Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Pete Prisco of CBS Sports High Value Free Agents

I saw one topic about under the radar free agents but it wasn't about this article on the CBS Sports NFL site. Pete Prisco lists out 10 FAs he feels have high value but haven't received a lot of recognition up to this point in their careers. Some of them were listed in the other under the radar post and some weren't.

He spends a lot of time on the Arizona CB Toler but lists out Tony Carter of Denver as well. The article lists 4 DTs, 1 OLB, 1 Guard, 1 RB and one Full Back/Tight End. Kind of an interesting read for this time of year...

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/story/21701145/undertheradar-free-agents-cb-toler-tops-list-of-highvalue-guys

I saw one topic about under the radar free agents but it wasn't about this article on the CBS Sports NFL site. Pete Prisco lists out 10 FAs he feels have high value but haven't received a lot of recognition up to this point in their careers. Some of them were listed in the other under the radar post and some weren't.

He spends a lot of time on the Arizona CB Toler but lists out Tony Carter of Denver as well. The article lists 4 DTs, 1 OLB, 1 Guard, 1 RB and one Full Back/Tight End. Kind of an interesting read for this time of year...

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/story/21701145/undertheradar-free-agents-cb-toler-tops-list-of-highvalue-guys

I think this is quite a good story with lots of interesting possibilities....     I also think this is the type of thinkings that really, really appeals to Grigson....   under the radar players....   those are Grigson's guys....

Sprinkle in a few very good (but not super expensive players)  and you might have quite an off-season.     :thmup:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now