Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Texans @ Patriots AFC Divisonal Playoff Game Thread

LucasOilStadium

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You know Tom took notice of Peyton's loss yesterday.

He won't get caught unprepared for the Texans.

I would like to see a good game whether I hate both teams or not... :spit: Then again I have been told HATE is either a very strong word.....or under-rated!!!!!!!!!  :funny:  rotflmao

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• Four 1st rounders and a player?  I highly doubt that. If Ballard would have traded four first rounders and a player, he should have been fired on the spot, no questions ask. 
    • To use that as the standard, then what you are saying is that Grigson also got very good mileage from his draft picks (and FA signings I said) because we got into the playoffs every year that Luck was healthy, and I'm sure you don't want to go on the record around here saying that.
    • I remember him when I first became a Colt fan and dream season enroute to the SB III nightmare loss to the Joe Namath and the Jets.  Colts were huge 17 point favorites after blasting the Browns 34-0 in the NFC Championship.  The Browns was the team that handed the Colts the only loss 31-21, in their 13-1 season, when the started Johnny Unitas, coming off his elbow surgery as he threw 3 ints.  He road the bench until SB III when Morrai was messing up and almost brought the Colts back but the loss was NFL destiny and was a factor in the NFL/AFL merger as the AFL KC Chiefs beat the Vikings in SB IV, the merger occurred after that.    Orr was a solid dependable receiver and I too remember his waving his arms, being wide open for a sure TD on the flea flicker, but Morral threw the ball to the middle of the field to RB Jerry Hill which was intercepted. IMO the Colts drafted WR Ray Perkins #1 to replace Orr, similar style of play.   Perkins caught the long TD against the Raiders, from Unitas when we beat them in the AFC Championship enroute to SB V win over the Cowboys, 16-13.   Jimmy Orr, rest in peace.  Colt memories forever.
    • No, there are still a few of us still around. 
    • https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/jaguars-gardner-minshew-has-multiple-injuries-in-right-thumb-making-week-9-status-uncertain-per-report/  
  • Members