Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Texans @ Patriots AFC Divisonal Playoff Game Thread

LucasOilStadium

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You know Tom took notice of Peyton's loss yesterday.

He won't get caught unprepared for the Texans.

I would like to see a good game whether I hate both teams or not... :spit: Then again I have been told HATE is either a very strong word.....or under-rated!!!!!!!!!  :funny:  rotflmao

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• I think we're still capable of my original prediction IF coaching/game-plan/game-prep/scheme/playcalling gets better. IMO, Reich had his 2019 Miami moment in game 1. Let's see how he responds.
    • Yeah, I don't think it's Ballard either, I was merely mentioning it as a possibility that the players may be the problem that he drafted for us, then I quickly dismissed it. I don't have inside access to the team, but I think a logical conclusion would be that a coach (or combination of coaches), of Reich, Eberflus, and Sirriani aren't using the players Ballard drafted properly to their maximum effectiveness. At this point, I don't believe it's just a lack of talent. Although the secondary isn't perfect, you have to do much better than what you did Vs Brees and Minshew on a regular basis.   If we continue to allow QBs to put up numbers like Brees and Minshew did, then it may be Ballard's fault for signing and drafting the wrong guys. Until we see a bigger sample size though, I'm going to put it on the coaches instead. Ballard has earned the benefit of the doubt as of now from that 2018 class and hitting on plenty of other picks.   Just going to guess right now this is on coaching and the proper adjustments need to be made. If it continues to happen the rest of the year, then some changes need to be made on the coaching staff. The completion % this secondary allows isn't normal. In fact, it's closer to historic in a bad way. A big step forward would be to shut the Vikings pass offense down tomorrow.
    • We did this IIRC a few months ago. I know I ranked all 32, and even some past 32. Somewhere, some thread,,,, lol
    • Ballard is far and away the least of the problems. Drafting Taylor will now prove to be a smart move by Ballard.    I expect Ballard to push more towards building the DL beyond Buckner.   An amazing DL can make the secondary look great.
    • I had us finishing 10-6/11-5 with a balanced offense and solid run game and an improved defense. My perception has definitely changed. Mack is out for the year, the pass defense seems just as bad as last year, no faith in the coaching as of now. I need to see a win this week before I have any faith in this team possibly making the playoffs.   At this point, something's wrong with this team. It's either the players Ballard is signing and drafting (don't think it is at this point), or it's poor coaching by Reich and Eberflus (which I do believe at this point). In any case, the problem needs to be indentified and fixed quickly, or this could be a rough year.
  • Members

• Sumo63

Sumo63 362

• Happy2BeHere

Happy2BeHere 801

• B~Town

B~Town 714

• EastStreet

EastStreet 6,030

• GoColts8818

GoColts8818 9,982

• Colts Fan in Arizona