Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

whats worse then mondays

CR91

the monday after the super bowl when you realize........................... NO MORE FOOTBALL :Cry:

Don't cry over spilled milk buddy!  Cry over an ice cold beverage instead :)  We have plenty to look forward to.....Uhh.....Uhhhh>>>>>UM....OK I am with you...nothing worse...may just go into hibernation.... :rollseyes:  :sleepy:  

Well at least with some cap room, this off season will be a bit more eventful than previous years...

Anything will be better than last years off season...

Getting Luck was awesome, but when the team was blown up this time last year it was pretty hard to take...

yeah we get the opposite this year. we get new toys instead of dumping our old toys

Well at least with some cap room, this off season will be a bit more eventful than previous years...

Getting Luck was awesome, but when the team was blown up this time last year it was pretty hard to take...

well if we didnt make the moves we did last year we wouldnt have the cap space we do now

You have to admit, it was interesting how things developed last offseason.  I don't know how many times we would see a new name...and the label 'camp fodder' was stated.....only for that player to make the team in some capacity...not fun...but interesting!!  :)

It was hard to see old friends cast aside.....

Scientists have warned Americans about this phenominon for decades. I personally never believed for a minute it would come to pass. As a result my home is filled with beer, nachos and steaks to the ceiling. My 400 inch tv is programmed not pick up any station other than Fox and CBS. I'm quite certain I was married at one time and she may have bore my children. Some of my neighbors and friends actually recorded some game but all I ever did was laugh and ridicule them for being paranoid jerks. I could wait for next season but ince I read theseason was over my doctor told me my heart is beating faster than seven dogs so my new life expecatancy is 4 1/2 months from this writing.I guess I havelearned the ultimate lesson and now I must simply fade away through the goal posts of life. Make sure your children and children's children read this sad letter of departure so they don't make the same mistake. Oh, for just one more game...............is that Hank Williams Junior I hear in the distance?