Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

How Will The Fans Act Sunday?

oldunclemark

Speak for yourself, when normal people dont perform at the workplace, they get fired. Every fan has the right to BOO, or cheer as loud as they can, and if they feel they are watching a sub-par performance, they have the right to display there anger.

For me, it's more a matter of trying or not. At least under the present circumstances.

No diss, but are you serious? Packer fans pack their stadium if they are 0-16. Before Manning came, the RCA Dome was empty. My family used to make the drive to Indy for games every year. Not everyone went to the game; some of them would hang out at the mall and before Peyton's second year, you could not find people at Circle Center that even knew the score of the game. My mom once walked around looking for someone to give her updates while my dad, brothers, and I were at the game. No one knew... not even the guys in the sports stores. It was pathetic. I'm not knocking all you great Colts fans, but many of the people in Indy have been a dreadful example of "our boys" fans.

It could be a bit different for the Colts fan base after the Manning era, but it'd be difficult to match the Packer fan base. The Packers are community owned. You can hunt and fish (ice or otherwise) any day of the week, but the Packers only play on Sundays (O.K., with the occasional Thursday, Monday, or Saturday). That's about all the got besides work.

Indy's a much larger community, but still very small in comparison to many of the other NFL cities.

What I worry about, after reading about ticket prices dropping after week 1, is that this game will look like what the Pacers first playoff game looked like. I can just see a sea of terrible towels.

I have a feeling that it will be loud for the first couple drives for the Steelers, but when our offense starts to flounder I fully expect Collins and company to get booed.

They were getting booed all ready against the Browns.

It could be a bit different for the Colts fan base after the Manning era, but it'd be difficult to match the Packer fan base. The Packers are community owned. You can hunt and fish (ice or otherwise) any day of the week, but the Packers only play on Sundays (O.K., with the occasional Thursday, Monday, or Saturday). That's about all the got besides work.

Indy's a much larger community, but still very small in comparison to many of the other NFL cities.

That might be true of the town of Green Bay, but they are the exact same way down in Milwaukee (which of course has tons of other things to do).