Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

2013 Broncos Free Agents- only about 7 key starters & other key backups as well, total 16 FA

bayone

Tackle Clady & center aged knoppen on OL, both starting  DT';s  in prime on DL 

aged stockey, their quite good  Punter ColQuitt , staring MLB aged  Brookings

& not enough cap space I read somewhere to sign these and then get a prime safty in FA

Note aged does not mean bad

http://www.denverbroncos.com/news-and-blogs/article-1/2013-Broncos-Free-Agents/58632f42-7451-4f4c-b817-69ae7b47add2

I see signing Clady a must, others could be replaced in multiple ways. And they need to address CB and safety positions before Bailey claims retirement, which could be coming soon, and he could start to be a liability as early as next season.

I like Kevin vickerson a lot, but dunno if he fits

also Bannan is solid

Bailey may decide to retire, not next year , he doesnt want to go out like this i read, but may the following if doesnt switch to safety I also read

Bannon & Vikerson both played surprisingly solid in the middle but someone who could actually penetrate & pressure the Pocket up the middle would be desirable

Stockely will be cheap I think & has shown abilty to find an open space with great hands but another weapon would be nice

the next in line depth wise WR willis also a FA is a waist to me, love to find a TY hilton, someone with speed for peyton to compliment the  tall guys

=========================================

Hope Colts find what they need first & imagine with all the cap space we will look great  bringing in FA that are noteworthy where needed and may win the afc south next year, expecting big things from us

anyway thanks for responding, I have to go, have a great weekend guys / gals / aliens / hermaphrodites etc ( NO BIAS HERE )