Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

2012 Nfl Mock Draft

1. Alameda Ta'amu NT Washington - The run stuffer we need.

2. Peter Konz C Wisconsin - Saturday's replacement.

3. Brandon Washington G Miami - Takes Diem's spot at RG.

4. Laron Byrd WR Miami - 6ft 4in WR.

5. John Ogelsby OT Wisconsin - Can take Link's spot and let Ijalana go to LG.

6. Adewale Ojomo DE Miami - Hopefully Anderson and Brayton won't be back.

7. Jordan Jefferson QB LSU - QB project that has mobility and a decent arm.

I think Rucker and Thomas will become decent CB's, so i didn't worry about drafting one and we usually find some udfa's to try out at CB.

I like most of the picks but I would prefer a second DT and a true MLB instead of the DE and the 3rd OL. We can (and should) move Foster to DE so that would help give us depth, even if neither Anderson nor Brayton come back. Though I'm personally hoping that one of the 2 (probably Anderson) will prove to be a valuable addition and we decide to re-sign him after this year.

Also, at least according to this http://www.nfldraftscout.com/ratings/dsprofile.php?pyid=83386&draftyear=2013&genpos=C , Peter Konz won't be coming out until 2013. I'm not too sure about Washington either because I don't see him listed anywhere on the CBSSports.com top recruits. I know their list is probably not all inclusive and some guys could make last minute decisions to go pro instead of coming back for their SR year which may be why Washington isn't listed. Josh Oglesby however is listed but he's the 27th ranked Guard and #317 overall. Looks like there may be a lot of guys ahead of him who are more talented. If the #317 ranking is correct then we may be able to get him as an UDFA instead of using a 5th round pick on him.

My guesses (assuming we pick 10-15 in the draft)

Round 1: Kirk Cousins, QB, Michigan State, 6'3", 205 lbs (I expect him to move up when the combine comes around and when the year is all said and done)

Round 2: Morris Claiborne, CB, LSU, 6'0", 177 lbs

Round 3: Dwight Jones, WR, North Carolina, 6'4", 220 lbs (WR factory out there in NC :))

Round 4: Kheeston Randall, DT, Texas, 6'5", 301 lbs, more of a lane clogger, best fit is nose tackle in a 4-3

Round 5: Bobby Massie, RT/OG, Ole Miss, 6'6", 325 lbs

Round 6: Eddie Whitley, FS, Virginia Tech, 6'0", 200 lbs

Round 7: Michael Williams, TE, Alabama, 6'6", 270 lbs (more of a run blocking TE)

My guesses (assuming we pick 10-15 in the draft)

Round 1: Kirk Cousins, QB, Michigan State, 6'3", 205 lbs (I expect him to move up when the combine comes around and when the year is all said and done)

Round 2: Morris Claiborne, CB, LSU, 6'0", 177 lbs

Round 3: Dwight Jones, WR, North Carolina, 6'4", 220 lbs (WR factory out there in NC :))

Round 4: Kheeston Randall, DT, Texas, 6'5", 301 lbs, more of a lane clogger, best fit is nose tackle in a 4-3

Round 5: Bobby Massie, RT/OG, Ole Miss, 6'6", 325 lbs

Round 6: Eddie Whitley, FS, Virginia Tech, 6'0", 200 lbs

Round 7: Michael Williams, TE, Alabama, 6'6", 270 lbs (more of a run blocking TE)

Hmm some very interesting picks. I'm sure there are a lot of sites like this out there but the one I've been looking at the most is the top 2012 draft prospects from cbssports.com. Obviously the rankings will change as the college season progresses but this kind of prospect list is really all we have to go by at this point. If you have other sources that say differently than what I'm going to post then by all means post the sites you're checking because I can always use some more research material. :)

So all that being said, according to the rankings (found here http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/draft/prospectrankings/TSX/2012 ) Kirk Cousins is the 5th ranked QB and overall ranked #52. If that remains to be true then I'd say there's a good chance we could grab him in the second round. If that's the case then we could swap and make the first pick Dre Kirkpatrick if he were available. Besides, Morris Claiborne is listed as the #3 CB and #17 overall so if that holds true it'd be a stretch for him to drop to us in the second round. If Kirkpatrick isn't available then maybe just swap and take Claiborne in the first round and Cousins in the second. Though I'm personally not of the mind that we need to be looking for Peyton's successor right now (unless his current injuries are going to shorten his career). I'd rather stick with Painter as the backup a little longer and use the draft picks and cap space for now to improve the defense and OL.

