Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

It All Made Sense In My Dream Last Night

CR91

polian and caldwell meet with peyton. polian to peyton " now peyton we love you, but your getting old and we need to replace you so i can continue to look like a genius" caldwell knobs his head like a puppet. peyton to polian "what do you have in mind?" polian to peyton "how would you like a a vacation with pay. sound good right. we are gonna suck so bad without you which will put us in position to draft that luck kid." caldwell continues to knob. peyton to polian " but how are we gonna keep me off the field.............BAM! caldwell you * you were suppose to drop the bowling bowl on peyton's foot not his neck.

polian and caldwell meet with peyton. polian to peyton " now peyton we love you, but your getting old and we need to replace you so i can continue to look like a genius" caldwell knobs his head like a puppet. peyton to polian "what do you have in mind?" polian to peyton "how would you like a a vacation with pay. sound good right. we are gonna suck so bad without you which will put us in position to draft that luck kid." caldwell continues to knob. peyton to polian " but how are we gonna keep me off the field.............BAM! caldwell you * you were suppose to drop the bowling bowl on peyton's foot not his neck.

dumb

At half time, at my house, we decided to pretend that the score was tied.

We looked pretty good from that perspective.

A lot of people seem convinced that they know what the issue is. I sure don't.....other than, our D is a problem, our special teams.........a PROBLEM

and ..............those are not new problems

Collins will work out his timing with the receivers.........but the rest ........... all I got now is HOPE for at least some competitive games this season.

It was good to see Dallas on the field and looking great. Jeff Saturday is TOUGH .......for any age.

Reggie saved our sorry hides from humiliation. Thanks REGGIE! At my house we celebrated that TD like the old days

WE SCORED!!!!!!!!!!!!! REJOICE!

it was old school colts football for sure

At half time, at my house, we decided to pretend that the score was tied.

We looked pretty good from that perspective.

A lot of people seem convinced that they know what the issue is. I sure don't.....other than, our D is a problem, our special teams.........a PROBLEM

and ..............those are not new problems

Collins will work out his timing with the receivers.........but the rest ........... all I got now is HOPE for at least some competitive games this season.

It was good to see Dallas on the field and looking great. Jeff Saturday is TOUGH .......for any age.

Reggie saved our sorry hides from humiliation. Thanks REGGIE! At my house we celebrated that TD like the old days

WE SCORED!!!!!!!!!!!!! REJOICE!

it was old school colts football for sure

I had to look at my calander to make sure it wasn't 1997 all over again.