Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts Fantasy Football Leagues (Next Season)

Andy

I just need to ask Austintatious never to ask for a trade for any of my players. :)

Two years ago, in a coltclique forum FF league, he asked for Andre Johnson early in the season and AJ being my round 1 pick, I refused. Then the AJ injury happened and cut my production down.

Last year, in the colts.com forum FF league, he asked for Rob Gronkowski a few games into the season and I refused again. Then the Rob Gronkowski injury happened and took significant production from my team down.

Let's keep the streak alive. Draft Brady early

Can someone do me a favor? I'm sending messages around to the Elite league first.

Can someone tell me what's the Forum Name of the these people: Build the Monster, Blackhawk, League Champion, Fresh 4 Life.

If you are one of these people, please send me a message. 

you called?

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Let's keep the streak alive. Draft Brady early

you called?

That one, I may not mind, actually. :)

I think Andy sent you a PM or wonders if you could send him a PM to sign up for our elite league. :)

I am signed up already, so is John Dee and we have 7 now out of the 12.

Alright, so as mentioned earlier, I'm worrying about the Elite league first. 

So, HOFClipboardHolder is in... thank you sir. Now...

We need Blackhawk, BuildTheMonster and Fresh4Life to join. I am asking all the guys in the elite league to please contact the guys!!! 

Once those 3 are in, I'll start worrying about the Joe's league which is missing 6 guys.

Sorry, and crazycolt. We need those 4 guys to join.

The faster those guys get into the league, the faster I can set everything up including the divisions, the schedule and some other things.

Please guys, let's go!

Alright, so as mentioned earlier, I'm worrying about the Elite league first. 

So, HOFClipboardHolder is in... thank you sir. Now...

We need Blackhawk, BuildTheMonster and Fresh4Life to join. I am asking all the guys in the elite league to please contact the guys!!! 

Once those 3 are in, I'll start worrying about the Joe's league which is missing 6 guys.

How ever you need to arrange or re-arrange these leagues Andy....I'm in.

Just send me the yahoo link in a Forum message whenever you get it figured out.

How ever you need to arrange or re-arrange these leagues Andy....I'm in.

Just send me the yahoo link in a Forum message whenever you get it figured out.

Well I meant that 6 guys in that league have not joined yet. Those spots have been filled.

Sorry, but thanks anyways.

What are the FORUM usernames of:

Fresh4Life: ______________

crazycolt1: ______________

Build the Monster: ______________

Once that is done within the next week, I'll start focusing on getting the last 5 guys in the Joe's league. 

Guys, we still need Build the Monster and crazycolt!

Please send them messages. I want to get the Elite league set up within the next 10 days. 

LETS GO!!! 

I sent a couple messages... and now... we wait.

Yeah Build the Monster (Barry) is in.

ALL WE NEED IS CRAZYCOLT!!! Someone contact him. I'll give him until next Sunday to join. If he doesn't, someone from the Joe's league will move up, and a spot will open up in that league. 

Yeah Build the Monster (Barry) is in.

ALL WE NEED IS CRAZYCOLT!!! Someone contact him. I'll give him until next Sunday to join. If he doesn't, someone from the Joe's league will move up, and a spot will open up in that league. 

You may want to wait till July 14th (2nd Sunday of July) since the week involving July 4th is normally a heavy vacationing week, just my two cents. Once July 14th is up, you can act swiftly.

You may want to wait till July 14th (2nd Sunday of July) since the week involving July 4th is normally a heavy vacationing week, just my two cents. Once July 14th is up, you can act swiftly.

Sounds good, but please try and contact him. I have and he has not responded. 

This is getting a little ridiculous..      If this guy is not going to log in to the .com forum for months at a time is this really someone we can rely on to submit a lineup weekly?

Give him a date to get in by and if dude doesn't make it replace him.

This is getting a little ridiculous..      If this guy is not going to log in to the .com forum for months at a time is this really someone we can rely on to submit a lineup weekly?

Give him a date to get in by and if dude doesn't make it replace him.

Yeah, we said if he's not here by the 14th, he'll be replaced by a guy in the Joe's league. Probably the guy with the best record last year. 

Yeah, we said if he's not here by the 14th, he'll be replaced by a guy in the Joe's league. Probably the guy with the best record last year. 

What is his exact username CrazyColt or CrazyColt1 because I did see CrazyColt1 post the other day?

What is his exact username CrazyColt or CrazyColt1 because I did see CrazyColt1 post the other day?

I thought it was crazycolt1, but I could be wrong. Either way, he has to identify himself before the 14th or he's done. 

1st league is done... now for the 2nd league.

ACC, Indian Outlaws, Peyton and the Dudes, I'm Feeling Lucky, RealityisLuck

Those following guys have to join the 2nd league. Let's try to get this all done before the 25th. Send them messages or send me a message if you're one of those guys.. 

I wonder why?

Step up and show us or .....................  

Fade away.

You quoted his thread in the "tips and tricks" thread in which he said at the very end that he is retired.

*looks at hand* not fading away just yet, John.

Maybe dude can TUTOR .. U?

heeh..eee.. 

Regardless.. .         It's all good..

Proof is in the DRAFT.

You quoted his thread in the "tips and tricks" thread in which he said at the very end that he is retired.

*looks at hand* not fading away just yet, John.

I'm giving the Joe's guys one more week to send me a message or they're out.

If none of them join, we'll find 5 new people, so if you tried to get in before, you have another chance now, if does guys don't joiin.

Alright... the 5 remaining guys failed to join.

So, if you're interested in joining the league, please tell me you are and the first 5 guys that post a message in this thread will get in.

Andy  I would just VOID the second league.      It is FREE.       And you are the ONLY one doing any WORK.

Really John Dee?..thanks a whole lot....there are some of us the are very good at FF, that want to participate as well...You can call yourself the Elite group...but that is an insult to everyone else on this Forum who did sign up and want to play. even if its the "Joe's league" I joined the Forum about the time last years started, so, since I was new and didn't know anyone, I didn't sign up. Now that I'm established here, and have a lot of friends, I want to participate...

Also, Andy didn't ask for any help..I'm sure myself, and possibly a few others in that group would help out if Andy had asked...

You're already in a league,l and are just a member..Don't go around like you're God's gift to FF, or setting up and running both leagues...If Andy wants to cancel it, its his choice...what YOU have to SAY about another league that YOU aren't a part of is really NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS...So please, in that aspect, keep your thoughts to yourself, or, if you are really that concerned, do it in PM, where you don't insult those that signed up to play and were accepted.

Andy, just a suggestion..see if one of the mods would allow a post at the top of the Forum, inviting the first 5 players that want to join to sign up. Since some were turned down earlier, due to holding spots for people that said they would sign up, it might get the people checking back. They might not be checking the thread, since they were already turned down earlier. If you want me to send a note to Nadine, I can do it no prob..wanted to check with you first. And,if you need some help of any kind, please PM me, and I'll do whatever I can to assist.

Alright... the 5 remaining guys failed to join.

So, if you're interested in joining the league, please tell me you are and the first 5 guys that post a message in this thread will get in.

Hey Andy

This'll be one more than I'd planned on but you can count me in.