Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Addai & Carter

Colts20593

they looked good, they had some goods runs. They average 4.1 ypc

Which was right on par with the ypc of the Texans. The difference, of course, being that they had a lot more opportunities with the early fumbles and penalties. Otherwise, I don't feel as though our ground game was bad, nor do I feel as though the stats and score accurately reflect our defensive front 7's capabilities either.

we suck our defence is horrible which every real colt fans knows just wont say it and our offence is horrible it only looks ok because peyton makes it look good garcon = bum collie = bum freeney and mathis= bums cant stop the run can only get sacks if peyton gets us a 10 point lead and they knowopp is gonna pass our dt are 200 pds lol = bums i love the colts because i was here before polian and manning but the front office is a joke. get some real proven talent in there go sign garrad go get t.o go get pat williams we NEED THEM and to everyone who always had something bad to say everytime i made a comment i was right we suck go sign free agents go get moss and some real dt and lb's. blow this cover 2 scheme up and the whole team except manning it will be easy to be dominant again by next yr we got a lot of trade bait starting with freeney and mathis get some complete DE ones that are not afraid of contact some 6'4 lb's and some bears for dt's and on offence sign some free agaents and were good

yeah and our defense can't stop anything either what kind of deference is this. we did not even blitz. where the pressure.

The Browns O-line isn't nearly as good as the Texans, and you cannot tell me the Browns Offense is comparable to that of the Texans.

You seem to forget the 2 fumbles inside the 10-20 that put our defense into an unfair position.

and Hillis will b***** slap the entire d-line. what's your point? that we cancel each other out?

The same Hillis that has had only one 100yd game the last 5 games of last season, and only 0TD's in those last 5 games? Not to mention he barely even get 100yds against the Bills who had a worst run defense than ours(21 attempts). Not to mention he didn't score on them either.

You people make him sound like an elite back, who is freakishly consistent. If our line is disruptive and quick enough we have a great chance of stopping Hillis. Sure he can bruise us for short yardage, but he's no speed demon. He had quite a few fumbles last year too.

He was the Arian Foster of that division, people were surprised by him early but ready for him towards the end of the season and he was virtually shut down.

He also has to hope his line is up for the task, cause he isn't the most agile guy, and relies mostly on power. We did great against Brandon Jacobs last year, why is it impossible to stop Hillis? Who isn't running behind the Texans superb line?

Hillis had 17 carries for 57 yds and no TD's today. 3.4ypc. Against the Bengals.

If you think that's unstoppable for us, then that's too bad. :/