Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Current Colts Roster List with Salaries.

Fx Stryker

By the way, Spotrac details on Bradshaw:

http://www.spotrac.com/nfl/indianapolis-colts/ahmad-bradshaw/

Total value of the contract is $2m, but $650k of that is game incentives (he gets a $40,625 bonus for each game he's healthy enough to play in). Since he only played in 14 games, only 14 games worth of incentives are considered "likely to be earned," so only $568,750 of those incentives count against the cap for right now. If he were to get hurt before Week 1, then we'd get a cap rebate of $568,750 on the 2014 cap.

Not sure if the 2013 base salary is guaranteed as of signing (doesn't appear to be). If not, it becomes guaranteed upon the start of the regular season.

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

Filling in some blanks on LaRon Landry's contract, finally: http://www.spotrac.com/nfl/indianapolis-colts/laron-landry/

Four years, $24m, $7m signing bonus, $11m guaranteed

Year 1 base salary $4m (fully guaranteed)

Year 2 base salary $3m

Year 3 base salary $3.5m

Year 4 base salary $4.5m

Very balanced contract, would suck to have to release him after Year 1, but that's highly unlikely anyways.

With Landry's contract, how does the 3mil extra in guaranteed work? 

So if he has a career ending injury on the first play of the season, is he paid the full 14 mil?

Where are you getting $14m from? It's only guaranteed for $11m, which is the $7m signing bonus + the Year 1 base salary of $4m.

3rd bullet point on sport trac site. 

• Additional $3M guaranteed for injury only

That wasn't there the other day. And when I just checked ten minutes ago, I must have gotten the cached version of the page. I just reloaded it, and now I see that bullet point. My bad.

That injury guarantee is heavily dependent on the language of the contract, which I haven't seen. In simplest terms, it means that if he gets hurt in the offseason next year, or during training camp, that his 2014 base salary is guaranteed. Once the regular season starts, that base salary goes fully guaranteed anyways, because he's a vested veteran (more than three years of accrued service). We could still release him for performance prior to that point.

• 3 weeks later...

Do you know if there is a 5th year option ? Not sure if all the 1st rounders end up with this or just most.

Every first rounder has a team option for a fifth year. The difference is the salary for the first ten picks is equal to the transition tag. The rest of the first rounders have an option based on the average salary of the 3rd through 25th player at the player's position in his third year.

Every first rounder has a team option for a fifth year. The difference is the salary for the first ten picks is equal to the transition tag. The rest of the first rounders have an option based on the average salary of the 3rd through 25th player at the player's position in his third year.

Thanks , I didn't know that the 5th year option was always included. I did know that the formula for calculating it was similar to the structure you have. Really makes for a good deal for a team like Buffalo , who thinks they drafted their franchise QB a bit later in the first round. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I agree, I definitely think Link will be brought back. He is too versatile to just let him walk away. He isn't great at any one position but he has showed he could play every position on the line(with the exception of C) when he's been called upon.

Yeah lets pay a crappy lineman when he plays like crap constantly.........

Actually just seen that and came to fix my answer, lol. I have no clue who Jack Doyle is, but Cunningham was great a SC. I don't know why they didn't keep him.

I just found it weird that they replaced a rookie they know for a rookie that wasn't in our camp. They have game tape from the preseason but that's about it. But what do I know?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I have seen a lot of folks saying they would only sign 4 of our free agents...I have seen some say 11.....I picked out 10 I would consider re-upping....I want to see what everyone thinks....Let me know it this is off base with the thread FX....it is yours Sir!!!

Where do you come from? We appreciate all fans of the colts worldwide and if i knew where you orginally came, i could perhaps reply better.

• 2 weeks later...

I have seen a lot of folks saying they would only sign 4 of our free agents...I have seen some say 11.....I picked out 10 I would consider re-upping....I want to see what everyone thinks....Let me know it this is off base with the thread FX....it is yours Sir!!!

If it relates to the roster it applies here. You my friend are good.

Speaking of which I should do an update.

• 2 weeks later...
Posted · Hidden by Superman, December 18, 2013 - spamming
Hidden by Superman, December 18, 2013 - spamming

Cheap jersey and very nice quality NFL Jersey just need $18.99
Order 10 pcs jerseys we provide free shipping.
New Camo US.Mccuu Jerseys Available Now
NFL Nlike Drift Fashion II Elite Jersey in Stock
Share our site on Facebook you can get the 5% discount code!~
We also have the customized jersey service and you can have the jersey stitched on you name and your number!
Enjoy the best online shipping experience
Cheap NFL Jerseys

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...