Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Cry me a River who's the biggest baby in sports ?

ÅÐØNϧ 1

After hearing the Harbaughs hand shake was there last communication I was curious & checked out the story .  I remember the Harbaugh - Swartz  debacle & I wonder is Jim Harbaugh the biggest crybaby in sports , He's a stand out but he don't stand alone .

Thoughts ?

John Harbaugh on Letterman

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/blog/nfl-rapidreports/21670006/undefined

I understand the agony of defeat , In this moment in time Jim's makes him look like a jerk.

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

NBA - Dwight Howard, Dwayne Wade

NHL - Sidney Crosby, Patrick Kane

NFL - Rivers, Cutler, Rodgers somewhat, CJ2K, Cam, Jermichael Finley, Lane Kiffin

Floyd Mayweather, the Williams sisters

MLB - A-Roid, Barry Bonds

Any soccer player

Not crying YET...no award this day....:)

Venus.jpg

Definately Cry-Brady ! While the NFL fully protects this guy, from the tainted tuck rule game, to a 15 yard penalty on any defensemen that sneezes on him, he gets away with murder. After he pulled the Ty Cobb spike deal on Ed Reed, he was given a measely $10,000 dollar fine. If Reed had done that to him, the fine would have been $50,000 and a one game suspension. These guys have won nothing since spy-gate. Not only did they get a break against Oakland with the tuck rule, but who can forget the snow plow coming around to clear the snow for their field goal. Maybe next time Brady sticks that little leg up, Hailoti Hgata will shred it like he did to RG 3. Belichick would be number 2 on the list !

University of Louisville Pittino......crying for a call.....or a new suit?

080410-CBK-Rick-Pitino-PI_20100804220255

He looks like a pycho dentist . He did'nt look so calm in last night 5 OT' loss to Notre Dame . He should receive a technical from the fashion police .

Dick Vermiel  - Lebron - Allen Iverson - Tim Tebow  - Jeff George - John Mc Enroe - Air Bud ;)  ?

Me during Peyton Manning's final press conference:  I had a baaaaaad day!

99f7d7904f6ed9fcdaefb3511107b806_w500_h4

Dude even my dogs were whining , I'm a dummy I believed the twitter twit when he said he wanted to keep Peyton Manning  .

#18's press conference was Peyton Manning showing his human side he was moving on like Johnny Unitas before him  2 sad moments in COLTS history beloved QB's in there respective cities,Whether your in Indy or Baltimore we can both agree on this 1 thing its tough losing the face of the franchise especially when they  represent the morals & high hopes of a community & state   . With Andrew Luck I almost feel spoiled getting over the loss of #18 easier . The future looks bright  any tears shed in the future will hopefully be tears of joy . Watching a Colts defense shut down the run ..

Dude even my dogs were whining , I'm a dummy I believed the twitter twit when he said he wanted to keep Peyton Manning  .

#18's press conference was Peyton Manning showing his human side he was moving on like Johnny Unitas before him  2 sad moments in COLTS history beloved QB's in there respective cities,Whether your in Indy or Baltimore we can both agree on this 1 thing its tough losing the face of the franchise especially when they  represent the morals & high hopes of a community & state   . With Andrew Luck I almost feel spoiled getting over the loss of #18 easier . The future looks bright  any tears shed in the future will hopefully be tears of joy . Watching a Colts defense shut down the run ..

That day was tough....the only other press conference that got to me was the firing of Coach Knight at IU.  The Colts had JUST lost to the Raiders....then Bob Knight gets fired.....I am crying again...:)

11978.jpg