Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Texans @ Patriots AFC Divisonal Playoff Game Thread

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Does anyone know why there is a restriction on likes? Doesn't really make sense to me

I think the mods don't want people overly liking my posts and favoring me at times.

No really though it is annoying I agree......

Well, qwizboy is here... How do you think your boys are doing so far qwiz?

He thinks they have the it factor is my guess and are championship bound on a train headed for destiny.

But, if the Pats lose this game it is on oldunclemark with that day of judgement thread which I knew was a jinx.

I'm married to your posts Jules, don't I always like them? Hahahahahaha

You do like a lot of them and I tend to like many of yours it seems. Funny we agree on a lot.........heh.

Oh here comes the Texans being the Texans again.....

Now I know what is going to happen. The Texans fans will brag all offseason that they won a playoff game again vs. the Bengals and that they won the division by 1 game even though the crappy Colts with the QB who cannot measure up to RG3 knocked them out of homefield advantage.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• QB was not the issue. If you're looking for a QB that can save us in a game no matter what, than is a problem, there's only a few of those, none available.   Now, that being said, I have to agree that Stafford would be a upgrade, and Both the Colts and Stafford would have 4-5 years of contending.
    • Of course it is. I take Ballard at his word when he said they think they can win with Rivers, and they want him back.    Just like I took Ballard at his word last year when he said the jury is still out on JB, they'll have to see if he's the guy (then signed another QB as the starter). Also, Reich and Sirianni described the traits they value in a QB, and their description didn't sound an awful lot like JB.   IMO, their 'we'll have to see' about Rivers is A) does he want to keep playing, B) what's the prognosis on his toe injury, and C) will he take a pay cut. Totally my speculative thinking.   As for other options, I would think that Ballard already has a preliminary gauge on what it might take to get another QB via trade -- Wentz, Stafford, even Watson. It's not tampering to call other GMs and ask if they'd trade their QB, and for how much. And I'm sure the coaching staff is doing work on anyone who might realistically be available. They're also continuing their evaluation of draft prospects.
    • They did finish the year stronger but they both started a bit slower. Their PFF grades reflect this also. I agree Taylor did get better as the year went on and that wasn't just on the line his timing and vision came into a rhythm for him peraonally.
    • If I'm Eason, I'm not leaving indy. I'm staying and going into the building all off-season. I'm studying this offense inside out. I'm hitting the gym early and leaving late. Hearing that from Ballard has to motivate him 
    • I really think if Rivers had an off-season with this offense, he would have put up even better numbers. It was obvious the last half of the season things started to change with his throws and TY getting involved with him. I’m not against him coming back for one more season. 
  • Members

• Jeremy Waldon

Jeremy Waldon 159

• Lucky Colts Fan

Lucky Colts Fan 5,554

• Colt.45

Colt.45 278

• runthepost

runthepost 765

• Derakynn

Derakynn 110

• Douzer