Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Cry me a River who's the biggest baby in sports ?

ÅÐØNϧ 1

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whoa, it just hit me like a ton of bricks...He's passed on now but former Raiders owner Al Davis. Mad at the NFL, Mad at Lane Kiffin, & rigid in his demands on the schemes he wants his HCs to implement. Just ask Jon Gruden. 

You can cry tears of the Nile if you don't just win baby!!!!

Raiders-Kiffin-Fired-_Corm-757825.JPG

Gruden cried...during the snears....too.....don't get me started on lame Lane Kiffin....

hi-res-156660510_crop_exact.jpg?w=650&h=

To me Deion Sanders is the biggest cry baby ever..He still holds a grudge against the Colts for Hunter Smith body slamming him from behind right after he said.."If I see the punter's eyes, I'm gone" (or something to that effect)..He would cry about this, that and everything..He even cries now as a commentator when his predictions go wrong. He gets all quiet, and starts shuffling his papers in front of him..

In Non-football sports..Pau Gasol is a big crybaby too...

To me Deion Sanders is the biggest cry baby ever..He still holds a grudge against the Colts for Hunter Smith body slamming him from behind right after he said.."If I see the punter's eyes, I'm gone" (or something to that effect)..He would cry about this, that and everything..He even cries now as a commentator when his predictions go wrong. He gets all quiet, and starts shuffling his papers in front of him..

Neon tears a blazin..........

2dsp85x.jpg

I should have clarified, I meant pro soccer players.  For whatever reason, when I see younger players get injured, they shrug it off and go play.  When I see the pros get hurt, they make a bigger deal out of it

you're right the "diving" and acting is getting as bad or worse than the NBA, LOL!

NFL - Tom Brady easily, there really isn't even a close 2nd to me although Rivers and Cutler do come to mind.

NBA - Definitely Dwight Howard.

MLB - A-Roid

NHL - Who cares, the sport sucks.

NFL - Any QB does exactly the same in trying to gain any advantage they can.  What I hate more is a QB who shows up his team mates (PM is sometimes guilty of this)

Neon tears a blazin..........

2dsp85x.jpg

Don't get me started on Deion...Let's just say that I don't run his fan club & leave it at that.  haha

You can cry tears of the Nile if you don't just win baby!!!!

Raiders-Kiffin-Fired-_Corm-757825.JPG

Gruden cried...during the snears....too.....don't get me started on lame Lane Kiffin....

hi-res-156660510_crop_exact.jpg?w=650&h=

If you win Championships like Howie Long did, Al loves ya. If you lose, not so much. Plus, he always changed head coaches so much. Little to no chemistry or playbook continuity in a locker room IMHO. 

If you win Championships like Howie Long did, Al loves ya. If you lose, not so much. Plus, he always changed head coaches so much. Little to no chemistry or playbook continuity in a locker room IMHO. 

Lol he was looking for another Madden,wich he shouldve known better than to try that

Football(Insert any number of wr's here, for the sake of debate I will go with Micheal Vick)

Baseball-Alex Rodrigues

NHL-Who cares it bores me to tears

Basketball-Rasheed Wallace, everytime he complains about a call he looks like he is about to cry

Football(Insert any number of wr's here, for the sake of debate I will go with Micheal Vick)

Baseball-Alex Rodrigues

Basketball-Rasheed Wallace, everytime he complains about a call he looks like he is about to cry

Looks like Gavin has a couple winners....or shall we say whiners  Rasheed....tears of the Great Lakes Wallace....

rasheedwallace.jpg

Now that mouth is a 'bawling.' :)

Baseball-Alex Rodrigues

Gavin is on a roll....A-Rod was mentioned earlier in the thread...but no pic.  I guess when you have deer antler spray or liquid PEDs hit ya right in the eye....one must cry.....A-Roid...as 21 is called him does not disappoint!

A-rod-255x300.jpg

Baseball-Alex Rodrigues

Gavin is 3-3.....would be 100% accurate....unlike Michal Vick......What do YOU want for Christmas lil fella?  HO HO HO!

ReidDonovanCry.jpg

Ill try 4 for 4....Nascar (and for the record I like this driver but he is not my favorite) Tony Stewart

I think we have another winner.....Tony is tough as nails...but sometime gets a little upside down....so to speak :spit:

ea04x_5651.jpg

And once he lands you never know what to expect......I might even cry....if.....I landed wrong?  What happened Tony?

TonyStewartNEWfinger.jpg