I love the WR pick of Dwight Jones. He's exactly the kind of WR I'd love to see us get. Another guy who we might be able to get in a later round that also has a ton of potential (imo) and is of a similar build is Derek Moye (Penn State, 6'4 and 210 lbs).

So ok I'm going to take your list and modify it slightly as to how I'd like to see it (and I'm thinking we'll be drafting a little earlier than 10-15...I don't think we'll be 1-5 but I wouldn't be too surprised to wind up in the 5-10 range..plus that allows me a little leeway to assume some of these guys might slip 5-10 places and we still have an opportunity to draft them :D ):

Rd 1: Morris Claiborne, CB, LSU, 6'0", 177 lbs (ranked #17 overall so might be a stretch to take him if we're picking in the 5-10 range...though we could always trade down a little bit and maybe get an extra pick or two or we could look at Dre Kirkpatrick #8 overall or Alfonzo Dennard #11 overall who are also both corners. I've never seen Dennard play but have seen Kirkpatrick and I'd take him in a heartbeat)

Rd 2: Vontaze Burfict, MLB, Arizona State, 6'3", 250 lbs (#42 overall but could very well move up and I'd be willing to spend a 1st round on this guy. I think he's exactly what our defense needs)

Rd 3: Mark Barron, SS, Alabama, 6'2", 218 lbs (bit of a stretch, he's ranked #65 overall so he'd have to slip a little bit...I wouldn't be upset to take a look at Brandon Boykin either

Rd 4: Kheeston Randall, DT, Texas, 6'5", 301 lbs, more of a lane clogger, best fit is nose tackle in a 4-3

Rd 5: Bobby Massie, RT/OG, Ole Miss, 6'6", 325 lbs

Rd 6: Either another DT (so we can move Foster back to DE) or the best OL available

Rd 7: Derek Moye, WR, Penn State, 6'4", 210 lbs

Were going QB first

You may very well be right even though I would consider that a huge disappointment. The only positions I would want us to draft less in the first round other than QB would be K or P. I would even welcome a RB in the first round over a QB.

Hmm some very interesting picks. I'm sure there are a lot of sites like this out there but the one I've been looking at the most is the top 2012 draft prospects from cbssports.com. Obviously the rankings will change as the college season progresses but this kind of prospect list is really all we have to go by at this point. If you have other sources that say differently than what I'm going to post then by all means post the sites you're checking because I can always use some more research material. :)

So all that being said, according to the rankings (found here http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/draft/prospectrankings/TSX/2012 ) Kirk Cousins is the 5th ranked QB and overall ranked #52. If that remains to be true then I'd say there's a good chance we could grab him in the second round. If that's the case then we could swap and make the first pick Dre Kirkpatrick if he were available. Besides, Morris Claiborne is listed as the #3 CB and #17 overall so if that holds true it'd be a stretch for him to drop to us in the second round. If Kirkpatrick isn't available then maybe just swap and take Claiborne in the first round and Cousins in the second. Though I'm personally not of the mind that we need to be looking for Peyton's successor right now (unless his current injuries are going to shorten his career). I'd rather stick with Painter as the backup a little longer and use the draft picks and cap space for now to improve the defense and OL.

I love the WR pick of Dwight Jones. He's exactly the kind of WR I'd love to see us get. Another guy who we might be able to get in a later round that also has a ton of potential (imo) and is of a similar build is Derek Moye (Penn State, 6'4 and 210 lbs).

