Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

So what other NFL Teams do you like?

coltsfan_nyc

To answer thid question, I need to point out that, unlike my like for the Colts Team, I like other teams players throughout time; but not the team long term.  IE: Like 49'ers in the Eighties with Montana,Young,Rice,Taylor,Craig,Lott , the 85 Bears with W. Payton,Mike Singletary. Richard Dent, and HC Ditka, the 90's Cowboys with Aikman,Smith, Irvin,Novacek, Haley. Didn;t want to, just somehow did. and I enjoyed the Steelers/Cowboys showdowns in the 70's.

But for a couple years with the Purple People Eaters, I'ts been ALL Colts for me.   :)

Which begs the question, what do you have against the Dolphins, Raiders, Redskins and Giants? :P

I will first and foremost always love and be a Colt fan,,Having said this...I really don't have another team.

What I will do, if there is a player i really like, I will root for that team, and him to do well..For example...When Earl Campbell played, I loved watching the Oilers..and even more when Billy "White Shoes" Johnson was on the team as well...I'm a diehard OU fan, so I love watching Adrian Peterson, and loved watching Billy Sims for the Lions..I followed the Rams, when Marshall Faulk was with them..I will follow any team that gets Kenjon Barner, and eventually Marcus Mariotta from Oregon..and of course, I will always follow and root for the greatest QB I have ever seen, Peyton Manning...I will always root for them and their teams, if they aren't playing the Colts, but that's how I myself root for other teams.

Colts are #1, then I also like the Giants (my wife and her family are all life-long Giants fans, so I'm not as dumb as I look), because of Eli Manning and their rich history.  I've always liked the KC Chiefs...great uniforms and love watching games on TV when they are at Arrowhead.  I also follow Da Bears...great players through the years.

Colts are #1, then I also like the Giants (my wife and her family are all life-long Giants fans, so I'm not as dumb as I look), because of Eli Manning and their rich history.  I've always liked the KC Chiefs...great uniforms and love watching games on TV when they are at Arrowhead.  I also follow Da Bears...great players through the years.

NY Giants

I followed the Giants during Sean Bennett's tenure.SB is from Evansville and attended my Dad's alma mater the University of Evansville

KC Chiefs

I used to go games at Arrowhead for my BDay 

Broncos and Texans are the two AFC teams I generally want to see succeed.  I'm not very enthusiastic about any NFC teams (aside from the obvious), although I do begrudgingly appreciate the brand of football the Seahawks and 49ers play.

I loved the Colts with Peyton, Edge, Marvin, Reggie, and Clark but as those guys have all slowly disappeared I've found myself rooting less and less for the team.  I don't think you guys are helping much haha

I root for who ever plays the Redskins each week from now on, I used to like the Redskins and watched their games when ever on, now instead of rooting for I'll be rooting for the opponents defense to kick their wussy option offense butts, wussy trolls like RGIII on here and others like him on other forums makes me hate them now, if they were not such annoying and arrogant and obnoxious HUGE trolls I still would root for them and I bet a few others on here too, but because Skins fans are now HUGE sphincters and is the cause of now being disliked and the same can go towards the Texans troll fans here also...

Redskins fans came on OUR forum to boast and brag that the Colts messed up taking Luck ahead of RG3 and it backfired and look who went under Dr.Andrews knife for a second ACL replacement and you can thank your coach 80% and RG3 20% because you boasted he was the smartest and didn't look like that when he stayed in bounds and got hit and a concussion one game and then again stayed in bounds and went back into the heart of the D and Gnata showed him what happens when a QB is not smart enough to go out of bounds...

I root for who ever plays the Redskins each week from now on, I used to like the Redskins and watched their games when ever on, now instead of rooting for I'll be rooting for the opponents defense to kick their wussy option offense butts, wussy trolls like RGIII on here and others like him on other forums makes me hate them now, if they were not such annoying and arrogant and obnoxious HUGE trolls I still would root for them and I bet a few others on here too, but because Skins fans are now HUGE sphincters and is the cause of now being disliked and the same can go towards the Texans troll fans here also...

Redskins fans came on OUR forum to boast and brag that the Colts messed up taking Luck ahead of RG3 and it backfired and look who went under Dr.Andrews knife for a second ACL replacement and you can thank your coach 80% and RG3 20% because you boasted he was the smartest and didn't look like that when he stayed in bounds and got hit and a concussion one game and then again stayed in bounds and went back into the heart of the D and Gnata showed him what happens when a QB is not smart enough to go out of bounds...

:popcorn: