Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Andrew Luck's Posse

trailertrash

What a colossial portrait of how low societies collective IQ is, why is that entertainment?, why was the film not burned as worthless?, why does TMZ even exist?.......I could derive as much entertainment watching paint dry......oh America, I fear for you...........

What a colossial portrait of how low societies collective IQ is, why is that entertainment?, why was the film not burned as worthless?, why does TMZ even exist?.......I could derive as much entertainment watching paint dry......oh America, I fear for you...........

Well, guess we know your perspective now haha

I don't watch that show, segment, or whatever, but why would the girl who knows nothing about football be the one talking about football? One of those other guys couldn't be assigned to the story?

I agree. It's scary that shows like that are so popular. There's 1:12 of our lives that could have been better spent. Watching grass grow, paint dry, water boil...

I don't watch that show, segment, or whatever, but why would the girl who knows nothing about football be the one talking about football? One of those other guys couldn't be assigned to the story?

could be it was an act to play stupid. tmz is all about making fun of celebrites

He does have an IPAD, which is pretty much a smartphone. Maybe if he did get a smartphone, he could load film onto it!

Also note, had I been a girl in that video (besides the fact I would've been dressed classier), had they said Andrew Luck, I would've been like running up for a picture with him haha

Good for him. 

I refuse to get a smartphone either. I need my cellphone to do two things, make calls and receive calls. I'm getting pretty sick of trying to hang out with friends while the whole time they're tinkering with that Myface or Facespace or whatever the heck you weirdos are doing. 

People are becoming slaves to technology. I've started to notice more and more friends spending most of our time together staring down at their little screens and "socializing" over the internet when they should be socializing with the real person sitting right in front of them. 

Good for him. 

I refuse to get a smartphone either. I need my cellphone to do two things, make calls and receive calls. I'm getting pretty sick of trying to hang out with friends while the whole time they're tinkering with that Myface or Facespace or whatever the heck you weirdos are doing. 

People are becoming slaves to technology. I've started to notice more and more friends spending most of our time together staring down at their little screens and "socializing" over the internet when they should be socializing with the real person sitting right in front of them. 

you cant blame technology for what people do

you cant blame technology for what people do

I don't I blame people. 

Like...ya know ...I blame the people making fun of a multi-millionaire for not having what has become a social convention, the highest grade of new technology as a phone. 

Good for him. 

I don't have a smartphone either. Its an in between phone! It has a slide out keyboard, and I can get on facebook and twitter via the web browser. But I do carry my ipod touch everywhere to play games on while I"m waiting for someone.

I don't I blame people. 

Like...ya know ...I blame the people making fun of a multi-millionaire for not having what has become a social convention, the highest grade of new technology as a phone. 

come on its a flip phone for crying out loud. i havent had a flip phone since high school and im a college grad

come on its a flip phone for crying out loud. i havent had a flip phone since high school and im a college grad

OK....I have a 'modern' flip phone.....looks like a Star Trek 'communicator......OK I am out of the closet..... :)  I hate cell phones.  When I head out on the farm they don't work anyway.... :spit:

Edited by BrentMc11

What does a smartphone do that his flip phone doesn't? Within the bounds of what a phone is for.

well for one thing you dont have to use the number pad to text. its a touch screen. screen is bigger. more clearer. signal is better. internet is more advance.

well for one thing you dont have to use the number pad to text. its a touch screen. screen is bigger. more clearer. signal is better. internet is more advance.

Like I said within the bounds of what a phone is for. If I can recall correctly instant messaging was for computers, and not to mention the advanced internet.

I don't even own a phone. So I may not even hold ground here.

Like I said within the bounds of what a phone is for. If I can recall correctly instant messaging was for computers, and not to mention the advanced internet.

I don't even own a phone. So I may not even hold ground here.

im no phone expert. i couldnt tell you all the new functions. those are just some of the things that came to mind. im sure if you actually used a smartphone you'd like it

im no phone expert. i couldnt tell you all the new functions. those are just some of the things that came to mind. im sure if you actually used a smartphone you'd like it

I use them all the time. Everyone I know, and in my family has one. I'll admit the games are fun.