So ok I'm going to take your list and modify it slightly as to how I'd like to see it (and I'm thinking we'll be drafting a little earlier than 10-15...I don't think we'll be 1-5 but I wouldn't be too surprised to wind up in the 5-10 range..plus that allows me a little leeway to assume some of these guys might slip 5-10 places and we still have an opportunity to draft them :D ):

Rd 1: Morris Claiborne, CB, LSU, 6'0", 177 lbs (ranked #17 overall so might be a stretch to take him if we're picking in the 5-10 range...though we could always trade down a little bit and maybe get an extra pick or two or we could look at Dre Kirkpatrick #8 overall or Alfonzo Dennard #11 overall who are also both corners. I've never seen Dennard play but have seen Kirkpatrick and I'd take him in a heartbeat)

Rd 2: Vontaze Burfict, MLB, Arizona State, 6'3", 250 lbs (#42 overall but could very well move up and I'd be willing to spend a 1st round on this guy. I think he's exactly what our defense needs)

Rd 3: Mark Barron, SS, Alabama, 6'2", 218 lbs (bit of a stretch, he's ranked #65 overall so he'd have to slip a little bit...I wouldn't be upset to take a look at Brandon Boykin either

Rd 4: Kheeston Randall, DT, Texas, 6'5", 301 lbs, more of a lane clogger, best fit is nose tackle in a 4-3

Rd 5: Bobby Massie, RT/OG, Ole Miss, 6'6", 325 lbs

Rd 6: Either another DT (so we can move Foster back to DE) or the best OL available

Rd 7: Derek Moye, WR, Penn State, 6'4", 210 lbs

Burfict and Boykin? Okay now you're just trying to pick the guys with the funny names. :P

Burfict and Boykin? Okay now you're just trying to pick the guys with the funny names. :P

lol...hey at least I left Bacarri Rambo off the list though I did consider it simply for the fact that a safety duo of Bethea and Rambo just sounds awesome. (almost as good as the old days when the Pats had Lawyer Milloy and Ty Law) :P

On that same line, my favorite Dline would be:

Kabeer Gbaja-Biamilla (KGB), Israel Idonije, Osi Umenyiora and Adewale Ogunleye :D

lol

How about Morris Claiborne, CB, of LSU vs Mississipi State yesterday? He is for real, IMO. He is more CB material while his former teammater Patrick Peterson is more free safety material, IMO (he is with Cardinals after being drafted in 2011).

Haven't been able to see him play yet, but most draft boards currently have him and Kirkpatrick as #1 and #2 though not always in the same order. Hopefully I can catch the LSU/Miss st game on a replay.

How about Morris Claiborne, CB, of LSU vs Mississipi State yesterday? He is for real, IMO. He is more CB material while his former teammater Patrick Peterson is more free safety material, IMO (he is with Cardinals after being drafted in 2011).

Haven't been able to see him play yet, but most draft boards currently have him and Kirkpatrick as #1 and #2 though not always in the same order. Hopefully I can catch the LSU/Miss st game on a replay. The Colts do seem to love them some LSU guys though lol

I'd kinda like to see us draft Carson Wiggs (kicker from Purdue) late. He kicks like an accurate Janikowski, because Vinny is retiring and I cant see Patty Mac kicking field goals and punting too.

I know that we need them and it is important to have a solid kicking game...but it still kinda feels like wasting a draft pick. I wonder if there are any decent kickers who will be free agents after this year. I'll have to check that out.

I know that we need them and it is important to have a solid kicking game...but it still kinda feels like wasting a draft pick. I wonder if there are any decent kickers who will be free agents after this year. I'll have to check that out.

Really? I have never thought drafting a kicker to be wasting a pick. Sure, they come a dime a dozen but the good ones are drafted in rounds 6-7

Really? I have never thought drafting a kicker to be wasting a pick. Sure, they come a dime a dozen but the good ones are drafted in rounds 6-7

That's true and when you consider you typically are only going after guys to provide depth in those later rounds, it is also possible to find a diamond in the rough ala an Antoine Bethea or go one further a Tom Brady. Yeah I know these guys don't come around very often but using the pick on a kicker takes away even the possibility.

Don't get me wrong, from a football standpoint there really is no argument for not drafting a kicker...especially considering that hopefully you only have to do it twice every 10+ years (once for punter and once for kicker obviously lol) but just from my personal standpoint I'd rather take the chance on finding that diamond and look for a P or K in FA.

Don't forget, if we used a 7th round pick on a K then we wouldn't be able to take Derek Moye in the 7th. :D lol

you know what you said :)

I've been high on Burfict so far but I also have to admit a lot of that is based on multiple scouting reports, videos etc and not actually watching a full Arizona St. game. I did watch their full game yesterday vs. Illinois and I'm not 100% sold on him yet. I also have the Notre Dame game recorded and am going to watch it and very closely watch Manti Te'o. Burfict is often compared to Ray Lewis but Te'o is, from what I've gathered so far, compared to Urlacher.

So actually just to clarify, it's not that I'm not sold on Burfict the player, but rather Burfict as a Colt in our defense. I personally think our defense improves immensely by going to a regular cover 2 as opposed to the tampa 2 and bringing in a solid overall MLB. If Te'o is a LB in the mold of Urlacher then he would clearly fit our scheme better.

That's true and when you consider you typically are only going after guys to provide depth in those later rounds, it is also possible to find a diamond in the rough ala an Antoine Bethea or go one further a Tom Brady. Yeah I know these guys don't come around very often but using the pick on a kicker takes away even the possibility.

Don't get me wrong, from a football standpoint there really is no argument for not drafting a kicker...especially considering that hopefully you only have to do it twice every 10+ years (once for punter and once for kicker obviously lol) but just from my personal standpoint I'd rather take the chance on finding that diamond and look for a P or K in FA.

Don't forget, if we used a 7th round pick on a K then we wouldn't be able to take Derek Moye in the 7th. :D lol

Well Moye will NEVER fall that far anyway lol but I would like to take the guy whos skills at college transfer carbon copy to pros who is already proven. And if we do, we would have a serious weapon on FGs for the next decade or so.

Well Moye will NEVER fall that far anyway lol but I would like to take the guy whos skills at college transfer carbon copy to pros who is already proven. And if we do, we would have a serious weapon on FGs for the next decade or so.

lol yeah that's true about Moye. If he falls to the 7th then that should be considered a felony. :D As for the kicker, yeah I know deep down that you're right and it's the smart football decision to make. I'm not saying I wouldn't do it or would be against it, I just hate having to do it. How about we change the rules to give a compensatory pick in the following year's draft for any draft pick used on a kicker or punter....but that rule only applies to the :coltslogo::D

lol

@Jason: QB's tend to move up in value right before the Draft, while players at the OG, LB, and S spots tend to move down.

@sacmo: If we can obtain him without spending much money or crippling our ability to surround Peyton with talent, then yes, we should get him.

@Guitar Villain: Yes, we are drafting the cast of The Hobbit. :-)

@Jason: QB's tend to move up in value right before the Draft, while players at the OG, LB, and S spots tend to move down.

@sacmo: If we can obtain him without spending much money or crippling our ability to surround Peyton with talent, then yes, we should get him.

@Guitar Villain: Yes, we are drafting the cast of The Hobbit. :-)

Oh yeah I agree...I've just been trying to keep as close an eye as possible on projected rounds because, well...that's simply all we have to go on at this very early point. I have no doubt there will be a lot of movement both in guys moving up and others moving down by the time the draft gets here. :)

guys no matter what if we get 1st round draft pick its 150% going to be andrew luck, he is paytons replacement for when he retires.

Aside from the fact that the only way we spend the #1 pick on a QB is if Manning can't return, I don't even think Andrew Luck is the right guy and I don't think he's a very good fit for our offense. His success is largely predicated on having a powerful offensive line who gives him great protection and a very effective power running game that opens up play action. He throws TD passes when there's not even a WR on the field. And before you come back with "well that makes him even better"...no it doesn't. He's able to throw those TD's because the defense completely sold out on a PA fake and one of their Jason Whitten-like TE's wound up WIDE open and walks in for a TD.

