Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

PFW: Young QB With Best Career Ahead

unitaswestand

Yes,luck is number one...by a landslide.But i would also add 'kirk cousins' to this list.I think the washington fanbase will be torn apart with QB controversy(sooner than later).The fact is that cousins' is just too good to ride the pine for much longer.They will be forced to make a decision within 2 yrs,maybe even next year.You can also throw in nick foles.

Yes,luck is number one...by a landslide.But i would also add 'kirk cousins' to this list.I think the washington fanbase will be torn apart with QB controversy(sooner than later).The fact is that cousins' is just too good to ride the pine for much longer.They will be forced to make a decision within 2 yrs,maybe even next year.You can also throw in nick foles.

Are you the poster formerly known as "mychinadoll"? 

Wilson has a quicker release, stronger arm, better touch, runs way better, and is so much more accurate. JMO

Yes, no, no, yes, push. While Wilson did improve throughout the year, and he's good, without a doubt, he has an elite offense line only matched by San Francisco's. He has 5-6 seconds every time he drops back, and does get a little help from above. He has WRs that can make RIDICULOUS circus catches (or interceptions :P). I was left shaking my head multiple times during the first playoff game at terrible theows (high ones, off target, too outside, etc.) that Rice and Baldwin continued to grab.

He simply has more room for error than the other QBs.

Luck and Wilson are on the same plane. Both guys know how to win and are smart, accurate, and are very mobile. Wilson just has the better team right now.

RG3 still has questions with the injury, even though when he is healthy, has produced more than both guys.

The rest of the QB rookie class is a big question mark.

Yes, no, no, yes, push. While Wilson did improve throughout the year, and he's good, without a doubt, he has an elite offense line only matched by San Francisco's. He has 5-6 seconds every time he drops back, and does get a little help from above. He has WRs that can make RIDICULOUS circus catches (or interceptions :P). I was left shaking my head multiple times during the first playoff game at terrible theows (high ones, off target, too outside, etc.) that Rice and Baldwin continued to grab.

Yeah, Rice and Baldwin are amazing!  Factor in a top 3 running game and he has everything he needs to succeed.  Only thing I really think they is a speedster.

Why are you feeding the trolls ? 

Are you the poster formerly known as "mychinadoll"? 

Mm, I'm an undecided frog on that one....

Don't say a word *whispers* about his GF, don't even mention her.

Dude he went OFF on me one time....death threats whole 9 yards....changes his screen name....one crazy crazy dude....

I think I may have been on to something here. I made my post yesterday at 10:35 A.M. He made his last post here at 10:34 A.M. and hasn't been back since I asked him the question. Yes, I checked his profile because he really reminds me of that guy with his posting style.

You may be right...   everyone say "WHAAAA" when Cousins was drafted are now saying...    "OK>>"     

If Cousins starts next season and plays well then they have a really big decision looming. 

Shanny knew what he was doing... 

Arizona played pretty good ball when Kolb was healthy...     I would think they roll with him.

The D in Zona is nails...     get the OL straight and they will be ok.

Mull on this one a little bit.

Think Barclay, USC, will go to ARIZ ?  Don't think KC will take him.

Almost bet that's what got Bruce there.

I'm just sayin'......

Luck has the best career ahead of him.

RGIII already suffering bad injuries, the Skins are going to ruin him. I actually feel bad, cause I predicted him to be a bust and he wasn't. Now you have to remember just how terrible of an owner Synder is and how worn out and overrated Shanahan is as a coach and just think about the future. It don't look good.

Russell Wilson, it will end soon, when Seattle goes 8-8 or worse next year. I hate the Seaducks and Pete Carroll. Couldn't happen to a more humble coach or fanbase NOT. These guys are the new Dallas Cowboys. Yeah I am going to say Seahag fans get on my nerves worse than Cowboy fans, that's pretty bad really cause Cowboy fans really know how to drive the nails in your skin. For about 3 weeks all you heard about was how they were going to the Super Bowl. Look at their schedule next year...brutal. They will regress, and it will be a good thing. I can't take anymore of this crap about how great they are when that one bad call in the GB game is what put them in the playoffs. Take that away, and Chicago makes it as a wild card.

Andrew Luck just needs a better o-line, and a solid run game and this kid is built to go. Run the ball please. Don't ask him to throw it 50 times. I know some of you loved drooling at this with Manning but trust me, the run game helps your QB. I think i should know since my QB is a stat hog. Also you play in the easiest division of the 3 young guns. You have 4 easy wins a year as long as you don't give Jacksonville and Tennessee a close game.

Luck has the best career ahead of him.

RGIII already suffering bad injuries, the Skins are going to ruin him. I actually feel bad, cause I predicted him to be a bust and he wasn't. Now you have to remember just how terrible of an owner Synder is and how worn out and overrated Shanahan is as a coach and just think about the future. It don't look good.

