Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Somebody adjusted Boldin's sliders

YOUR GM

I thought they moved the ball well, just didn't capitalize unfortunately. A gazillion dropped passes, missed fg, fumble and only field goals as points didn't help. OL was atrocious as usual by the end of the game, definitely have a ton of work to do.

Still was a remarkable season though, definitely can't wait to see this monster start to read its head next year w all that cap room + the draft.

Watching the Skins OL compared to ours is unbelievable, wish the Colts had an OL like theirs. Perhaps next year.

And someone slid christensen's playcalling ability to 0. haha, jokes on me, it was always 0.

I think you are dead wrong about this.  Very well rounded game, but we just couldn't execute.  When we fix our O-line, we will deserve to win in the playoffs.

I wasn't impressed. We were struggling, and I saw very little change to try and help solve that. It's the playoffs. You don't have nest week to fix things. If it's not working, fix it.

Sure, he didn't drop passes or committ penalties, but how many times did we get SHUT DOWN trying to run? And we just kept doing it. We were tryng to run before we walked today. Guys weren't settled down and making the plays they needed to, and we just kept calling plays hoping they would catch up.

Have we forgotten how ugly our offense was under him in 2010 and 2011?

I wasn't impressed. We were struggling, and I saw very little change to try and help solve that. It's the playoffs. You don't have nest week to fix things. If it's not working, fix it.Sure, he didn't drop passes or committ penalties, but how many times did we get SHUT DOWN trying to run? And we just kept doing it. We were tryng to run before we walked today. Guys weren't settled down and making the plays they needed to, and we just kept calling plays hoping they would catch up. Have we forgotten how ugly our offense was under him in 2010 and 2011?

People complain when we don't run the ball, people complain when we do. Our run game did not get shut down.

I said from the very beginning before the game even was played that Vontae needed to be one on one on Boldin. The coaching staff decided to do otherwise.

In the first half wasn't Vonte on Boldin?  He did nothing in the first half, then then Vaughn was on them and Boldin made Vaughn look like mini me in the second half of the game.