Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Worst Super Bowl Commercial...

bap1331

i cant even say best becuase they were all average. But the worst and most awkward commercial was the Go Daddy commercial where the hot girl kissed the nerd. Now I feel like I cant get any girls....

I was like, even he can get a hot girl...and she seemed to enjoy it too!!!!

i cant even say best becuase they were all average. But the worst and most awkward commercial was the Go Daddy commercial where the hot girl kissed the nerd. Now I feel like I cant get any girls....

It was over the top with the long zoom shot and the gross smacking sound. A bit much. Funny idea that was presented as gross as possible. 

I wonder how much they paid her to kiss him. 

And how many times he would have done it for free.

Commercials are the furthest thing from the real world Jabroni

The Paul Harvey dodge commercial didn't do much for me and was very long

I agree 100% jvan1973. Way too L-O-N-G...Look, I respect the hard hours farmers put in everyday. I have farmers in my own family.

That ad too far too long to drive home it's point: Farmers never rest & neither does Dodge ram trucks. Let me, edit the commercial next time. I will make the ad more poignant & shorter. Less is more powerful than an overkill in time & money wasted. 

http://youtu.be/BIQKLIZ-t2Y

I am really glad that we did not have a Super Bowl party with beverages and guests.....that kiss made my wife literally sick....and I am sure 7 layer dip would not have looked nice all over the carpet/deck/foyer.   :sick:  :puke: :barf:  :faint:  t-h-u-d  

I was kind of partial to the kids working out....to play football against the 'bullies.'  I love the underdog :)

The Paul Harvey dodge commercial didn't do much for me and was very long

You must be a city boy, because everyone I know.. aka: Farmers thought it was outstanding. Best commercial of the night. Farmers dont get enough credit for the hard work they do. It was a fitting tribute.

You must be a city boy, because everyone I know.. aka: Farmers thought it was outstanding. Best commercial of the night. Farmers dont get enough credit for the hard work they do. It was a fitting tribute.

If that was a spot just to highlight farmers it would have been better.

But it was just a truck commercial using farmers for sympathy lol.

And no I'm not a "city boy" :)

If that was a spot just to highlight farmers it would have been better.

But it was just a truck commercial using farmers for sympathy lol.

And no I'm not a "city boy" :)

Being an official country boy, I may be the only one on this site that liked the New Holland commercial.....Yep...I think my tractor's sexy....:)

Being an official country boy, I may be the only one on this site that liked the New Holland commercial.....Yep...I think my tractor's sexy....:)

[#10127] You have reached your quota of positive votes for the day

First time that's ever happened lol.

Her name is Bar Refaeli. She is an international super model.

Go Daddy the guy making out with girl was just creepy. 

I hope miss Rafaeli got triple her modeling fee for doing that Go Daddy commercial jvan.  haha  Creepy doesn't even begin to describe that grotesque advertisement moment to me GoColts8818. Yikes! It makes my skin crawl & it sends shivers down my spine. Spooky man just spooky... :peek:  :hide:

I guess the one that aired was a toned down version. It said they did 65 takes..lol

http://m.nydailynews.com/1.1253364

Maybe that my issue with it...How long the french kiss lasted...It was like a slow motion NFL referee replay on a permanent feedback loop. Sure, the computer programmer geek probably loved it...the general public watching it on the other hand probably felt like a peeping tom unfortunately IMHO.

I am really glad that we did not have a Super Bowl party with beverages and guests.....that kiss made my wife literally sick....and I am sure 7 layer dip would not have looked nice all over the carpet/deck/foyer. :sick: :puke: :barf: :faint: t-h-u-d

I was kind of partial to the kids working out....to play football against the 'bullies.' I love the underdog :)

Believe me Brent, Radiogirl wasn't the only one whose stomach churned & turned on that one. I wonder if Godaddy increased sales on that commercial or if their sales bottomed out & plummeted on that one? I wonder if that "genius" marketing crew & I use the word loosely will be asked to do another ad for Godaddy? I highly doubt it. :facepalm:

How does a company named GoDaddy even become successful in any industry.....not adult themed....

GoDaddy usually infers sexuality though. Normally, they take the audience right up to the edge & stop. Pushing the envelope means knowing when to stop not driving off a cliff & then showing the act over and over in slow motion with heightened slurping & audio sounds. Being rebellious doesn't mean explicit visual content literally. Again, implied sexuality is far more potent & effective as a business model in America. 

http://youtu.be/EQTyxNTQTtk

I agree 100% jvan1973. Way too L-O-N-G...Look, I respect the hard hours farmers put in everyday. I have farmers in my own family.

That ad too far too long to drive home it's point: Farmers never rest & neither does Dodge ram trucks. Let me, edit the commercial next time. I will make the ad more poignant & shorter. Less is more powerful than an overkill in time & money wasted.

Is that what it was about? With my ADD, they completely lost me. Keep it short and sweet.

No wonder she was looking pale and ill.... :)

When asked to comment on the commercial & it's many takes, Miss  Refaeli threw up in her mouth numerous times & said "Does anyone have any gum?" I would imagine Trident gave her a year's supply of their product & mouthwash companies like Scope quickly followed suit as well.  haha  :thmup:

http://youtu.be/v-M0hrJGHP4

http://youtu.be/O6CUj0eRSGU

GoDaddy usually infers sexuality though. Normally, they take the audience right up to the edge & stop. Pushing the envelope means knowing when to stop not driving off a cliff & then showing the act over and over in slow motion with heightened slurping & audio sounds. Being rebellious doesn't mean explicit visual content literally. Again, implied sexuality is far more potent & effective as a business model in America. 

You can see in the video you posted the picture preview the girls face is like "oh crudddd. here we go."

GoDaddy usually pushes the envelop really well. When they had the commercial where you thought Danica and Jillian were getting down in their birthday suits, and they stopped the commercial. If you watched the extended version at the GoDaddy website they were just wearing big letters. I was a sad panda when I seen that. haha

Is that what it was about? With my ADD, they completely lost me. Keep it short and sweet.

Yup, the purpose of that Dodge Ram commercial was all about reliability & durability of both farmers & trucks that never fail to deliver the goods 24/7. I agree 100% No 1 Manning Fan the commercial was like the book "War & Peace." The darn thing never ever stopped...A good torture device if you ask me for parents.

"Behave kids or I will make you watch this ad nonstop for 1 hour." :lol: They will be perfect little angels after that. ;) I felt like I was being forced to watch a Ken Burns documentary on the Dust Bowl or something.

http://youtu.be/MYOmjQO_UMw