I'm not sold on Andrew Luck. I think he's overrated and I don't think he's a very good fit for our system. I think he is going to struggle more than people expect if he doesn't go to a team with the same type of powerful offensive line and effective running game he has at Stanford.

1. Justin Blackmon, WR

2. Ray Ray Armstrong, SS

3. Travis Lewis, OLB

4. Mike Adams, OT

5. Laron Byrd, WR

6. Case Keenum, QB

7. Trevor Robinson, OG

In this mock draft I have us picking at about #5 overall. Obviously if we get #1 we'll pick Andrew Luck and the whole draft changes, but here we get a legit #2 and eventual #1 WR in Blackmon, and a replacement for Anthony Gonzalez in Laron Byrd. We also get a project QB in Case Keenum, maybe not the future but you never know.

1. Justin Blackmon, WR

2. Ray Ray Armstrong, SS

3. Travis Lewis, OLB

4. Mike Adams, OT

5. Laron Byrd, WR

6. Case Keenum, QB

7. Trevor Robinson, OG

In this mock draft I have us picking at about #5 overall. Obviously if we get #1 we'll pick Andrew Luck and the whole draft changes, but here we get a legit #2 and eventual #1 WR in Blackmon, and a replacement for Anthony Gonzalez in Laron Byrd. We also get a project QB in Case Keenum, maybe not the future but you never know.

I could see 1 WR drafted but not 2. And if we're in position I would take Alshon Jeffrey or Michael Floyd in a heartbeat over Blackmon. I haven't seen anything yet from Blackmon that would make me say he is "that much better" than Jeffrey or Floyd who both have significant size over Blackmon.

Also, unless a FA is picked up I don't see any way we don't draft a NT.

On an entirely unrelated note, how did you choose your username CCH? Just wondering if those are your initials or if by chance you are a fan of CCH Pounder...probably not but I think she's great. :D

I could see 1 WR drafted but not 2. And if we're in position I would take Alshon Jeffrey or Michael Floyd in a heartbeat over Blackmon. I haven't seen anything yet from Blackmon that would make me say he is "that much better" than Jeffrey or Floyd who both have significant size over Blackmon.

I left them off the list because all NT's take some time to develop, and since we are in the final stretch of Peyton's career I'd like to see some more veterans come in, and not the old washed up ones we usually get. I'd like to see us actually try to accomplish something in FA this year.

I left them off the list because all NT's take some time to develop, and since we are in the final stretch of Peyton's career I'd like to see some more veterans come in, and not the old washed up ones we usually get. I'd like to see us actually try to accomplish something in FA this year.

Some DT's do but on the other hand some can come in and make an impact right away. There are definitely some coming out next year that could help us out right away, imo but not the ones a lot of people are looking at. I've done a lot of research on NT's so far because it's an area where we are in dire need. I say this because currently, Mookie Johnson is the only true NT we have so we have no depth behind him and if he were to get injured then we're in big trouble.

The ones I think would be best to look at are:

Josh Chapman, Alabama, 6'1" 310 lbs - still not 100% sure he can be a true NT though so this would definitely need to be evaluated before spending the high pick that would likely be required.

