Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Texans @ Patriots AFC Divisonal Playoff Game Thread

LucasOilStadium

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You know Tom took notice of Peyton's loss yesterday.

He won't get caught unprepared for the Texans.

I would like to see a good game whether I hate both teams or not... :spit: Then again I have been told HATE is either a very strong word.....or under-rated!!!!!!!!!  :funny:  rotflmao

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• “That Old man Rivers...he just keeps rolling aloooong!”    Glad he had a better outing against the Vikes.  Hoping he can continue with more games like that.  Offensive game planning and run pass ratio was much better and I believe that allows Rivers to be at his most effective.  Eventually I expect opposing defenses to sell out more to try to stop the Colts running game and put more of the game pressure on Rivers’ arm.  We will see how well the Colts can adapt when that happens.  
    • Blackmon won me over when he refused to let that a Viking ball carrier jump over his head. It was like he was sending the message...”No...We are having no more of that nonsense...not this week and definitely not on my watch!” My man did not suit up to be put on anyone’s poster. 
    • Hopefully Campbell can overcome this and have a successful career with the Colts.  Right now he seems snake bit.  Too many injuries and not enough time on the field. I don’t expect much out of Parris usually because we hardly get to see him.  We get glimpses of what he can bring but rarely get the benefit of him. So his absence doesn’t really phase me much.   The Colts will continue to do what they have always done and that is play without him. 
    • I wasn’t born yet for that one but as a fan who is here because of the Colts’ Baltimore roots...that Super Bowl upset loss to that Jets team on our resume really irks me.  
    • Jets are one of those teams that always seem to play the Colts tough even when they are considered bad.  The last time the Colts played the Jets was in 2018.  Everyone expected a Colts win then too but they lost to them. That lost had this forum on the brink as most of us (myself included) were ready to toss away any hopes of the Colts making the post season that year.  That was before Luck caught fire and the Colts made an incredible run to make the playoffs.  
  • Members

• zibby43

zibby43 1,434

• nfatta

nfatta 0

Rookie
    • Moosejawcolt

Moosejawcolt 1,019

• Coltsman1788

Coltsman1788 3,690

• Solon

Solon 575