Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ÅÐØNϧ 1

Cry me a River who's the biggest baby in sports ?

After hearing the Harbaughs hand shake was there last communication I was curious & checked out the story .  I remember the Harbaugh - Swartz  debacle & I wonder is Jim Harbaugh the biggest crybaby in sports , He's a stand out but he don't stand alone .

Thoughts ?

John Harbaugh on Letterman

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/blog/nfl-rapidreports/21670006/undefined

I understand the agony of defeat , In this moment in time Jim's makes him look like a jerk.

Aaron Rodgers:  Any call that goes against him....than lil grin comes off of his face and he whines....(Just me that thinks this?)

aaron-rodgers-big-helmet.jpg

This is gonna be a hair-splitter...but IMO, the biggest crybaby in sports these days is Dwight Howard.

I can't stand the Lakers...especially Kobe Bryant...but Howard is acting like an absolute child.

This is gonna be a hair-splitter...but IMO, the biggest crybaby in sports these days is Dwight Howard.

I can't stand the Lakers...especially Kobe Bryant...but Howard is acting like an absolute child.

I did not read the sports part......Howard is up there.....

DwightHoward-328x234.jpg

NBA - Dwight Howard, Dwayne Wade

NHL - Sidney Crosby, Patrick Kane

NFL - Rivers, Cutler, Rodgers somewhat, CJ2K, Cam, Jermichael Finley, Lane Kiffin

Floyd Mayweather, the Williams sisters

MLB - A-Roid, Barry Bonds

Any soccer player

NBA - Dwight Howard, Dwayne Wade

NHL - Sidney Crosby, Patrick Kane

NFL - Rivers, Cutler, Rodgers somewhat, CJ2K, Cam, Jermichael Finley, Lane Kiffin

Floyd Mayweather, the Williams sisters

MLB - A-Roid, Barry Bonds

Any soccer player

Not crying YET...no award this day....:)

Venus.jpg

Drew Brees has to at least get an honorable mention for this past year...

Starting to cry...

original.jpg

All out....outburst.....

mls-cry-babies.png

NFL - Tom Brady easily, there really isn't even a close 2nd to me although Rivers and Cutler do come to mind.

NBA - Definitely Dwight Howard.

MLB - A-Roid

NHL - Who cares, the sport sucks.

Yeah, I think Brees is a really good option here...

Definately Cry-Brady ! While the NFL fully protects this guy, from the tainted tuck rule game, to a 15 yard penalty on any defensemen that sneezes on him, he gets away with murder. After he pulled the Ty Cobb spike deal on Ed Reed, he was given a measely $10,000 dollar fine. If Reed had done that to him, the fine would have been $50,000 and a one game suspension. These guys have won nothing since spy-gate. Not only did they get a break against Oakland with the tuck rule, but who can forget the snow plow coming around to clear the snow for their field goal. Maybe next time Brady sticks that little leg up, Hailoti Hgata will shred it like he did to RG 3. Belichick would be number 2 on the list !

Tony Romo & Jerry Jones...

20111223_inq_escout23-x.JPG

Bottom lip beginning to tremble........

jerry-jones.jpgL

Looks like we have a winner/errr...whiner...

crybaby.jpg

University of Louisville Pittino......crying for a call.....or a new suit?

080410-CBK-Rick-Pitino-PI_20100804220255

He looks like a pycho dentist . He did'nt look so calm in last night 5 OT' loss to Notre Dame . He should receive a technical from the fashion police .

Dick Vermiel  - Lebron - Allen Iverson - Tim Tebow  - Jeff George - John Mc Enroe - Air Bud ;)  ?

I really loved Dick Vermeil.......when he was not crying....which was not often.....

Wa wa wa,,,,,,,WAAAAAAH!

Dick-Vermeil-crying-collage.png

bill belichick

Cry me a hoodie.........'that leads us to.....I am getting sad.......mamamama

belichickpress.jpg

I love Gronk......should have cried when I coached the Browns...

Bill-Belichick.jpg

Every soccer player.

Paul pierce.

Pierce and Garnett both sad and lonely...what no friends?    WAAAAAH!

Paul+Pierce+Brooklyn+Nets+v+Boston+Celti

Cam not Fig Newton....."please...all I wanted was a suggestion box!"  I guarantee we won't win the Super Bowl NEXT YEAR!!!  

3rg9bx_zpscc78adf5.jpg

Me during Peyton Manning's final press conference:  I had a baaaaaad day!

99f7d7904f6ed9fcdaefb3511107b806_w500_h4

Dude even my dogs were whining , I'm a dummy I believed the twitter twit when he said he wanted to keep Peyton Manning  .

#18's press conference was Peyton Manning showing his human side he was moving on like Johnny Unitas before him  2 sad moments in COLTS history beloved QB's in there respective cities,Whether your in Indy or Baltimore we can both agree on this 1 thing its tough losing the face of the franchise especially when they  represent the morals & high hopes of a community & state   . With Andrew Luck I almost feel spoiled getting over the loss of #18 easier . The future looks bright  any tears shed in the future will hopefully be tears of joy . Watching a Colts defense shut down the run ..

Mentioned above is John McEnroe.....his crying abilities were never unquestioned whn playing rival crybaby JimmyConnors...

Jimmy+Connors+Pacific+Life+Open+Day+11+k

Yes Jimmy is older here...but stil can tear up with the best of em....:)  Oh and Mac............

Born to ball-baby!!!!  

article-1022813-000D8B050000044C-246_224

Dude even my dogs were whining , I'm a dummy I believed the twitter twit when he said he wanted to keep Peyton Manning  .

#18's press conference was Peyton Manning showing his human side he was moving on like Johnny Unitas before him  2 sad moments in COLTS history beloved QB's in there respective cities,Whether your in Indy or Baltimore we can both agree on this 1 thing its tough losing the face of the franchise especially when they  represent the morals & high hopes of a community & state   . With Andrew Luck I almost feel spoiled getting over the loss of #18 easier . The future looks bright  any tears shed in the future will hopefully be tears of joy . Watching a Colts defense shut down the run ..

That day was tough....the only other press conference that got to me was the firing of Coach Knight at IU.  The Colts had JUST lost to the Raiders....then Bob Knight gets fired.....I am crying again...:)

11978.jpg