Russell Wilson, it will end soon, when Seattle goes 8-8 or worse next year. I hate the Seaducks and Pete Carroll. Couldn't happen to a more humble coach or fanbase NOT. These guys are the new Dallas Cowboys. Yeah I am going to say Seahag fans get on my nerves worse than Cowboy fans, that's pretty bad really cause Cowboy fans really know how to drive the nails in your skin. For about 3 weeks all you heard about was how they were going to the Super Bowl. Look at their schedule next year...brutal. They will regress, and it will be a good thing. I can't take anymore of this crap about how great they are when that one bad call in the GB game is what put them in the playoffs. Take that away, and Chicago makes it as a wild card.

Andrew Luck just needs a better o-line, and a solid run game and this kid is built to go. Run the ball please. Don't ask him to throw it 50 times. I know some of you loved drooling at this with Manning but trust me, the run game helps your QB. I think i should know since my QB is a stat hog. Also you play in the easiest division of the 3 young guns. You have 4 easy wins a year as long as you don't give Jacksonville and Tennessee a close game.

I don't know if there is a coach in the NFL that wouldn't have "ruined" RG3.  RG3 was going to play the way he does regardless of where he went because its what makes RG3 a special player.  If you take that away he's not as special and he's not the player a team thought they were getting when he was drafted. 

I think I may have been on to something here. I made my post yesterday at 10:35 A.M. He made his last post here at 10:34 A.M. and hasn't been back since I asked him the question. Yes, I checked his profile because he really reminds me of that guy with his posting style.

Not a frog,nor a doll.I was the artist formerly known as 'kirkcousins#8.I think you and i have gotten into some heated debates in the draft section yrs back in regards to cousins.At least,i think it was you,not sure though.I've matured and really have become a HUGE luck fan(he's WON me over),but i still cheer for cousins(also a big fan of his as well).I apologize for our past debates,if you were offended(not my intention).

You may be right...   everyone say "WHAAAA" when Cousins was drafted are now saying...    "OK>>"     

If Cousins starts next season and plays well then they have a really big decision looming. 

Shanny knew what he was doing... 

I'm really hoping RG3'S rehab is delayed,so cousins can atleast start 4 games or more.I don't think people realize,just how much RG3'S future is in limbo.The injuries are already stacking-up and another young QB(cousins)is playing equally well(not including the running around bit),when givin' an opportunity.He will be the 2nd best player from this QB class,when all is said and done.

I'm really hoping RG3'S rehab is delayed,so cousins can atleast start 4 games or more.I don't think people realize,just how much RG3'S future is in limbo.The injuries are already stacking-up and another young QB(cousins)is playing equally well(not including the running around bit),when givin' an opportunity.He will be the 2nd best player from this QB class,when all is said and done.

641fcffad4e8fa6a2abec3da6af71d66.gif

641fcffad4e8fa6a2abec3da6af71d66.gif

Maybe houston should make a play for him(cousins).What do they really have?...An aging and not very good shaub and TJ yates(or yikes!).They should send the skins a 2nd and cushings' for him.

Maybe houston should make a play for him(cousins).What do they really have?...An aging and not very good shaub and TJ yates(or yikes!).They should send the skins a 2nd and cushings' for him.
I'd take Schaub and Yates over Kirk whatshisname. At least they have proven that they can win in the playoffs.

P.S. Go Griffin!!!

Texan fan's never learn(epic fail).I think cousins would've won a playoff game,if the skins yanked gimpy sooner.

We've been learning quite a lot about success these past two seasons. Griffin is the reason the Redskins won the East and if he had not been injured they would have won. Says a lot about the coaching staff's faith in Cap. Kirk that they would rather play a hurting Griffin than him. Griffin is light years ahead of the guy, you're setting yourself up for disappointment if you believe he will be the starter.

We've been learning quite a lot about success these past two seasons. Griffin is the reason the Redskins won the East and if he had not been injured they would have won. Says a lot about the coaching staff's faith in Cap. Kirk that they would rather play a hurting Griffin than him. Griffin is light years ahead of the guy, you're setting yourself up for disappointment if you believe he will be the starter.

Are you serious?The skins had to adapt(throw in ALOT of baylor schemes) their playbook,because the guy wasn't intelligent enough to run their system that they orginally had in place.It was griffin that forced mikes' hand on this one.The mere fact that RG3 forced himself to play hurt,because he knew his job would be in serious debate,if cousins played well.He's a scared player(rightfully so).It really showed what kind of team player griffin is.He's selfish and arrogant(listen to his post game comments'>"I'm the best chance my team has of winning.").He cost his team a victory,because he lied about the severity of his injury.