Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Armond armstead signs with patriots.....

needanoline63

I'm pretty sure it's NFL Network...I have all my sports channels saved to a Favorites list, so it may have been NBC Sports Network, but I don't think so.  Anyway, the CFL is fun to watch and on occasion I'll recognize a name or two.

NBCSports carried the CFL this year

I watched a few games since an Evansville native and Purdue grad has played with the Blue Bombers since 2010

It seems like there's some trickery in the NFL i feel were being targeted like the previous Colts being viociously hit :Austin Collie for example we then" the majority" of our starters ended up on I.R we. where. a force to be reconned with being the most winningest team in the NFL to the complete opposite with the new NFL rules being set in place it has now turned from an athletic, to a executive attack, a war of plucking out the brains of the operation thats why the Saints HC was under investigation for having hits on key players

graphics-mr-bean-633928.jpg

what?

just sayin you think its a coinsidence with all these changes lets keep it real, there's 100's of millons of dollars at stake.Do some research on the Saints old head coach! Grigson said that opposing teams buyout talent to weaken franchises its a new tactic the further you go in the playoffs the more money you get

It seems like there's some trickery in the NFL i feel were being targeted like the previous Colts being viociously hit :Austin Collie for example we then" the majority" of our starters ended up on I.R we. where. a force to be reconned with being the most winningest team in the NFL to the complete opposite with the new NFL rules being set in place it has now turned from an athletic, to a executive attack, a war of plucking out the brains of the operation thats why the Saints HC was under investigation for having hits on key players

:funny:

:funny:

Vulcan Cat vs Bunny Pancakes

QLdCn.gif                VS           pancake-bunnyfirst.jpg

Who wins?

VOTES:

Cat = 2, Bunny:1

It seems like there's some trickery in the NFL i feel were being targeted like the previous Colts being viociously hit :Austin Collie for example we then" the majority" of our starters ended up on I.R we. where. a force to be reconned with being the most winningest team in the NFL to the complete opposite with the new NFL rules being set in place it has now turned from an athletic, to a executive attack, a war of plucking out the brains of the operation thats why the Saints HC was under investigation for having hits on key players

QLdCn.gif

That's funny as H***

we will be fine with out him. he will regret signing with the pats, especially when brady retires and the pats fall back to just an average team. 

Even after Brady retires, I can make a strong argument that the teams in New England's division have a long way to go to get to NE's level, which is unfortunate! I would love one of the teams to be really competitive with NE!