Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Texans @ Patriots AFC Divisonal Playoff Game Thread

LucasOilStadium

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You know Tom took notice of Peyton's loss yesterday.

He won't get caught unprepared for the Texans.

I would like to see a good game whether I hate both teams or not... :spit: Then again I have been told HATE is either a very strong word.....or under-rated!!!!!!!!!  :funny:  rotflmao

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• We know... we are all here because we love the game and we love the colts, can you please stop acting like the forum shrink - it's nauseating lol. We as fans are allowed to comment what we want on this forum, its not always going to be rainbows and daisies, deal with it. We all want to see the colts win and when we s*** the bed on a sunday afternoon we are allowed to have a vent and discuss where we need improving etc even if that does occasionally come with some over reaction sprinkled in. You probably thought this was a random comment to quote but its a build up of your posting as a whole and I chose to reply to this one lol.   Anywayyy, Phil did have a good game against the Bengals no doubt, but he has been very average or perhaps below average for the most part. I hope he can hang with some of the better teams we have coming up on our schedule but I do have my doubts that we will see more of the bengals type play from him very often.         
    • we'll see where we're at right after the Ravens game
    • You could be right, but the certainty with which you talk is a bit premature and lacks the fragility of how the league frequently pans out. 
    • Yep. We are going to get beat by the Ravens, packers, twice by the titans, split with the Texans and then the Steelers. So an 8-8 season and maybe worse bc imo the Lions and raiders games could go either way. Just don't think this Colts team is good enough to beat the top tier teams and it's a toss-up with mediocre to bad teams.
  • Members