Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Tom Brady builds $20 million mansion with moat

Ridiculous!!! Why are colts fans mentioning anything about Brady anyway?..... :censored2:..... He'll be selling it in 5 years. So he builds a himself a financial burden....im impressed.. :bored: ....What does he have after football? Deion Sanders bought one of those for $24 million in Prosper, Texas. Apparently, being an NFL analyst, and coaching a private school football team, doesn't pay enough to take care of the expenses for that kind of home. "Tom Brady :brady:  buys a mansion with a moat"..... :censored:!!!... :Nuke::pcsmash:

Between him and his wife they're worth over 350 million dollars.  A heck of a lot more than Deion Sanders is worth.  They could operate that house with a full staff and pay the property taxes with a percentage of the money they make from their interest alone.  Gisele still works and there is no reason to think that Brady won't still be doing something after football.  He said he wanted to get into politics at one point I believe.

Between him and his wife they're worth over 350 million dollars.  A heck of a lot more than Deion Sanders is worth.  They could operate that house with a full staff and pay the property taxes with a percentage of the money they make from their interest alone.  Gisele still works and there is no reason to think that Brady won't still be doing something after football.  He said he wanted to get into politics at one point I believe.

"Between him and his wife they're worth over 350 million dollars".........an individual's net worth, is not a true gauge, or barometer, for determining  their physical capital(tangible assets/access). You can't just look at his success and leave with "well, he's got enough money for all of that". Yea, but for how long? Staff, plus expenses, and the staff's expenses? No sir...Even if he has made more money than Deion, he'll need to be able to generate the same amout of cash flow as he did, once he retires. His life has been football for how ever many years. Now he's ready to be a policitian? An actor? A model? and be successful in that? No...but mark these words, repost them if you want, you don't see the pattern. After he retires, put a DST manager on the sale of this house..- He will be downsizing faster than the house was built....

No...but mark these words, repost them if you want, you don't see the pattern. After he retires, put a DST manager on the sale of this house..- He will be downsizing faster than the house was built....

Brady's income may be cut post-retirement but I'd be inclined to believe that his future career prospects are still pretty lucrative.  Besides, Giselle's income is only increasing over time with no real signs of slowing.

"Between him and his wife they're worth over 350 million dollars".........an individual's net worth, is not a true gauge, or barometer, for determining  their physical capital(tangible assets/access). You can't just look at his success and leave with "well, he's got enough money for all of that". Yea, but for how long? Staff, plus expenses, and the staff's expenses? No sir...Even if he has made more money than Deion, he'll need to be able to generate the same amout of cash flow as he did, once he retires. His life has been football for how ever many years. Now he's ready to be a policitian? An actor? A model? and be successful in that? No...but mark these words, repost them if you want, you don't see the pattern. After he retires, put a DST manager on the sale of this house..- He will be downsizing faster than the house was built....

Gisele makes $45 million a year and is projected to start earning an additional $19 million a year in the near future.  She will be a billionaire within a couple more years, so im sure between the two of them they can afford the upkeep on their mansion.

In all seriousness, I do respect the fact that Tom Brady takes a lot of criticism about his fancy new spacious home, a supermodel wife, & people who falsely believe that Tom would not excel under an HC not named Belichick all in stride. I admire that. I may tease Brady a little bit, but at the end of the day, he is a HOF NFL QB that is Canton bound & he has earned this lavish lifestyle through dedication, film study, & fluid execution on the football field. 

Yeah, no kidding. Gieslle makes twice as much as Brady. I saw a report say $50 million and I think that was being conservative. So no, Peyton has nothing over Brady.

Nope.  I'm talking about Brady and Manning alone.  No wives just fight club.  I am sure Brady has never made more $$$ than Peyton football wise and I'm pretty sure he doesn't have more endorsements then Peyton.  I think Papa John's pays more than those goat farms Brady advertises.         

• 5 weeks later...

Sounds like Tom & Gisele may be planning on building another mansion:

Tom Brady and Gisele Bundchen have spent the last couple of years building a beautiful mansion in Los Angeles, but apparently it’s not enough. It’s being reported that Brady and his bride also want to have a home in Brookline.

The dream spot is 5.2 acres of prime real estate owned by Pine Manor College, land the school wants to sell. The plot plan proposal submitted to the the town calls for a very large house, a smaller one for domestic help, and a third building, reportedly to be used as a yoga studio.

http://boston.cbslocal.com/2013/02/21/tom-brady-reportedly-planning-to-build-mansion-in-brookline/

Sounds like Tom & Gisele may be planning on building another mansion:

It’s being reported that Brady and his bride also want to have a home in Brookline.

The dream spot is 5.2 acres of prime real estate owned by Pine Manor College, land the school wants to sell. The plot plan proposal submitted to the the town calls for a very large house, a smaller one for domestic help, and a third building, reportedly to be used as a yoga studio.

http://boston.cbslocal.com/2013/02/21/tom-brady-reportedly-planning-to-build-mansion-in-brookline/

Does Tom have an architect on speed dial standby? I'm just curious...Gotta keep the wife & kids happy you know...And Paul McCartney said that "money can't buy me love." Yeah right!  :funny:

You know with a moat, if you make the water deep enough, you can have interesting critters swimming around in there. Hammerhead sharks, electric eels, giant snapping turtles. And who gets to operate the draw bridge & determine who is worthy of crossing the moat safely or not? Hmmm...it reminds me of this Monty Python "Holy Grail" comedy skit with 5, I mean 3, questions...

http://youtu.be/IMxWLuOFyZM