Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Undrafted Rookies/UDFAs/wish lists and *signing updates*

21isSuperman

Sorry just posted this as a topic and then read your reply, have different link,

but once posted as new topic u cant delete a topic , at least i cant figure out how

This is the Veteran maybe alluded to by Mortenson

2 year deal , goodbye painter, & we were only team at his pro day too so always liked him

-------------------------------

Apparently it was already a Topic we both missed and & mine was merged to shakedowns

Hmmm a Linebacker, safety, and tight end. The safety signing is leading me to believe we will re-sign bullitt. I am hoping we sign Whitner, but I have a hunch Bullitt will be resigned. The linebacker tells me Session will not be resigned, and I feel the TE was brought in to replace Robinson.

Hmmm a Linebacker, safety, and tight end. The safety signing is leading me to believe we will re-sign bullitt. I am hoping we sign Whitner, but I have a hunch Bullitt will be resigned. The linebacker tells me Session will not be resigned, and I feel the TE was brought in to replace Robinson.

Why oh why do people make these aimless projections?

The signing of UDFAs means very little about anything other than filling in holes in the roster for camp. Each player will earn their spot.

What does the signing of a safety mean to me? Well, we cut Sanders... we need safeties in camp. Alas, we sign a safety.

What does the signing of a linebacker tell me? Well, we have several UDFA LBs, so having cheap bodies in camp is a must. We may or may not be able to re-sign a lot of guys. So they're going to go out and get guys who will have a shot to stick to our roster, especially if those re-signing don't happen. But make no mistake, just because we sign UDFA John Smith at LT, does not make any implication to our re-signing of Charlie Johnson.

At This Point we signed these 14 undrafted free agents besides the nate davis signing

Rutgers S Joe Lefeged ( My Comment also has return skills & good ST plaayer as gunner )

TCU C Jake Kirkpatrick -

Chris Colasanti (LB, Penn State)

Mike McNeill (TE, Nebraska)

Maryland LB Adrian Moten

Virginia Tech RB Darren Evans (from Warren Central H.S. in Indy) Evans, 22, gambled and declared for the NFL draft in April after advisers told him he was a lock as a middle-round pick , not much catching experience 6" 220 lb strong back

Wisconsin WR/KR David Gilreath ( Big ten all time top punt & kick returner & good hands that catch )

Northern Illinois RB/KR Chad Spann (from North Central H.S. in Indy) Spann we & chargers were supposedly looking at closely & possiblydrafting, is simialr to sproles

QB Mike Hartline, Kentucky

Maryland P Travis Baltz only on stampede blue at this time he also is a place kicker g for kickoffs gis senior tear only and has ties to our ST coach

.WR Joe Horn, Ashland My link

Colts sign Notre Dame LBer Kerry My link

DE David Bedford, South Florida

My link

Darren Evans is the type back this team has lacked for several years. He will make this team and get a lot of carries.

This is a great pick up. Had Evans not had the knee injury a couple years ago he would have been a top RB pick. If he is back healthy this is a steal.

New here so bear with me. Glad to see Darren Evans was signed and am looking foward to seeing him play. Watched him at VT and he has had a spectacular career there. If he brings that same game here, I see many Super Bowl rings for the Colts. Oh, and don't fault me because I'm his uncle.

At This Point we signed these 14 undrafted free agents besides the nate davis signing

Rutgers S Joe Lefeged ( My Comment also has return skills & good ST plaayer as gunner )

TCU C Jake Kirkpatrick -

Chris Colasanti (LB, Penn State)

Mike McNeill (TE, Nebraska)

Maryland LB Adrian Moten

Virginia Tech RB Darren Evans (from Warren Central H.S. in Indy) Evans, 22, gambled and declared for the NFL draft in April after advisers told him he was a lock as a middle-round pick , not much catching experience 6" 220 lb strong back

Wisconsin WR/KR David Gilreath ( Big ten all time top punt & kick returner & good hands that catch )

Northern Illinois RB/KR Chad Spann (from North Central H.S. in Indy) Spann we & chargers were supposedly looking at closely & possiblydrafting, is simialr to sproles

QB Mike Hartline, Kentucky

Maryland P Travis Baltz only on stampede blue at this time he also is a place kicker g for kickoffs gis senior tear only and has ties to our ST coach

.WR Joe Horn, Ashland My link

Colts sign Notre Dame LBer Kerry My link

DE David Bedford, South Florida

My link

New here so bear with me. Glad to see Darren Evans was signed and am looking foward to seeing him play. Watched him at VT and he has had a spectacular career there. If he brings that same game here, I see many Super Bowl rings for the Colts. Oh, and don't fault me because I'm his uncle.

Welcome to the board! I hope Darren has a successful career here in Indy. I have heard a lot of great things about him.

Love the Adian Moten pick up. He was ranked #8 OLB in the entire draft by Walterfootball.com. He weighs in at about 230lbs. and ran a 4.55 on his Pro Day after running 4.57 at combine. Speed, speed, speed. This guy will make the team. :FBrolleyes:

This is the kind of stuff I like to hear.