Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Pete Prisco of CBS Sports High Value Free Agents

I saw one topic about under the radar free agents but it wasn't about this article on the CBS Sports NFL site. Pete Prisco lists out 10 FAs he feels have high value but haven't received a lot of recognition up to this point in their careers. Some of them were listed in the other under the radar post and some weren't.

He spends a lot of time on the Arizona CB Toler but lists out Tony Carter of Denver as well. The article lists 4 DTs, 1 OLB, 1 Guard, 1 RB and one Full Back/Tight End. Kind of an interesting read for this time of year...

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/story/21701145/undertheradar-free-agents-cb-toler-tops-list-of-highvalue-guys

I saw one topic about under the radar free agents but it wasn't about this article on the CBS Sports NFL site. Pete Prisco lists out 10 FAs he feels have high value but haven't received a lot of recognition up to this point in their careers. Some of them were listed in the other under the radar post and some weren't.

He spends a lot of time on the Arizona CB Toler but lists out Tony Carter of Denver as well. The article lists 4 DTs, 1 OLB, 1 Guard, 1 RB and one Full Back/Tight End. Kind of an interesting read for this time of year...

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/story/21701145/undertheradar-free-agents-cb-toler-tops-list-of-highvalue-guys

I think this is quite a good story with lots of interesting possibilities....     I also think this is the type of thinkings that really, really appeals to Grigson....   under the radar players....   those are Grigson's guys....

Sprinkle in a few very good (but not super expensive players)  and you might have quite an off-season.     :thmup:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• Hopefully the Colts have put a feeler offer out there. I'd be willing to give up an ash tray overflowing with cigarette butts at least
    • This sums it up for me. Ballard has done a great job bringing in “star” power. He is a very good GM.  Now his players are stepping into prominent roles at key positions.  A lot of resources have been used on the d-line and secondary and they have been developing the past few years. We are about to see if he is a great GM. 
    • My worry for this defense - pass defense. We were bottom 10 pass-coverage unit last year and we are returning the same unit + Marvell Tell. We were bottom 10 pass-rush unit in the league last year and we replaced our vet starters with youth that has a lot to prove. None of the EDGE defenders on this roster have been starters in the NFL and we are relying a ton on a rookie to man up the right side.    I guess the hope comes from where the worry comes - the youth. It's possible our young DBs and pass-rushers take steps forward and improve our pass-defense in general.
    • These are the kinds of dumb posts you get over at Youtube. I was reading the gameday thread of Cubs and Reds. Cubs fans were enjoying the moment with their posts and a Reds fan said we are in 2nd place and you guys haven't done anything since 2016. I about fell out of my chair here at work. "Haven't done anything since 2016", that is comical. By that logic the Reds haven't done anything since 1990. Cards haven't even won a WS since 2011. The Cubs just won the Division last year. Reds are 1.5 games ahead of the Cubs and we are in sell mode , it isn't like the Reds are 10 games ahead. By the way I like the Reds but some fans in general ruin it. Some people are so jealous over the Cubs being great over the last 6 years that it is comical. Brewers fans can put a zipper on it period until they win a WS, until then they are irrelevant to any kind of greatness discussion. I just ignore their hate because it isn't worth my time, they are the worst  . 
    • I just seen Javy's walk off. Don't poke the bear of a Champion is all I can say - As Homer would say that Garrett character had it coming  
  • Members