Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts Inactives [Merge]

John Waylon

Anthony Gonzalez (hamstring) and Blair White (back) are both inactive for Sunday's game against the Texans.

The Colts will roll with just Reggie Wayne, Pierre Garcon and Austin Collie as available wideouts. It's yet another sign that they plan on attempting a run-heavy scheme that involves fullbacks and double-tight sets.

Other Colts inactives: QB Peyton Manning, DB Kevin Thomas, RB Darren Evans, OG Jamey Richard and DE Jerry Hughes. Sep. 11 - 11:46 am et

Also, Arian Foster is inactive for the Texans.

http://www.rotoworld.com/content/playerpages/playerbreakingnews.asp?sport=NFL&id=4161&line=212303&spln=1

Anthony Gonzalez (hamstring) and Blair White (back) are both inactive for Sunday's game against the Texans.

The Colts will roll with just Reggie Wayne, Pierre Garcon and Austin Collie as available wideouts. It's yet another sign that they plan on attempting a run-heavy scheme that involves fullbacks and double-tight sets.

Other Colts inactives: QB Peyton Manning, DB Kevin Thomas, RB Darren Evans, OG Jamey Richard and DE Jerry Hughes. Sep. 11 - 11:46 am et

Also, Arian Foster is inactive for the Texans.

http://www.rotoworld.com/content/playerpages/playerbreakingnews.asp?sport=NFL&id=4161&line=212303&spln=1

Thanks for the info...Hughes & Thomas, is that a numbers thing? I don't recall them having any injuries....

Tell me I read that wrong and that Hughes is being held out because he's not developing as they thought he would? lol Well if that was me I would think about getting my resume updated. Just kidding of course but that would be like a kick in the gut. :neener:

Well White just came off PUP - we knew they expected him to be ready by game 7, nobody said anything about game 1.

Almost the same with Gonzo. His not dressing means nothing other than that his hammy isn't 100% yet. Its neither a change nor a surprise, and doesn't mean he is any more of a disappointment than he was 10 minutes ago. I have a feeling that within a few games you will be singing a very different song.

Why all the uproar about Hughes? The roster is 53, but they can't all dress for a game. Why is it surprising that DE#5 is sitting? Who would you rather sat?

I'm actually a bit surprised that Thomas is sitting. I was hoping that he had made more of an impression than the UFAs. Anyone know if he is banged up?