Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

All credit to Ray Lewis...I didnt think he'd be good

oldunclemark

He's the Manning of MLB's. I'm not surprised at all.

Not many players in the league are better than Ray Ray at his position...even though he's lost a step or two I'd take him over almost anyone.

An all time great, he's going to step down before age catches up to him to the point he's a liability and not an asset. He knows what he has left.

Sorry friend I think your wrong on that. JMO but I think he is really done.  If he pulls a Farve I will eat crow. :) (not my favorite meal by the way)  He's going out at the top and that's the way to leave. :thmup:

You're probably right but I'm just going to spend the rest of the day flinging boogers at the Ravens out of spite. 

Sorry friend I think your wrong on that. JMO but I think he is really done.  If he pulls a Farve I will eat crow. :) (not my favorite meal by the way)  He's going out at the top and that's the way to leave. :thmup:

Well,  Hopefully not  "on top"   but it was great for him to win his final game at his home stadium...

He was okay to me. I didn't think he was just lights out. The biggest play he made was done before the game was even played. His retirement had those guys highly motivated.

That's what I thought. It was average LB play. He couldn't stay with Allen on coverage.