Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Tom Moore

lollygagger8

The Cardinals is certainly one of the teams where I'll be interested in who they end up going with at QB. Draft wise I can't see them taking anyone, and they may even give one of the existing guys the job again depending on what BA sees. There could be some half decent QBs available soon with prior experience, Smith, Flynn, Moore (UFA?) and Stanton of course who BA will have got a close look at while he was here. 

Good for Tom & Bruce.

Hopefully whoever the QB is, I hope they are successful with them. I personally think that they should pick a QB in the first round, maybe Matt Barkley or Geno Smith.

I would take Mike Glennon over either of those guys. Glennon has better size and a better arm than Barkley and Geno is just going to be another read option QB. Read option QB's are not Arians style. Really, Geno shouldn't be drafted before the 2nd rd. but some QB desperate team will take him way too early.

I would take Mike Glennon over either of those guys. Glennon has better size and a better arm than Barkley and Geno is just going to be another read option QB. Read option QB's are not Arians style. Really, Geno shouldn't be drafted before the 2nd rd. but some QB desperate team will take him way too early.

Eh, I am sure Glennon is a good QB, and I hope he does well. I was just naming off QBs that I know could be first rounders.

I could care less about the QBs this year because we have ours, I wouldn't care if this QB class was like the 1983 class or the 2006 QB class.

Aaron Murray Could have really saved the Cardinals by declaring for the draft.

He would've been a steal in the 2nd round imo. And I like his chances in Arian's system.

Shame he is completing his senior year, guess it worked out for Luck though, maybe his stock will soar this season.

Geno is NOT a read option QB nor is WVU's offense. The guy is as slow as paint drying. I wouldn't be shocked if Manning could beat him in a foot race. The guy is about as pure of a passer as they come. He has an NFL arm but his mobility leaves a lot to be desired, so unless Arizona fixes that line Geno won't be a very good pick for them.

I mentioned in another post that I think Ryan Nassib would be a good pick for them. Very mobile QB with a big arm that could probably be had in the 3rd.

Bruce Arians signed Tom Moore to the be his Assistant Head Coach / OC Consultant.

Good for Tom & Bruce, but who will they get for their QB?

That's why I like you lollygager. You don't mess around. You get right to the heart of the matter. I hope the AZ Cardinals have a high 1st round draft pick to get a quality QB because their roster at this position is god awful. Time to hit the reset button for a field general & start completely over. That's why Ken Wisenhunt was fired. No viable QB to win games for you.

I feel the Colts should pick up Lovie since Chicago let him go. They got rid of the wrong person for the wrong reasons. Any NFL team that get's Lovies, will improve greatly. Watch and see. My opinion, okay.

He has much to offer the Colts and to strengthen the team will take them to their next win.

I feel the Colts should pick up Lovie since Chicago let him go. They got rid of the wrong person for the wrong reasons. Any NFL team that get's Lovies, will improve greatly. Watch and see. My opinion, okay.

He has much to offer the Colts and to strengthen the team will take them to their next win.

he is a cover two guy... No thanks

What exactly could Lovie bring to the Colts? He has no clue about our defense and is a cover 2/Tampa 2 coach. I agree Lovie is a good coach and will probably be back as a head coach next season, but he's not the right fit for the Colts.