Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

OT: Question for Jersey Junkies....

NewColtsFan

So....    I'm going to link a page that displays Andrew Luck jerseys....

I see them for $300, $250,  $155,  $130 and $100.     5 different prices.    But, from looking at the pictures of each,  they seem the same.

What am I not seeing?    What's the difference in them?

http://www.coltsproshoponline.com/cart.php?m=product_list&c=576&utm_source=home%2Bsite&utm_medium=banner&utm_campaign=Luck%2BHeadquarters

Thanks for the education!!      :thmup:

the $100 one is a "gameday" jersey. i could be wrong here but i believe it is a nice jersey just not what the players actually wear.

$130 jersey is the same as the 1st one but in 3XL-4XL (more expensive for bigger size)

$155 jersey is a bit nicer material than the $130. biggest difference from the $130 i see is the collar. I think the whole thing is a little different material than the $130 one tho.

then you have the $250 jersey. This one is the Nike Elite. It is the same jersey the players where. There is a lot of mesh-like material not on the others. Notice the bottom half of the front and the top of the back. The collar is also a different material.

$300 is the same as the $250 but in 3XL and 4XL.

I for one have a Nike Elite Luck jersey and I think I wish I would have gotten the $155 gameday jersey. The mesh on the front of the elite looks kinda weird to me for some reason... Gameday ones are made to be more comfortable to wear.

From what I could tell the $300 is the same as the $250 just more for larger sizes.  They are the Elite that are as close to what the players actually wear as possible.  The $130 and $100 is the same deal as the Elite, just more $ for the extended sizes.  These are the ones that are the most basic materials and screen printed name and numbers.  The $155 is the same as the screen printed name and numbers just with a better caliber of material.  That's my understanding of the differences 

Game jerseys (100$) are screen printed, limited (155) has the stitched numbers. They are lighter twill stitching than official jerseys. The descriptions actually clear it up if you click on them. But you can buy limited jerseys cheaper on nflshop. In my opinion, limited jerseys are the way to go. Much nicer then screen printed, and half the cost of the game elite ones.

I really like the $100 jersey myself. I have Reebok authentics, replithentics, and replicas and they all fit like a Sundress. The Nike jersey fits like a big t-shirt. Then again I'm a smaller guy so I prefer the tight fit as opposed to the Baggin' Saggin' Barry look.

Another question...

I want a Luck jersey with the sleeves brought in like Luck's jersey is, with the elastic making them snug.

Any ideas?

They have different cuts for players. It's all a matter of what the player wants. To my knowledge then only sell one cut, which has loose sleeves. You would probably have to buy a Luck game worn jersey to get that cut.

I have the screen printed ones for Eli and Peyton....

I have to admit, I have a one of the fake jerseys my sister bought me for Tebow...its reallllllly nice. Stiched everything, but it fit really small.

I bought a pink Luck Jersey, because Kohls ran out of the blue. I really want a blue one!

But I always buy two sizes big, because I like to wear mine with a pair of leggings.

I have the screen printed ones for Eli and Peyton....

I have to admit, I have a one of the fake jerseys my sister bought me for Tebow...its reallllllly nice. Stiched everything, but it fit really small.

I bought a pink Luck Jersey, because Kohls ran out of the blue. I really want a blue one!

But I always buy two sizes big, because I like to wear mine with a pair of leggings.

LOL! I have one too. Straight from China. It's nice though.

They have different cuts for players. It's all a matter of what the player wants. To my knowledge then only sell one cut, which has loose sleeves. You would probably have to buy a Luck game worn jersey to get that cut.

yeah that's interesting. peyton always wore the loose sleeves, for a more classic unitas type of look

I bought an official Andrew Luck Elite Jersey, that normally runs for $250, for $50 off of Amazon. It must have fell off the back of a truck or something. It's really great material they use for it. But I just think it's kinda weird how it's a mix of mesh and the other material. Looks pretty good though.

I bought an official Andrew Luck Elite Jersey, that normally runs for $250, for $50 off of Amazon. It must have fell off the back of a truck or something. It's really great material they use for it. But I just think it's kinda weird how it's a mix of mesh and the other material. Looks pretty good though.

You can't notice the different materials on the white jerseys as much, the home colored jerseys on the other hand can look homemade. The Jets looks especially awful.

LOL! I have one too. Straight from China. It's nice though.

My tebow one is suppose to be an XL, but that sucker barely fits over my head!

My Matt Ryan falcons jersey is like that (but 2XL). I got it at a reebok outlet NFL liquidation sale in Tennessee. Even real jerseys are funny shapes and sizes sometimes.