Kendall Reyes, UConn, 6'4" 300 lbs - currently projected around the 3rd round but could well move up into an earlier round http://www.mockingthedraft.com/2011/8/4/2342331/kendall-reyes-2012-nfl-draft-prospect-notes

Kawann Short, Purdue, 6'3" 310 lbs - you know how the Polians like their Big-10 guys. :D

Christian Tupou, USC, 6'2" 300 lbs - I think he could wind up being a steal as a later round draft pick for us. By the time the draft comes around he'll have already spent 2 years learning a somewhat watered down version of our defense from Monte Kiffin at USC. Christian is currently being projected in the 5th-6th rounds. Some people may think he hasn't produced enough but they have to remember that Kiffin took over in 2010 as DC at USC and changed the defensive scheme to the tampa 2/cover 2 we currently run. Aside from the fact that this isn't the easiest defense to learn, Kiffin has a limit to the amount of time he can spend with players per week per NCAA rules. Therefore, bringing in a new system that is already a fairly complicated one is definitely going to lead to a drop in production. A team like the colts (or bears, lions, vikings, bucs etc) could get a lot more value from him though simply because he's already going to have a familiarity with our defensive scheme. I also think he could be effective both as NT or UT, though if he wants to stick strictly to the NT he may need to put on a little more weight to increase his strength.

Also wanted to add that a lot of people are high on Alameda Ta'amu and I was too until I started watching Washington's games. This report highlights some of the things I noticed while I was watching:

http://www.mockingthedraft.com/2011/6/22/2235664/alameda-taamu-2012-nfl-draft-prospect-notes

So heres my draft. If we pick in the top 1-5 trade the pick to a team with two first rounders. something like a 15 and a 24 or so. (made those numbers up). With the first pick i would take either manti teo LB ND or Michael Floyd WR ND.(which ever is rated to come off the board before the other). My second pick would be which ever one i didnt take already(hopefully the second would fall to us) Floyd is a straight up beast. He holds all records for receiving at ND. Thats including no consistency at the Qb position the last two years. Every game so far hes caught over 100yrds im pretty sure. Teo is the leader of that D and has all the right measurables to be a stud in the nfl. Plus he's got a pretty cool name lol. 2nd round i would take peter konz C Wisc. Not sure if this would be a reach but everyone seems to be really high on him. Plus idk if everyone saw or not but saturday got ran over a few times sunday. 3rd i would take smith S ND ( big ND fan here) the guy has an eye for the ball and is pretty solid against the run. 4th i would take the best G left on the board. 5th maybe a big run stopping DE. 6th maybe some DT here. I didnt put DT high on my draft cuz polian has drafted Dts in 2 of the last 3 drafts in the first 3 rounds. 7th round dare i say the best K available? BY the way this post restriction sucks. I havent had time to get on here and post plus i lost my password. I have always been on the old forums now i cant do anything until 11 more posts.

So heres my draft. If we pick in the top 1-5 trade the pick to a team with two first rounders. something like a 15 and a 24 or so. (made those numbers up). With the first pick i would take either manti teo LB ND or Michael Floyd WR ND.(which ever is rated to come off the board before the other). My second pick would be which ever one i didnt take already(hopefully the second would fall to us) Floyd is a straight up beast. He holds all records for receiving at ND. Thats including no consistency at the Qb position the last two years. Every game so far hes caught over 100yrds im pretty sure. Teo is the leader of that D and has all the right measurables to be a stud in the nfl. Plus he's got a pretty cool name lol. 2nd round i would take peter konz C Wisc. Not sure if this would be a reach but everyone seems to be really high on him. Plus idk if everyone saw or not but saturday got ran over a few times sunday. 3rd i would take smith S ND ( big ND fan here) the guy has an eye for the ball and is pretty solid against the run. 4th i would take the best G left on the board. 5th maybe a big run stopping DE. 6th maybe some DT here. I didnt put DT high on my draft cuz polian has drafted Dts in 2 of the last 3 drafts in the first 3 rounds. 7th round dare i say the best K available? BY the way this post restriction sucks. I havent had time to get on here and post plus i lost my password. I have always been on the old forums now i cant do anything until 11 more posts.

