenosis/

1. Trade + Somebody or 7th RD to Arizona, KC... for (2nd, 3rd, 5th) (Compensatory: 5th for Garcon)

2. Larry Warford (G)

3. Menelik Watson (OT)

3. Brandon Jenkins or Chase Thomas or Jonathan Bostic (LB) or DaRick Rogers (WR)

4. Kwame Geathers (NT) or DJ Swearinger (SS)

5. Ray Graham or Jonathan Franklin or Kenyon Barner (RB)

5. Darius Slay (CB) or Brian Winters (OL) or Cobi Hamilton (WR)

6. Montori Hughes (DL) or Micah Hyde (CB) or Josh Evans (FS) or Joe Kruger (DL)

7.     :throwback:

FA

Killeen (OLB/DE)Kelley (WR)Seattle (S)Kruger (DL), Baker and/or Levitre (OL)

If Jarvis Jones is there at 24(which I doubt) I think we would have to take him as he would probably be BPA, and I think we should fill our roster with BPA and not reach for a position of need

Best player available is still A. Luck...and to finally solidify the O-Line would be very important.  Next up...OL, DB, DL, #2WR, NT, LB... Colts ranked #1 in dropped passes... 41 sacks... 14 A Luck hit on pass attempts...