I love the first 3 picks...some people may read the top 3 picks all being from notre dame as you being a homer for them but I'd gladly back you up on all 3 picks. Te'o and Floyd are obvious but I wouldn't be surprised if not a lot of people know about Harrison Smith. I couldn't imagine anyone reminding me more of John Lynch than Harrison Smith did. He would be a great pickup in the 3rd round. For your fifth round, I'd argue we should probably take a CB there instead of DE because if need be we can always resign Anderson and/or Brayton. Honestly I think Anderson will get re-signed anyway. Brayton I'm still undecided about. I understand what you're saying about polian getting a DT in 2 of the last 3 drafts, but at the same time those 2 DT's he brought in were both UT's. The only NT we have is Mookie Johnson and we need another for depth and to compete with Johnson. Fortunately we can probably get Christian Tupou in the 6th round out of USC. In the 7th round....if Derek Moye is there we HAVE to take him. I know that'd be 2 WR's but adding both Floyd and Moye to our receiving core would be awesome. :D

Oh and to help you out...I'm pretty sure the only 2 teams that have 2 first round picks next year are New England and Cleveland. NE got theirs from NO and Cle got one from Atl. Between the 2 I think we'd have a better chance at getting the 2 from cleveland. However, and probably a lot of people will disagree, but I do think it's not completely unthinkable that NE might want to move up. They've been trying to get that elite WR, first with Moss and now with Ocho....they could move up to try for either Jeffrey or Floyd. Quentin Coples also for some reason is a name that jumps out at me as someone they might move up for. If the right person is there, it's possible...pretty unlikely due to their recent history of hoarding picks, but at some point the may see that one player that just really jumps out at them and would make them pull the trigger.

On an entirely unrelated note, how did you choose your username CCH? Just wondering if those are your initials or if by chance you are a fan of CCH Pounder...probably not but I think she's great. :D

CCH just stands for Colts, Canes & Heat. Pretty simple but I like it :)

• 3 weeks later...

Tell me what you think of this draft I came up with.

Round 1: Andrew Luck, QB, Stanford (I know, I know a lot of people don't like putting Luck in their mock draft. And I don't believe we are the worst team in the league. But, we have an extremely tough schedule and I think we'll end up with the worst record.

Round 2: Janoris Jenkins, CB, North Alabama (He's going to slip to us because of his character issues, but he is a top 15 talent.)

Round 3: T.Y. Hilton, WR/KR, Florida International University (This kid is absolutely ridiculous. I think he is one of the most underrated WRs in this draft. Anthony Gonzalez is as good as gone, and Reggie is getting older. Hilton is going to make an impact from day 1.)

Round 4: Kheeston Randall, DT, Texas (He's 6-5 305lbs and just what the doctor ordered for our defensive line.)

Round 5: James Wilson, OG, Florida (With Ryan Diem nearing the end of his career we need a big OG and James Wilson fits the bill)

Round 6: Marcus Forston, DT, Miami (FL) (Would have been a 1st or 2nd round pick, but his knee injury is going to hurt his stock greatly. Great steal in the 6th round.)

Round 7: Trevor Robinson, OG, Notre Dame (See James Wilson.)

Round 1: Andrew Luck, QB, Stanford (I know, I know a lot of people don't like putting Luck in their mock draft. And I don't believe we are the worst team in the league. But, we have an extremely tough schedule and I think we'll end up with the worst record.

Round 2: Janoris Jenkins, CB, North Alabama (He's going to slip to us because of his character issues, but he is a top 15 talent.)

Round 3: T.Y. Hilton, WR/KR, Florida International University (This kid is absolutely ridiculous. I think he is one of the most underrated WRs in this draft. Anthony Gonzalez is as good as gone, and Reggie is getting older. Hilton is going to make an impact from day 1.)

Round 4: Kheeston Randall, DT, Texas (He's 6-5 305lbs and just what the doctor ordered for our defensive line.)

Round 5: James Wilson, OG, Florida (With Ryan Diem nearing the end of his career we need a big OG and James Wilson fits the bill)

Round 6: Marcus Forston, DT, Miami (FL) (Would have been a 1st or 2nd round pick, but his knee injury is going to hurt his stock greatly. Great steal in the 6th round.)

real good mock

i can't believe it...you actually put together a mock draft with andrew luck in it that i like. i'd like to see us go SS, o-line, or d-line in the 3rd though